"I am not the last Jedi"

>"I am not the last Jedi"
what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he means Rey is a Jedi!
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE!

Princess Leia was suppose to be the last Jedi (what a Twist! Really subverted your expectations!) but she died.

I think Mark Hamill lost his touch when it came to acting as Luke. Felt like one of the tail end TNG movies where some of the cast barely remembered how to act as their own characters and just played themselves. I can make the connection between Ewan and Alec's Obi-Wans but not the ROTJ and TLJ Lukes. The TLJ Luke felt like Mark Hamill in his jokey interviews. The only time I saw glimmers of OT Luke was when he argued with Yoda like two bitter drunks and when he kissed Leia on the forehead but that's barely anything from his part. I don't know if Rian didn't direct him right, or if the script threw him off, or if the Joker got to his head.
Is there any recent videos of him acting as OT Luke Skywalker? I want to believe...

>"I am not the last Jedi"
>what did he mean by this
there is another... a powerful stronk female

Because he's not a Jedi

Daisy's breasts seem to randomly grow and shrink in size all the time.

WTF why is Luke so slow?

>(but that's ok)

The biggest mistake made by the nu-trilogy is that we never got to see Luke's Jedi. We've seen plenty of old jedi order shit in the prequels. But Luke had like a week with Obi-Wan and a short time with Yoda. Would have been interesting to see how his differs from the stuff we've seen.

I forgot how hard Rey smacked Luke whilst his back was turned. The way Luke falls out of frame feels like something out of a comedy. And the fact that Rey walks away from something like that without any sort of consequence, plot or character wise, is such a sadness.

It was the writer/director's fault.
The character he designed was nothing like Luke in ROTJ; there's no way to deliver those lines as Luke. When he was with R2 it felt like Luke because Mark could work with that. But when he's being a miserable dejected old man, there's no 'Luke' way of delivering.

ALL WHITE MALES MUST BE MOCKED AND DISCARDED LIKE TRASH

Fucking hell, her calves are as big as mine, and she's not thicc enough to pull that off.

I'd have cut them niggas down so quick if he gave me that ultimatum.

I can see that. Maybe it's entirely out of context but I remember Hamill talking about how he depended almost entirely on Rian's judgement if he turned in a good performance for a take. With no proper frame of reference, it might be why Hamill couldn't figure out if his performance was actually good or consistent. Mark definitely knew he was turning in a platinum tier performance when he auditioned for the Joker.

He said in an interview that he had to imagine he was playing another character.

I can't decide if this or "pee-yoosa" is worse.

TIMES UP! ITS HER TURN!!

>TIMES UP! ITS HER TURN!!
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

>pee-yoosa
If Obi-Wan or Yoda stepped in the doo doo then maybe it'd be half as bad as sloth tits gimme me milky. Instead it was intentionally a funnier character than we've ever had who did pee-yoosa. So sloth tits by far.

You need to work out more m8

it's a hook to try to get people more interested in watching movies that take place between 6 & 7 that involve Luke that's been considered for over 30 years. it's somewhat similar to how darth vader changed from being a jedi to the sith. however, they want to get new characters established now and set up some future movies, video games, and shows they have planned because the future of the movie industry is uncertain and some actors like Ford are quite old. they reckon they can come back to stuff featuring luke later and there will still be at least some interest in it, but it's more important now to get people caring about these new characters and get many people caring about things in future of the Star Wars timeline.

After they've set up star wars with the movies for people to be interested in things that take place in the future, they can go and make a duology or trilogy or something like that set after ep 6 and before 7 with sebastian stan as luke hanging out with ashoka and jar jar and his family, learning more about the history of the jedi and the sith, learning more about the force, learning about what's outside the galaxy, trying to make a new jedi order, having luke meet his wife who he has a kid (Rey) with who accidentally kills luke's wife. then they can make stuff similar to that with qui-gon and obiwan before episode 1, but that's set after some old republic stuff.

30+ years ago:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lCNn8Ys5GQ ~3:20

MARK HAMILL: It's (ROTJ) the last one for everyone except for the two robots, they're the only ones that go through the whole three trilogies, the nine stories.

MARIA SHRIVER: I've heard that you've been hired to come back as Luke Skywalker in the last Star Wars film eighteen years from now. Is that true?

MARK: In something like 2004 or something...

MARIA: You're gonna be back?

didn't R2 technically hold a light saber? Maybe chewie?

STOP HAVING AN OPINION. GOYIM!

MARK: But you see he's being very cagey, because it's either going to be on another plane of existence, or not the same character, and I can't really tell you why, without sort of getting into sensitive material.

MARIA: So, then, this is the last one for you until the year 2004, or around there?

MARK: Well, I just like to say that when you see the ending, you'll see why it has to be the last one, period.

who was the old man in the force awakens that knew lukes location?
why did he know lukes location?
if vader killed every jedi except obiwon and yhoda, where did snook come from? surely a force user that strong would have been known to the emperor?
why did they refer to 20 x-wings as their "fleet"?
why did the vice admiral of the republic not wear a uniform in TLJ?
how did that alium get lukes laser sword to give to rey?
wheres lando?
will any or all of these be answered in part 9?

>MARK: Well, I just like to say that when you see the ending, you'll see why it has to be the last one, period.

So he already knew Disney would rape the story in 1983?

no he meant that even then he had reservations about Lucas' ideas for Luke after ep 6

>MARK: Well, I just like to say that when you see the ending, you'll see why it has to be the last one, period.
Why didn't we listen?

snoke is the star wars equivalent of destro in gi joe except he wears a gold outfit instead of having a messed up metal face. he was a dark side user of the force that was an ally of sideous and more involved in commerce than sideous and vader.

did snoke have an equivilant of the baroness, or was that kylo ren?

He means that the non trained girl, the one that attacks people from behind, that is quick to anger and give up to her emotions, and have some old books in a unknown language for her, is the last jedi

Remember when WB squandered Hammil's last performance of the Joker in an awful adaptation of one of their most famous comics?

He knows about the broom kid.

>I've cut ties with the force
>uses the force a second later
>loses to some new comer