Kill All Normies: The Documentary

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=gMVSNPzuMJs

>You might think you know the full story of the so-called alt-right, known for their venomous racism and virulent anti-feminism. But a new documentary is shedding light on what it says is one of the most surprising roots of the movement: Sexual frustration.

>Author Angela Nagle spent more than a year exploring the online origins of the current "alt-right" movement, which she says included communities of single men looking for advice on “picking up” women. She said many of these so-called pick-up artists argued that feminism was part of what made attracting women so difficult.

> “I think what happened ... with millennials essentially, who, you know, came of age online and became political online, [is that] they came into contact with these kind of ultra [politically correct] highly sensitive cultures online, which actually allowed them to be quite funny, you know, and to kind of poke fun at the earnestness of these kind of ultra-sensitive language policing online cultures,” Nagle explained to “Nightline.”

>In a way, the self-described "alt-right" also gained momentum from its enemies on the left, Nagle said.

>“You also had a culture that was on the cultural left, which was about gender fluidity and kind of taking the cultural gains of the left to the next stage,” Nagle said in the documentary. “These kind of online environments, you could say, of the left were both kind of ultra-sensitive and incredibly cruel and inclined towards sort of quite mob like behavior [that] people needed [in order] to show that they were virtuous.”

>The "alt-right" also appeared to receive an enormous injection of energy after Trump’s election.

>“And when Donald Trump is nasty ... [he] is a magnificent internet troll,” Tolito said in the documentary. “He is an expert at trafficking and outrage and committing outrage and being outraged himself.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
thenorthstar.info/?p=11299
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gb2r

>But a new documentary is shedding light on what it says is one of the most surprising roots of the movement: Sexual frustration.

wut? How is that "surprising"? ~90% of the criticism has been DUDE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED WHITE MEN LMAO

Fuck, even American Horror Story used that as an excuse

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

The book wasn't that bad.

But "Alt-Right" isn't accurate at all. The book largely focuses on Sup Forums and even then it's less Sup Forums and more Sup Forums-/r9k/.

I guess the TV show will just be;

>lol everyone we don't like iz virgins

Shame, because it's one of the only normie media accounts that has ever gotten Sup Forums somewhat right.

It's right though

>is one of the most surprising roots of the movement: Sexual frustration.

Isn't that also why the whole LGBT people wanted to have rights?

>some roastie spends a few hours on Sup Forums over the course of a few months or whatever
>this somehow makes her qualified to make a documentary with any meaningful authority
You just know she couldn't help herself and made some absolutely transparent posts that were met with walls of "fuck off roastie, what the fuck are you even doing here" replies.

She's 1000% right, though. Jesus Christ, you pathetic faggots have been "tfw no girlfriend" posting for years.

Not to mention the shitshow that is r9k and how their autism has bled into the rest of the site.

That's the angle ABC went for, but if you watch the promo vid, you can see they actually put blame on authoritarian tactics of the left too as pushing away people

This is something that the left has realised for years now

>Exiting the Vampire Castle
>‘Left-wing’ Twitter can often be a miserable, dispiriting zone. Earlier this year, there were some high-profile twitterstorms, in which particular left-identifying figures were ‘called out’ and condemned. What these figures had said was sometimes objectionable; but nevertheless, the way in which they were personally vilified and hounded left a horrible residue: the stench of bad conscience and witch-hunting moralism. The reason I didn’t speak out on any of these incidents, I’m ashamed to say, was fear. The bullies were in another part of the playground. I didn’t want to attract their attention to me.
thenorthstar.info/?p=11299

She's right. When she's discussing Sup Forums.

But the documentary is clearly taking two different portions of the book and two different "factions" and falsely equating them so that they can use the "lol virgin" ad hominem and apply it broadly to anyone who isn't a screeching liberal autist.

>over the course of a few months

Try years soyboy.

>The whiney soccer moms guide to the 'alt right'

>you pathetic faggots have been "tfw no girlfriend" posting for years.

But "tfw no girlfriend" has nothing to do with sex though

Sexual frustration isn't an illegitimate justification for wanting to break social taboos. Nagle is actually pretty woke about how the sexual revolution negatively affected men by creating a steep sexual hierarchy. I hope the documentary is similarly empathetic

>most surprising roots of the movement: Sexual frustration.
>most surprising roots of the movement
>most surprising
>surprising
lmao

>falsely equating them
The alt-right and the tumblrite twitter faggots are two sides of the same coin, though.
Yes, everyone that disagrees with you is a soyboy cuck, I get it. Take your pills and go to sleep.
It has everything to do with sexual frustration. What, you think people who 'tfw no girlfriend' post are out there slaying pussy in casual encounters?

wtf does killing normies have to do with le alt right, they are normies themselves

>The "alt-right" also appeared to receive an enormous injection of energy after Trump’s election.
lol, this is the point where the MSM took notice.
How retarded is this boomer bitch?

>It has everything to do with sexual frustration. What, you think people who 'tfw no girlfriend' post are out there slaying pussy in casual encounters?

They want a relationship, not sex

Imagine taking Matt seriously and not being able to take a joke lmao

She's right, but the answer to the problem isn't just "lol look at these loser virgins." It's actually a much deeper societal problem relating to how the death of monogamy created an aristocratic model of sex

This is true, though. Your autism was mainly confined to image boards, forums, twitch, and in game chats before the election.

>It's actually a much deeper societal problem relating to how the death of monogamy created an aristocratic model of sex
Which is directly linked to capitalism.

>It's a "the other Chapo boys subtly shit on Matt for being a hicklib episode"

oh wait that's every episode

I didn't get a 'lol look at these loser virgins' feel from this at all, though. Sure, she makes the point about sexual frustration but it's a valid point. It honestly is surprisingly balanced from what I can tell and shares the blame with some equanimity.

Nothing has changed. Only now the msm covers us

It's more linked to the invention of birth control and the social acceptance of women in the workforce (although the latter reason is linked to capitalism in a roundabout way)

>Which is directly linked to capitalism.
>MONOGAMY IS A CAPITALIST CONSTRUCT TO ENSURE THE SUCCESS OF THE BOURGEOIS FAMILY UNIT
>ACKCHOALLY, NO, CAPITALISM WILL DEVOUR MONOGAMY AS IT DEVOURED ALL FORMS OF PRE-CAPITALIST SOCIAL ORGANISATION

Pick one you /leftypol/ faggots

You really can't equate capitalism as a core concept with the late-stage capitalism we're experiencing today. It is a mutation.

>normies is a term used by the alt right
wtf?

Now they are spinning Elliot Rodger as alt right.
Load of shit, dropped

>You really can't equate capitalism as a core concept with the late-stage capitalism we're experiencing today. It is a mutation.

Hmmm...it's almost as if Marx isn't really applicable to managerial capitalism

Nah, that's out and out mental illness.

"The existence of my people is not negotiable."

Pretty based tbqh. Mud people should be nervous.

>/leftypol/
pick a boogeyman that isn't a dead board on a dead website

Who said anything about Marx?

>pol equating themselves with stonewall now.

Get your shit together user, either monogamy is "the inevitable result of capitalism" or monogamy is "just another pre-capitalist spook that will be ground under the heel of capitalism"

>criticises capitalism
>b-b-but who's invoking Marx you paranoid Randroid, h-heh

>social shaming is the whole argument
I don't even have to check to know a woman is behind this idiocy...

Again, late-stage capitalism is not capitalism. And what we have now isn't even late-stage capitalism, really, we've pretty much advanced beyond that. We're managerial capitalism on steroids.

Also
>if you criticize X, you belong to Y
No, retard.

>The alt-right and the tumblrite twitter faggots are two sides of the same coin, though.

Aside from being wrong, it's not even related to the discussion.

I'm not wrong, though. You guys whine about the left, they whine about the right. It's a serpent devouring its own tail. To someone that is pretty apolitical and doesn't give half a shit about identity politics, you're literally two retards shouting incoherently with the same annoying voice.

Does this mean the show researchers actually come on Sup Forums

>We're managerial capitalism on steroids.

I'm married to my second wife and have 3 of my own kids. I'm staunchly right wing.
I wasted 5 minutes of my life watching this trash journalism.
I think she spent all her time on /r9k/.
Nobody on Sup Forums refers to people as normies except the odd visitor.
The board has a massive range of nationalities from all walks of life.

It's normalfag, from faggot. Anybody using normie instead of normalfag is a normalfag themselves.

>giving someone shit for a criticism of capitalism
This is America, not Mao's China. Kind of ironic that you would try to shame/silence/equate any voiced opposition to the status quo as being somehow unpatriotic. It's almost like you've become what you say you hate the most.

Sup Forumsfags that only come here for their gay politics are the biggest normies on this site

Hello, old man election tourist/pathologically lying twelve year old! Welcome to the thread.

>Kind of ironic that you would try to shame/silence/equate any voiced opposition to the status quo as being somehow unpatriotic. It's almost like you've become what you say you hate the most.

>get btfo
>meme
This is you.

She's right, but everyone here already knows the contents. The book/doc is for 'normies'.

I'm 39, thanks anyway

>le virgen XD
arguing with a hole.jpg

What's there to "silence"? You're even more politically-irrelevant than lolbertarians

You are wrong.

>You guys

We're not the Alt-Right.

Also;

>You whine about the right, they whine about the left

Atheists whine about Christians and vice versa. One of them is right, one of them is wrong.

>To somone disinterested...

Your disinterest in the subject doesn't have any affect on the reality of the subject.

>you're literally two retards shouting incoherently with the same annoying voice.

To a snail the theory of relativity is irrelevant.

Again, you're autistic and stupid. You're on the same level as a child who covers his eyes and thinks the world disappears.

AND...this is ignoring the fact that this has nothing to do with the fucking subject - just you with unsolicited, unrelated rants about your (non) beliefs.

>says i'm wrong
>writes a long ass post with horrible reddit spacing, exposing himself as an autistic election tourist from r/the_donald
No reddit gold to be had here, friend. Hilarious post, though. If you baited me, I deserved it.

>39
>browsing for "Dank Internet MayMays"
what not to look forward to when growing older

Well, you can still use sex to at least describe why the "two sides of the same coin" argument is retarded. Short answer: cognitive dissonance. Full answer: lol u reject open couple because ur so insecure ur wife wouldn't come back home. You think you're winning the argument but you're making a strawman and an ass out of yourself at the same time. You can apply that logic to work, politics, society in general, anything really. This is why the two-siders are completely utterly imbecile.

>alt-right Mexican
And you thought uncle Toms were embarrassing.

>reddit spacing
>r/The_Donald
>reddit gold
>bait

Of course, what was I expecting.

now that there's a movie about Sup Forums will roastie be the new buzz word of 2018?

>We're not the Alt-Right.
If you constantly go on about muh white pride, muh sjws, muh non-whites, muh jews, then you are.

>download.jpg
>a mobile poster
Just more proof that you're a tourist. Maybe it wasn't the election that drew you here, though. Gamer Gate? I think that's when the real spike of mobile posting began.

It already is

oy vey

You'd be surprised how many adults use Sup Forums.
I come here and /ck/ for a laugh.
I like to visit Sup Forums to see whats going on around the world

You can explain why open relationships suck in a way that even the most sexually "open" people will understand. The problem isn't that people no longer understand monogamy, it's that people are too lazy and scared to commit.

>I like to visit Sup Forums to see whats going on around the world

>If you constantly go on about these issues you haven't once raised, you're definitely the Alt-Right

You're so smart.

Oh...no...Wait.

>Muh SJW's

Yes. Of course. If you dont' subscribe to lunatic fringe politics and radical feminism you are DEFINITELY Alt-Right.

I forgot - Everyone That Doesn't Agree With My Fringe Politics Is Alt-Right. Checked. Thanks.

Hey, do you mind if I try it out?

>If you don't agree that Jews secretly run the world and want to genocide white people, you are an Islamist Communist Terrorist Who Wants To Turn My Kids Gay

Am I doing it right?

i'm talking about the way cuck made its way to the mainstream last year. roastie's been part of Sup Forums for the last year but nowhere on twitter or the mainstream. say roastie on facebook and people will think you're talking about a sandwich.

EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE POSTS A FUCKING CUSTOM MAGIC CARD THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE GAME WORKS. WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING AND WHO KEEPS MAKING THEM?

You're not fooling anyone, grandma.

You saying Sup Forums doesn't have threads about recent news? They're on things faster than the MSM

I'm literally posting from my desktop.

>phone posting
>reddt spacing

>Wrong on both counts

Wow. Ur so oldfag!!! holds up spork XDD

I meant in a way that "lol loser why don't you accept [THING THAT WILL ONLY CAUSE HARM TO YOURSELF AND YOUR FUTURE], I embraced it and it's wonderful". Why do you think male leftists were called cuckolds, because of blacked?

Jesus fuck mate, after college I'm getting of this site

Stuff you won't see in msm interests me.

fucking leftards have been saying this shit for years even though studies proved right wing men get more sex.
And neckbeard liberal soyboys are the most frustrated with their lack of sex.

I've never used reddit. There is no such thing as reddit. I do post from my phone. Yet right now I am posting from my desktop - you don't even know how to check for phone posting correctly.

>le new/summer/reddit/b/sa/9gag

Here, let's check your credentials - here is a question regarding pre-archive Sup Forums.

Why was LGL arrested?

Watch as the Le Ebin Oldfag now abandons the thread or refuses to answer the question or engage further.

Just gonna quit using the internet huh?

How the fuck is that relevant to anything? Leave T_D poster, and go back to your containment site.

>Anyone who disagrees with radical feminism or whatever fringe political belief I hold is

>reddit
>Alt Right
>Alt Lite
>Magapedes
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>711chan
>tumblr
>twitter

Notice how you make broad, dumb statements, and the minute you're responded to with common sense, you pull Le Summer posting.

Also notice how you can never actually demonstrate how long you've been here?

>lol loser why don't you accept
The people who say stuff like this don't really mean it. They're just young, horny kids trying to justify their lifestyles to themselves. Actual responsible and mature adults know better.

>The board has a massive range of nationalities from all walks of life.

50 shades of goblin

The thing is, "SJW" is a meaningless buzzword now.
TLJ has a female admiral that happens to have purple hair, or a chubby asian? Oh no, that's so SJW, SJWs had ruined muh Star Wars!!
Just going on about "SJWs" exposes you as a hysteric reactionary.
Whether it's Sup Forums-style "fuck jews and niggers" or /r/TD-style "we're totally not racist, check out this based black dude leaving the Democrat plantation" doesn't make that much of a difference tbqh

>LE UNRELATED REDDIT DRAMA

1. I don't know about your reddit drama.

2. I dont' care about your reddit drama

3. You're implying people are new here...

4...While right now demonstrating that you are new here (and also obsessed with reddit drama that isn't related to this site)

It's strange. It's almost like...you're new? From reddit?

>containment site

Tell me why LGL was arrested. Demonstrate that you have been using Sup Forums for longer than 7 years.

I'll wait.

breitbart and inforwars ain't news m8.

confirmed for never actually going on Sup Forums

careful, he'll throw greentext at you about reddit spacing.

>Le 56%

>TLJ has a female admiral that happens to have purple hair?
>Oh no, that's so SJW, SJWs had ruined muh Star Wars!!

Are they really wrong, though

>all those faggots scrambling in the comments

>I'm now going to go on an unrelated rant about people not liking the shitty new Star Wars movie

Thanks.

>Unrelated reddit drama that no one here but you understands
I don't know WHAT outs people on reddit as "reactoinaries". I don't care. If I did - I'd use reddit.

>If you don't agree with my fringe lunatic politics that means you're actually also a secret nazi

Again, pic related, you pathetic sack of shit.

Thans for derailing the thread with your unrelated, unsolicited whining about your fringe political beliefs and attention whoring though.

many upboats.

>many of these so-called pick-up artists argued that feminism was part of what made attracting women so difficult.
Isn't that literally the opposite of what they argue? Feminism, if anything, makes finding women attractive more difficult.

cheese pizza

>this person offends me ergo they must be an SJW

Of course.

>Ignores question

>le ur from reddit
>here let me tell u about my reddit drama
>everyone who disagrees with me is le nazi/reddit/pol/tumblr/jewish/communist

Meanwhile, we await his answer (I suspect he's currently combing the archives, trying to find someone who has answered this question).