So he was on earth for 3000 years and he didnt even learn about the ring...

so he was on earth for 3000 years and he didnt even learn about the ring, the only reason he was originally was sent to earth?

sounds like a plothole

>he didnt even learn about the ring
What did he mean by this?

Oh I'm pretty sure Ian McKellen knows everything there is to know about the ring.

haha i get it

because hes gay and he likes to fuck men in the ass

haha

>I don't know what a plothole is

3000 years and they never invented better weapons, guns etc...

homo sapiens existed for about 200,000 years before it came up with guns

Not true btw

??

>the only reason he was originally was sent to earth?

That's not why he was sent to Middle Earth. After the last time the Maiar intervened caused Numenor to sink into the ocean and a big fucking mess, they decided it'd be best if they let the mortals handle their own shit. So the Wizards were dispatched to subtly maintain peace and watch for the return of Sauron or the forces of Darkness.

In ancient times before wypipo came and enslaved and stole, we Kings and Queens had guns that far succeeds the current technology.

He did know about the ring but he as all others like Saruman believed it had been swept out to sea after is fell from Isildur's possession into the river in the Gladden Fields.

Both Gandalf and Saruman knew that if Sauron became more powerful it would reappear eventually by its own power to reunite itself with its master. I'm guessing you are basing the idea he didn't know about the ring on the movie where he has to go to Minas Tirith to research it, but that was just to find proof that ring Bilbo had was in fact the One Ring which Gandalf was already aware but thought it to be still lost.

Imagine you were given 3000 years to find a small ring located somewhere on Earth - possibly underwater or fallen into cracks of rock - with all the trails of clues about its whereabouts being ancient history. Not so easy, even with 3000 years to do it in.
If I was Gandalf, I'd be pissed off that God let such things happen.

This, why can't brainlets understand that Gandalf isn't some RPG wizard sent to fuck the bad guy's shit up? He's a spiritual guide and a watchful father figure.

Why didn't the eagles just hyperdrive ram Mt. Doom?

You mean exceeds?

sit down and be humble

Why?

>the last time the Maiar intervened caused Numenor to sink into the ocean
not true

too busy building his armies ahead of the inevitable war

why read about a lost ring when you can plant prophecies about the magic powers of a king (all powers are simple elven techniques your line of random ranger patsies will learn)?

We had guns for millennia before wypipo came and stole it and made the technology worse. Now we now and we are angry, so sit down. Be humble.

Do you perchance also believe that the police who are responding to a robbery caused the robbery?

>Now we now
illiterate baboon

>he likes to fuck men in the ass
Huh, always saw him as a powerbottom.

And why should I care? I'm not white anyway, I'm Mediterranean. We've had Mars bases at that time

he probably was in his youth but at 78 years of age your asshole really isnt what it used to be

is this samefaggotry, one guys trolling, is it one guy or two guys, is this fun to set each other up like this, are you both larping as unfunny retards or are you both retarded? Is one of you legitimately retarded/ newborn new/both?
tldr fuck you/ you jesus christ

> but that was just to find proof that ring Bilbo had was in fact the One Ring which Gandalf was already aware but thought it to be still lost.

Why would he be researching the status of the ring if he was aware that Bilbo had it?

He wasn't aware Bilbo had it he just thought it a possibility so he went to discover how one can identify the true One Ring and then returned to Frodo fully expecting Bilbo's ring to not be the One.

sit down. be humble.

you are wypipo

he was aware bilbo had a ring, not the one ring.

>Mediterranean

>not white anyway
That's because you actually aren't mediterranean, mutt.

Fair point. Do you think old gay couple still have anal sex?

i doubt it

from what ive heard/read gay couples have less and less sex as they age, even moreso than normal couples

i think it was lesbian couples that had the least sex overall out of any kind of couple

There's not just nigger black and snownigger white. I'm light olive

change maiar to valar and numenor to beleriand and you'd be right fren

sauron caused the downfall of numenor after that though, he's not wrong.

the so-called gods of middle-earth are weak beta faggots. they can't even apparate.

He never forgot about the ring itself. He forgot about some of the specific properties you could use to identify it. Bilbo happened upon a Magic ring, there are many Magic rings in the world and singularly they are mostly harmless without the one master ring to bind those who carry them to his will.

When he saw the effect it was having on Bilbo's personality and longevity he started getting suspicious that it may in fact be the one. He feared to touch it for he too might have been corrupted by its power and the only place with the information he was seeking was the account of the ring written while it was in Isildur's possession the only known copy of this account was in the archives in Minas Tirith. So he Journeyed there and learned of the hidden script that could be revealed by placing it in a fire which would confirm that it was in fact the one ring.

I understand that he went to the library to find proof that it was the one ring but wouldn't he have been able to feel the power or the magic emanating from it? Every time someone got near it, the ring would start making noises.

Senpai, gandalf IS a maiar.

youre fucking stupid. gays have the biggest libidos, why do you think gandalf hangs out with brian singer?

No blackpowder/limited ability to produce explosive materials maybe.

Saruman had to use chemistry/alchemy to create that bomb the allah ackbar orc used and he just made the one.

Olorin

no that stupid fuck ar-pharazon caused it by being a shortsighted, weak-willed idiot.

Not with that pancake ass