en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
youtube.com/watch?v=abbtJGdJZlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B46bLwihtT0
youtube.com/watch?v=9hyAOLHn19I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we bearposting now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hm9enjToSn8

This is unbearable

I'm no animal or zoo expert but shouldn't they have like guns with tranquilizers or something?

Just bear with me user

essential bear kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFbCE0dciIQ

Essential bear ludo

youtu.be/2gMjJNGg9Z8

Took me hours of trying then I googled that shit to find out I had to shoot the barrels. That bear was scary as fuck

2018 is now the year of the bear

that looks scarier than any zombie game

Honestly, what the fuck is the point of this animal? It seems to serve no purpose at all.

yfwdbwdso

Bears are basically very big wild dogs.

they exist to fuck people's shit up
at least a tiger would go for a nice clean bite on the neck but a bear is like a walking shredder

bear poop is loaded with seeds and helps replant the forest

its a pretty big animal

All animals exist only to eat or carry seeds of treets and poop/carry them in far away lands.

Everything and everyone in the entire ecosystem is at the mercy of plants.

>mfwdbwdso

>tfw at the birth of bearposting

>m.youtube

I heem'd a grizzly once. It was huge. It was running at me and my supermodel gf and I heem'd it into the shadow zone and then skinned it in front of her and her vaginas got so hard that she got pregnate right there and had a baby that was like twenty kilometers heavy. We made a rug out of both of them and did sex on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM

essential bearkino

I definitely couldn't beat up a bear but I could beat up a lot of animals. There's no dog on earth I would beat me in a fight 1v1.

>cannot embed youtube vids
pleb.

da burrs

>phone posters

>bullshit aside there is a disturbingly large number of women who get off like crazy to being fucked over a freshly killed animal

>I would beat me in a 1v1 fight

For you

Best level in the game

I like the one where you punch homeless people and heroin addicts

ebin

It's very cute and cuddly when it's friendly enough.

Eternal burzz thread? Eternal burrz thread.

Poor bear

mike pence strikes again

can I get a quick rundown on plants?

Burrs vs chargers.

>literal propane tanks
>doesn't shoot them when he has a bear after him and the bear is right next to them

I was too focused on getting the fuck away from the giant bear

Why does the fierce carnivoran animal mostly eat plants?

the berries are making the bears gay!

post yfw da bears won the superb owl.

depends on the time of year / availability of prey

Try to make it through this whole video lads, I bet you can't.

youtube.com/watch?t=20s&v=nU5cMZymSr0

Wtf wouldn't that hurt? Why was he even in there?

>Surrounded by food
>Lets risk my life to go look for different kind of food
>mfw

>bear is not even close to him, just chilling and just sussing him out
>let's pepper spray him

They are the bees of the animal kingdom

What purpose do you serve?

>him

Bears are assholes. I’m sure some people will disagree with this statement on the basis that a bear is an animal and only acting according to his nature. I will counter that by saying that it is within a bear’s nature to be an asshole. It seems that they are one of the few animals that will attack and eat humans regardless of whether or not they’re hungry. Wolves don’t do that. Hell, even lions or tigers don’t do that and you don’t really encounter them as much as you would bears

We need to talk.

I thought those were the bees

All bears are different user

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

What bear is best?

Chargers-burrs superb owl would be kino.

Black bears are the cutest,

Correct
Bears, Beets, ...
What follows?

you're just jealous of this friendship user
youtube.com/watch?v=abbtJGdJZlQ

Someone post that webm of the black bear eating the dudes face

>The age of man is over, the time of the bear has come!

battlestar galactica

The head and hands poking through the walls and floor on the Carodyl website were freaky, even if it was obviously fake

battlestar galactica

I would call them (((plants)))
if you catch my drift

there are basically two schools of thought

youtube.com/watch?v=B46bLwihtT0

aw

I know that they can't fuck a man up, but just look at this round bastard.

Nothing cuter on the planet

looks like bosnian truck driver

I miss all the different versions of this image.

No bees are the bees of the animal kingdom

whats the point of humans

I mean Pooh sitting on the couch.

oh

is this the bearth of an epic new meme?

Hims got a fuzzy but XD

thicc

They're sort of like nature's garbage disposal. Those fuckers will eat just about anything, from garbage to animal corpses to people.

>mfw

This shit isn't new, it's ripped straight from Sup Forums. Only thing missing is
>yfw da bears win da superb owl

>(((Berg))) Bay, Alaska
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>I'm sorry mom and dad grounded you and you can't see your girlfriend. Maybe I can be your girlfriend tonight?

>he doesn't understand the union of sex and death

get a load of this pleb

That's entirely different, Sup Forums are posting about a shit NFL team from Chicago. Sup Forums is posting about the real life monsters who eat people alive

>real life monsters who eat people alive

You have to try pretty hard to get eaten by a bear. I work in mountain environments where food is scarce and any bear you encounter is very very fucking hungry, and even then they do not want to tangle with humans. They don't like conflict unless it's involved with getting laid.

Grizzlies are definitely more aggressive, but your average brown or black bear's main way of dealing with any threat or startling thing is to run away from it, or try to scare it away.

Fuck bears i dream of a bear holocaust these fuckers don't deserve life and humans shouldn't put up with their shit anymore. If we don't do something now bears will double their population and one day there will be an all out war between man and bear

Bears are very efficient at removing dead animals, even ones they don't kill. Bears like gamey meat, they'll leave kills overnight to "mature' before eating, so they'll eat anything they come across. Dead moose, goats, deer, rodents. They're really efficient at keeping areas they live in free from rotting meat.

Bears prefer meat, but eat a lot of nuts, seeds, honey, and some plants to make up their diet between kills. Both brown and black bears will hunt deer, baby moose, goats, etc., and will kill and eat rodents, foxes, birds, fish, whatever they can catch, or run across, or steal from other bears. They'll catch and eat your cats, if they can, but they avoid dogs.

>the Chad bear
>the virgin human

You will never be as brave as this grandma

youtube.com/watch?v=9hyAOLHn19I