ego

MANLET

A

N

L

E

T

"I AM A REAL MAN, DAD!!!!"

Because why not? In what other profession would you get paid millions of dollars to jump motorcycles over ramps, sky dive and other daredevil shit?
Sounds fun to me.

Overcompensating

He wants to die but suicide is for losers

Gotta compensate for being short somehow

Why do thrill seekers do anything?

That's pretty cool I think. Why are you so jealous?

I want more Cruise stunt stuff, please.

Scientology protects

Damn, Tom Cruise stunts like THAT?

If only he could un-stunt his growth *hue

high confidence, low competence, this retard should be dead

>riding a bike is a stunt
well, at least he's not a pussy

>all the butthurt in this thread because Sup Forums told you men who arent 6'2 or above will never accomplish anything and you were retarded enough to eat it up
Cruise remains unbruised but you will always be assblasted fags

Based where?
Finish the sentence nigger.

Because he's an absolute madman

WHEREVER THE FUCK HE WANTS

Tom makes films just as an excuse to do all these insane stunts.
youtube.com/watch?v=afS5ks54tms&feature=youtu.be

>WHY is he doing his own stunts??
It's because he's the last real movie star.
The fact that you'll never accomplish anything in your life doesn't mean that no one else can.

Go back to r***dit, newfag

>"On Ghost Protocol, we wanted to hang Tom off the side of a building and we actually couldn’t get insurance, and Tom wanted to fire the insurance company [laughs]. And we did and we got somebody to insure the movie"

Because he's a delusional literal sociopath with not much sense of self preservation and a lust for adreneline?

fuck off newfag, bless the basedgod

>wahhhh this action is all cgi
>wahhhh this movie star is risking his life doing dangerous stunts for real
Select one

he's manlet

manlets always try to compensate

they're subhumans, they're a fucking disease. the fact that there are people who actually worship this fucking MANLET is disgusting

That's pretty crazy. Too bad cgi has cheapened visual effects and stunts so you just assume its all fake.

user would you kindly go to the wiki page for average height in the world and look it up for where you live?

>Why does't this man live his life in fear like me?
Yeah you should write him a letter telling him to adopt you as his role model lol fag

>tfw I'm an inch shorter than Tom "Monarch of Manlets" Mapother

Unless 5'7 is a fudged number, since manlets usually add an inch or two on there.

>5'7
>average height
HAHAHAAHAH you fucking manlets are hilarious

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with height?
Almost nobody irl gives a shit

>all these buttblasted beta boys that had their lunch money stolen by manlets in school

What? Is 5 7 his height? Yours? Your country's average? You are not making any sense.

>Can I use it as an excuse to shitpost?
If yes, then there you go, the most popular boards are totally infested with the worst of Sup Forumslike people. GIve up or pester Hiroshimoot to hire new mods.

>Sup Forums so obsessed with height?
It's the Ameriboo Brits and Ausfags. The rest of us don't give a shit.

Female or low test posters. Everyone stay away

just getting full windtunnel action for like 7 minutes straight. how long did it take to turn the plane around and land?

>Almost nobody irl gives a shit

(You)

People with height of 170-175 cm are most desirable for mostly sports (except basketball) and g-force related professions such as pilots, racedrivers, even astronauts.
Go on, keep delude yourself, you can't beat physics.

THIS
but in a good way

ITT: Seething lankeys

he desperately wants to die so he can escape the clutches of scientology, but lacks the resolve for suicide.

>i-i’ll n-never be a millionaire but at l-least the random slut on tinder will compliment m-my height
Lackeys can’t help themselves, they’re obsessed with thinking about other men all day

Every inch below 6' is the equivalent of $100k according to okcupid. Nobody gives a shit about money either, right?

if you're under 6 feet you should probably just transition already

>mfw 6'2" but tell everyone I'm 6'3"

What sport are you talking about? The average baseball and American football player is 188cm tall.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_in_sports#Baseball

>not telling everyone you’re 5’11” and watch all the manlets get btfo

well, his death while one of stunts would make him greatest action movie star, implying he isn't one already

He obviously referring to the Paralympics.

kek or maybe Gymnastics or Horse Racing

This is what happens when you use your stunt double for your scenes.

>mfw 6'1 but tell everyone I'm 5'10, especially when I hear some manlet saying he's 6'0

>girugamesh guy

damn ted cruz is hot now

daredevil probably

>6'4.5
>say I'm 195cm to confuse Yanks
Somebody stop me!

Non-contact and balance related ones. When there is no strength required.
Fencing, horse riding, soccer, shooting, almost all kinds of racing, from cycling to F1, weightlifting (shorter guys got less distance to pass) and all hinds of extreme stuff. Shorter build people got "better" blood flow, also are better to handle g-forces.

>6 ft
>average female height

your newfag is showing

There was one actor who said he doesn't do his own stunts because that's basically taking someone's job away, just to feel 'cool'. Good man, they are already making enough for the movie, let the stunt guys get piece of the action.

>tfw the photography is so soft and muted that it just looks like CGI anyway

lel

I guess Tom's more worried about the wrinkles coming through then having a convincing looking shot of him risking his life.

>yeah I'm not doing my presidential duties because that takes my assistant jobs away
The mind of a coping brainlet

>...the ideal of the fulfilment which can be grasped only on the frontiers between life and death, in the meeting of the essence of living with the extreme of danger.

You can't see their feet anywayd, why not just put him on a box?

Dude me too

because it's awesome

>you cruise you actor why stunts
You idiots always fail to realise that he has 40 years athletic background 30 years experience doing stunts professionally and is trained by the best to the point he even teaches stunt people as instructor. Dude is also fearless and in insanely great health.

There are few actual stunt people in the business who can do the stunts he have done. The rock climb and jumps in mission impossible 2 wasn't even pulled off by worlds most recognized rock climber who was suppose to do it but wouldn't they way Tom wanted it, so he did it himself after tons of learning by the guy.

The plane stunt in last movie has never been done by anyone in the world. He was the first.

Dude isn't some actor wannabe tough guy who wants to say he does the stunts himself. For Tom the stunts he does are as important and these days maybe even more so than the acting is. He writes/produce his movies for him to make stunts ffs.

Because it's a Sup Forums meme that it's meant to be forced perspective because Vin is a manlet.

In actuality the scene is just them standing side by side having one of those "deep" conversations where they're both not looking at each, but off into the distance and saying profound things.

He'll never be Jackie Chan though.

White people's lives are too expensive for Chinese workplace health and safety regulations.

youtu.be/raNbeyA7YHE

>Getting this defensive over someone you've never met

Take a chill pill my guy.

There is only one stuntman worthy of being amazement.

He's also batshit insane and thinks that he can bend reality through sheer tyranny of will.

Destroy your antithesis and you'll become as based as he is.

Oblivion had such GOAT aesthetics that the athmosphere lingers in my mind when I try to think of how mediocre the plot was

>worthy of being amazement

lol wtf am I even saying

>riding a dirt bike over a slight incline is impressive
there are redneck 10 year old doing that in their backyard on a daily basis

Kosinski is such a bad director.

The production design and photography in his movies is beautiful. But he can't even shoot a scene properly. It's like 3 or 4 amazing wallpapers awkwardly shoved together. Even dialogue scenes are weird and clunky - like it's a story being told by a robot.

The script for Oblivion wasn't even that bad, it was just Kosinski not knowing how to direct a film. He's the sort of guy if there was a car chase, you'd see the cars drive past hit some garbage cans and then you'd get a 1 minute long, fucking beautifully designed and photographed, shot of the bins tipped over.

>threaten the jobs of the entire production by doing your own stunts
>one wrong move shuts the movie down and instigates massive legal fight with liability insurance
>insurance company avoids paying half of the $150,000,000 budget and artists and set people don't get paid

Sounds great Tom.

Dude, that right leg getting hung up in the bike there for a sec looks painful.

>muh yellow fever
Lol Jackie Chan is a fucking joke compared to what Tom Cruise does. You are honestly retarded if you try and argue otherwise, the two are not even in the same league. If Tom fails a stunt he is dead. Jackie cunt who fails often gets a sprained ankle or concussion.

>why so mad
Meme haha

Maybe you have to be insane to do what he does. He almost had his head chopped off by the helicopter blades in his movie and John woo walked off and couldn't look as Tom did 15 reshoots jumping on a cliff with a deadfall without safety lines next to a helicopter because he wanted the perfect shot. But people who work with him loves the guy especially crew and directors. He also has tons of fans and obviously great success so who gives a shit if he is bonkers. I know I don't. Man makes awesome movies and works like a beast. Well worth my money at the cinema or home video.

>threatens to
Dude is an actual stunt man. Like get it through your fucking head already.

I made my own edit, interspersed with scenes from Frozen Planet, removing all the dialogue and anything resembling that "plot". Remixed it with Tomitas Ravel Album, and got a sweet atmospheric ariel tour of a scenic post-human, post planet. Nothing happens, no drama, just, flying around on a beautiful barren world.

>stunt manlet

ftfy

It’s a gimmick

>haha he is a manlet
You don't sound like an insecure faggot at all lol

>people think that's real
>people think that's him
>people think cruise doesn't have pr people generating these meme clips for him
>people think this isn't marketing
>people think he'd be allowed to do stuff this dangerous by an insurance company that he would cost tens/ hundreds of millions of dollars by injuring himself

>Dude is an actual stunt man. Like get it through your fucking head already.
t. tom cruise's auditor

>Lol Jackie Chan is a fucking joke compared to what Tom Cruise does. You are honestly retarded if you try and argue otherwise, the two are not even in the same league. If Tom fails a stunt he is dead. Jackie cunt who fails often gets a sprained ankle or concussion.

>His leg between 0:04 and 0:05
damn son

>it's a gimmick
>besides the fact he has done stunts and trained for stunts for 30+ years and we have footage of him doing it all unedited performing some sequences that literally have never been done by other stunt people
His haters are a fucking gimmick at this point. We get it. You hate Scientology and alpha white males and love POC and women who paint with their own placenta but making shit up, lies like yours are just sad.