Sorry I'm late everyone. Traffic was a real bitch...

Sorry I'm late everyone. Traffic was a real bitch. Lets gets this meeting underway for the Guild of Sup Forumslamitous Intent! First on the agenda, the Henchmen to Hench-People title vote. If anyone has anything to present about the proposed title change of "Henchmen" to "Henchpeople" please do so now.

henchpeople sounds fucking dumb

we should keep it henchmen

My name is Die-Cry. As a user of Hench services, its important to note the Merriam Webster definition of Henchmen.

1 obsolete: a squire or page to a person of high rank

2a: a trusted follower: a right-hand manb: a political follower whose support is chiefly for personal advantagec: a member of a gang

That is all from me. Thank you

Its directly stated in our handbook that Henchmen aren't part of the Guild and as such are contracted labor! Thus, they get no rights or say in what we as employers call them!

Why don't we just keep it Henchmen for the practice itself, and have any Henchwoman or group of henchwomen call them selves that. Like with villains.

How about "henchfolk"?

I can support this. If everyone is done with the topic then we will call a vote.

I call to a vote that contracted henching labor will refer to themselves how they see fit by their own preconceived definition. All those in favor, say "I". All those who oppose, say, "Nay". Of course special circumstances are set for councilman Hell-Horse. Just raise your hoof for your vote.

God damn it Bill! Its 2017! Stop trying to make "Folk" a thing!

>Point of order, fellow members
While these deliberations are important, please keep in mind the previously accepted vernacular that is no longer on the table for the sake of confusion surrounding it among current popular culture

I could have sworn that the Henching Union banned the term "Minion" from their members classifications years ago. Little tator tot bastards.

I

I

Henchmen, man refers to humans and most salient creatures. You go the route of people you are going to piss off nonhumans.

This is such a non fucking issue, what about pensions and benefits that's eating this union alive?

Passed. On to our next topic. I know everyone is dreading this one but we have to revisit it this session. What needs to be added or removed from our previous discussions on Bizarro's Law AKA The Clone Conundrum. Bizarro's Law brings forth the topic of Clone creation and use. What is the Guilds stance on this? Everyone please remember that this will be added to our official handbook.

We're getting there councilman. Please be patient. There are many Guild topics on the agenda for tonight.

You'll need to categorize the definition of clone because Bizzaro is a clone like jacking off in a vial and chucking it into a pile of horse manure is a homunculus

This is one of the greatest quotes I've ever read. Someone please make sure this is put in the minutes.

above all else you must not be allowed to fuck the clone of your nemesis

If everyone can help me here, the Guild recognizes Clones as, One that appears to be a copy of an original form.

I am sad so i migth generate shitpsot
Draw yourselfs as supervillans and name your powers or motivations

Bizarro's Law AKA The Clone Conundrum

The Guild defines the term "Clone" as, One that appears to be a copy of another form.

Above all else Guild members must not be allowed to fuck the clone of their nemesis.

Here is what we have so far. What else should be added to the Law?

Councilman Downer, I'll ask that you keep your comments to yourself. We are not to the new member announcements yet. Thank you.

I move to add,

>In the event that a Guild members original body is destroyed or damaged beyond repair, a cloned replacement body used for Conciousness Transfer is allowed.

>The murder of a Clone of yourself is not considered murder and is actually encouraged, to avoid confusion.

Are there any other changes for Bizarro's Law?

Bizarro's Law AKA The Clone Conundrum

The Guild defines the term "Clone" as, One that appears to be a copy of an original form.

The murder of your Clone is not considered murder and is actually encouraged, to avoid confusion.

In the event that a Guild members original body is destroyed or damaged beyond repair, a cloned replacement body used for Conciousness Transfer is allowed.

Above all else Guild members must not be allowed to fuck the clone of their nemesis.

Bizarro's Law is complete. Thank you for your help fellow councilmen. I will have this added to the Guild Handbook immediately.

Okay, next on the agenda is the New Member introductions. Please state your Guild Supervillain Name, your superpowers, your Guild rank, and who you are arching.

Bump

But what about the people of colour?!

>Guild Supervillain Name
I am Lord Regurgitator
>your superpowers
thanks to a botched experimental treatment for my Eosinophilic Esophagitis using Gamma Radiation, I now possess the ability to regurgitate anything I swallow as a powerful burst of energy, also slight overall enhancements to my overall physique(nothing particularly amazing but being able to benchpress a dumpster or being semi-bulletproof does come in handy)
>your Guild rank
my EMA Level is a solid 7 at the moment(if all goes well at my next Villainous Audit I might end up getting raised up to being an 8)
>who you are arching
that pompous douche canoe Commander Courageous(and through him I'm also a registered arch-foe for his team the Civil Brigade)

Welcome to the Guild, Lord Regurgitator.

Moving on to our next topic, the strictly forbidden use or communication with any Mirror-Verse version of ourselves or our reality. After the Dr. Edward Vil incident of 93', it is Guild policy that Mirror Universes to our own never be contacted with or traveled to. We almost had a full blown invasion due to the Doctor breaking this rule. For those members who are too young to remember the incident, can someone please fill them in?

Henchkin! HENCHKIN!

why doesn't anyone ever listen to my suggestions? aw.

You had your chance to speak up earlier, Councilman. Please sit down.

Mneeh mnyeh nyeehhh

If we're so concerned about "Man" in henchman, why don't we change "councilman" too? CONSISTENCY, PEOPLE!

Hey everybody, Acid Bath, control over acid after a botched mafia hit slash corpse disposal involving experimental government substance, rank 7, yadda yadda you all know what I'm about.

Newbies, don't fall for the Mirror-Verse trick. That stupid speech gimmick of theirs is reason enough to want to bomb the shit out of that place. So many catastrophic misunderstandings. It's like a bad episode of How I Met Your Mother. Except with WMDs.

Thank you Councilman Acid Bath. That's.....a good description of the Mirror-Verse issue.

Sigh...
Does this issue need to be revisited? Please god say no.

thank you

just to be clear we're talking about a specific parallel universe here and not all alternate realities correct, I assume that to be the case if simply due to at least a couple Guild members that I'm aware of being from and/or connected to other dimensions beyond the one we reside in currently

We are specifically talking about Mirror Universes of this universe.

It has been completed everyone! Bizarro's Law is officially in the Guild Handbook now.

We do need to discuss the topic of a Legacy joining the Council. Hell Horse, who has served on this council for over 16 years, has requested that his son, Nightmare, join this Council. Now I think we can all remember the last time a Legacy served on the Council with their parent. The Masshole and his daughter, Massket Case, created such a shit storm for the HR department in our Boston branch that we banned the practice of Legacy serving Council members. Is this still the case or are we going to hear from Hell Horse and Nightmare?

if I recall properly the current bylaws state that a Legacy under normal circumstances can't be made a Council member just because of their connections to a prior member(there are exceptions of course), but are certainly electable on their own merits, so we'd have to review Nightmare's file to see if he is Councilman material

We need to bring up the topic of writing the introduction for the Handbook. Can we work on this ?