Heres hoping Jetsons will be just as great as the Flintstones

Heres hoping Jetsons will be just as great as the Flintstones

>Amanda Conner

Don't count on it

...Welp.
Never thought I'd say this but...Time to jerk off to Rosie The Robot.

Gonna be weird that Rosie is George's mother

why? did you ship George and Rosie?

Not that guy, but I think it's because
>"Hey Mom. I know you took care of me my entire life and you deserve some rest but...Clean up that dog shit, do the laundry, make sure to clean up the rug in the bedroom because Jane and I got a little freaky on the floor, cook dinner, and make sure to answer all the video calls, but if that skinflint Spacely calls, tell him I'm out."
Seems like a really weird scenario.

>Amanda Conner
Well. I wonder if we'll see Jane or Judy on a toilet.

Judy looks older than Jane.

I was hoping this would be released before The Flintstones wrapped up. I was hoping to see a crossover.

How much euphoria will this one have?

It had a short that was okay.
It didn't look to be going full comedy satire so trying to make them comparable might be a bad idea.

Daily reminder that liking Flintstones is the Sup Forums equivalent of listening to Father John Misty.

What does that imply? I don't know of him except that he's some sort of musician.

Who? I suck at singer names, what song he known for?

Two words. Bruce Wayne.

I think it's weirder that Jane looks younger than Judy and that Rosie is all shapely in the first place.

>Never thought I'd say this
Really?

>Flintstones
>great

>George not a lanklet
>Jane not a petite milf
>Rosie is a fucking sexbot

She's a robot user, she needs neither food nor rest. She was quite literally built to serve.

>that Rosie the Robot
Are you kidding me?

Because my dick sure isn't.

>She was quite literally built to serve.
You can say that again.

She was quite literally built to serve.

I'm mad they changed Rosie. Flintstones was a real trip.

does the Flinstones comic have a trade paperback yet? I'm autistic and always wait for TPBs instead of getting individual issues

>sexualize Rosie
>Jane looks younger than her daughter
>Elroy looks like he has fucking Benjamin Button syndrome

Vol 1 is out

Are we sure Conner is actually drawing the comic? I thought they were just doing some covers and promo art.

Flintstones was nothing special but I had to drop it after #8. Fuck off with your feminazi bullshit.

literally ruined all the designs

that Rosie...

Futuristic women are slutty

The last Flintstones granted that religion was essentially useless but also completely harmless when not taken to extremes.

I am waiting for the Deluxe Edition.
Whenever that gets released.

>religion is useless
Well that's just wrong but given that in the Flinstones comic specifically they live in an anachronistic fantasy version of prehistoric times where they have modern day science swathed in a caveman aesthetic I guess it makes sense in that context.

Probably never