twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

Lucy cares

SO MUCH

about her friends.

You guys.

and dropped

enjoy taeshi and suitcase stretching out mike x lucy for three years

Lucy what are you doing? Lucy please stop.

>why can't you be with someone who likes you back?
ask that to every single character in this comic

Zachery and Catherine are an anomaly.

Godddddddddddd, this is even more painful because not only has everything in the comic been pointing at Paulo x Lucy up until Lucy up and skedaddled, but I've been in Paulo's exact fucking position, where someone gave me all the signals saying yes, even down to confirmed romantic gestures, only to be turned down, and it sucks, and I hate it, and this comic's writing is awful, why is this Paulo x Daisy shit suddenly stuffed in when it doesn't make sense? Shit dude, even the guy who made dragon ball managed to write decent shit despite just making it up along as he went.

Once again the writing makes a character look retarded or mental or something.

"Why can't you be with a girl who likes you back" sounds like a kind of rejection so why has she been cuddling with him so many times or even going on the date with him? What's she supposed to be thinking here?

This page hurts me on an emotional level, like, opened up old wounds level. This fuckin' sucks

>implying that isn't the best ending

Didn't Paulo start sleeping around right after Lucy and him almost did it?

>"Why can't you be with a girl who likes you back"

Tae's Bipolar is leaking into the plot and characterization.

Her resurgent weebines doesn't help either.

Exactly. She blushed at his new hair and called it cute, they flusteringly exchanged stuffed animals, Lucy was literally clutching onto his chest with that anime "in love" look like, what, 3 pages ago? What the fuck is going on?

To be fair people act irrational like that all the time, especially in relationships.

Too bad it reads as shit writing because it is.

Reminder.

Fair enough, though half the asks are bullshit.

Fuck this fucking comic dude. I wish I could drop it, because it pisses me off, but I'm a prisoner at this point.

The only way I can make sense of this is that Lucy is fucked up and doesn't know what she's doing.

Well. I guess that fits since she's never actually been mentally healthy.

And is her being a know-it-all about other people's love lives a deliberate part of that? A kind of mask?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf-A1d4hU3k

Because she has intimacy issues and the last time it showed up, ie Mike wanted to take the relationship further and she wasn't ready, it drove Mike into the arms of Sandy which eventually led to him turning going all psycho on her. So now she fears making Paulo wait for intimacy is going to drive him to hate her as well.

But that answer is still true.
Retcon sense - tingling!

Friendly reminder

She doesn't know him very well, then. Forgetting the "Paulo is womanizer reeee" aside nice to every girl but Sue, who antagonizes him constantly. Even when they give him bullshit like with the Jess and Rachel "humiliate Tess" plan or Jasmine's salt he never responds in kind. Even when Sue make him angry at the museum he just turned away.

When has Paulo ever gotten very angry or bitter like Mike or Lucy herself?

Her misunderstanding of him is believable enough, though.

Wait, wtf just happend?

It's evident what's needed hot dicking
youtube.com/watch?v=IDTE8DpkKE4

This is just the "Lucy is still crazy" reveal. Don't sweat it.

Suddenly Empathetic Lucy really is the worst thing about this comic. Even though the Paulo x Daisy stuff was bungled so hard, at least a case can be made for it. Lucy's "character development" is both hilariously convenient in design and jarringly inconsistent in execution.

As it was obvious since Lucy's return, she still isn't over Mike, no matter how much she feels bad for Paulo and how much better Paulo would be for her, she can't return his feelings.
I'm actually happy with this development, and with Lucy actually being honest with her feelings.
Now Paulo can actually get back together with best girl.

Maybe she finally fucking got the message and is struggling to deal with it in her autistic way.

Why the fuck is this shit so damn dramatic?

Hey, a decently funny little strip again.

If her next comic is just stuff like this it'll be genuinely fun and charming.

Because they're all pussies

We need a PauloxTess ships ahoy next.
And then a Augustus x Tess just for the kicks

youtube.com/watch?v=dRqC9GzodtI

MikexHaley when

One of the worst scenes of the series because of the weak build-up. Season 3 was trash.

Always, in my heart.
Although I don't know how Taeshi sees it, given wha the other siscon ships ahoy was handled

>Jasmine will never ride you down a hill like a greased sausage

>Even when they give him bullshit like with the Jess and Rachel "humiliate Tess" plan or Jasmine's salt he never responds in kind. Even when Sue make him angry at the museum he just turned away.
Truly Paulo is a man among men. Or I guess in this case a man among children.

He learned it from his dad's refusal to hate the wife who betrayed him.

Paulo's dad is a saint.

This is really sad actually. What the fuck.

He's weirdly inconsistent. Sometimes Paulo will stand up for himself, usually while being jerkish, other times he'll let others walk all over him and there seems to be little rhyme or reason. You can't even say it's a male/female thing because look at how he treated Daisy after the argument.

>When has Paulo ever gotten very angry or bitter
When had Mike ever become angry or bitter before December?

Mike was pretty salty with Lucy for a while before that. Paulo's only every been kind and accommodating with her, even when she's acting like a grumpy grade school kid.

Lucy is like a dense or indecisive MC in a harem anime

>You can't even say it's a male/female thing because look at how he treated Daisy after the argument.
Well that's inconsistent (surprise). Before he snapped and blew-up at Abby in ch.95 he was just avoiding Daisy probably because he was scared of Abby murdering him and because Daisy wasn't on "his side" in that antagonism.

He was pretty angry with her at his locker in ch. 96 but that chapter is garbage and impossible to take seriously.

MikexLucy and PauloxDaisy is an enjoyable end to this comic

That's not augustus x lucy, mike x daisy, and paulo x sue

The only reason I'm still with this shitshow is to see MikexLucy fall. I don't care how it ends. I don't care if every character moves to opposite ends of the earth and everybody is alone forever, I just want Mike and Lucy to not end up together.

She's Lisa Simpson and he's Milhouse

I can't described how much more interested I am in Haley's twisted desire to hatefuck her brother than in the actual main cast of this comic.

Hahahahaha
DENIED

>MikexLucy
agree, if they manage to talk their issues out
>PauloxDaisy
Not in a hundred yaers

I love reading the comic here because it means less web traffic on Tae and Bagman's website, kek

But why can't I stop reading this abomination??

Man really? I like the idea of a Lucy who is crazy batshit obsessed. I want her poking at Mike from every angle and then walking away with a hidden half smirk.

Both are annoying. Stop acting like one side is more civil than the other. When everyone here knows that's a damn lie.

What is wrong with you!?

It's been scientifically proven that Mikefags are less intelligent, more prone to anger and irrational emotional outbursts, and are less likely to shower frequently as compared to Lucyfags.

I'd love for that to happen. lol
To add more salt Daisy, Sandy, Lucy and Paulo all witness it. With Augustus saying " fck her in the pussy "

Stupid cat

Either kick it or spray her with water!

Nice pic

Am I literally the only one ITT who likes this development of Lucy's character?

You both annoying cunts.

Yes

Don't bully Madison

Fine then. But it's good that Lucy isn't fidgeting around the issue anymore and finally manages to speak her heart out, even though while sperging out.

here, suitcase. Take this and then fuck off

>don't use a character for the only thing they're good for.

why bother including her then?

Paulo x Daisy is pretty alright, but out of every ship in this comic, every single fucking one, Mike x Lucy is THE most unhealthy. It's chock full of mistrust and resentment from both parties, and the remainder of junior year isn't enough to rebuild this into something healthy.

Madison deserves only pain

Just like that, Pucy sunk, I guess. At any rate, we know she doesn't like him that way, confirmed properly, outside of those weird semi-canon asks.

>Paulo x Daisy is pretty alright
It's not bad, but it's incredibly boring.

I'm ok with the sentimental Lucy as it is enjoyable to watch a girl's hard shell crack so we can see her vulnerable side, especially after all the shit she went through and that now we see her aknowledging her mistakes, even if she still holds a grudge against Mike which is understandable. In my opinion this is an appropiate character development, maybe not as good as we wish it could be, but still believable.

THE BIG PROBLEM, though, is that the development is hidden inside 9 in-story months of dissapearance where both the characters and the readers have absolutely no idea of what she did or went through during that time, so suddenly having an empathic Lucy who somehow is now turning into a voice of reason is something very hard to believe. Not only that but is obvious Tae wants them to break apart in the worst way possible, as shown in today's page, when before her suicide attempt they had been getting along fine.

>Mike X Lucy
Nope.

I want the dog girl to be happy

who? Flower girl?

the white and black one

FUCK YOU LUCY YOU PEICE OF SHIT YOU INCONSISTENT TRASH I HATE YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH GO DIE KILL YOURSELF FOR REAL MIKE WAS RIGHT

>LucyxAugustus

Disgusting.

One of the best poster of this shit of a community is a mikefag

The big problem is how it seems that she's a different person every two pages

top kek

How shit does your life have to be to feign superiority over liking a Bittersweet Candy Bowl character?

I think it has good chemistry. Augustus doesn't put up with Lucy's tsundere shanenigans and doesn't reinforce her negative behaviour.
If not lovers, they can become great friends
I still want to believe it will come off as more natural, maybe with a flashback to her therapy explaining what was her turning point.
I don't think she's being that incostistent here. She's obviously conflicted because she cares about Paulo, she know that he loves her but feels guilty because she can't return his feelings. Thus her mood swings throughout the chapter.

>pauloxlucy sunk
HAH!

>flashback

Why not rewrite it and thus admitting that it was badly written since it needs another fucking flashback to save it?

>I think it has good chemistry. Augustus doesn't put up with Lucy's tsundere shanenigans and doesn't reinforce her negative behaviour.
>If not lovers, they can become great friends
This guy gets it.

>best
>spams picture

Even the shiptards getting into fights contribute positively in comparison, because I can at least laugh at their stubborn stupidity.

Because the flashback would be about the time Lucy was in rehab, or therapy. It would be the only time a flashback would be used right in this comic, narrating what happened to a character who was away for a long time

>triple and quadruple nines
Maybe Mike right all along?

Flashbacks have been abused too much so it should be verboten for vero to use them at all.

They're far too often a writers crutch

Yeah, but this time there is an actual reason to use them, unlike the December or Golden Hour ones

>I think it has good chemistry. Augustus doesn't put up with Lucy's tsundere shanenigans and doesn't reinforce her negative behaviour.
It's the best chemistry in the series (pic related: look he can be angry at her and tender at the same time) and Taeshi decided it has to get shelved.

Given this series' chronic lack of interest in portraying friendship we'll probably hardly see Augustus again, at least until it's time for Alejandro to do something for the first time in 1700 pages.

He posts some other stuff too.
And he avoids namefagging, at least

Your friendly neighborhood Mollyposter would never stoop to namefaggotry!