Am I the only one who likes it?

Am I the only one who likes it?

I love it, too. Haven't seen all of em though, and I feel like I should watch it all in order.

No but it's definitely a hidden gem. It's kind of obscure and takes a few episodes to grow on you, but once it's wormed its way into your heart there's no hating it

I think it's fucking hilarious and my friends and I quote it all the time

Don't talk about it,its for your own good

No, obviously

Why won't Yung Hee show us her tits?

OK BUDDY THE SHILLING HAS GOT TO ME FINALLY, I'LL TORRENT YOUR FUCKING SHOW, IF ITS ANOTHER R&M THO, I'LL BE MIGHTY SORE

The jokes suck

its pretty funny i enjoy it

Pidgeon is our guy

I've tried to show it to my friends and they were like
>It's like ScoobyDoo. I never liked that show
so they instantly gave up. I've also tried to show them Aqua Teen Hunger Force (they aren't American. So that show isn't known here in Krautland) and they were like
>That show is just stupid
and I was like
>BUT this show defined Adult Swim for ages. It's that one big show!
but they didn't like it. I simply gave up with friends and trying to "convince" people. I am nobody's entertainer. I just come here and talk about stuff I like. I am not a preacher for good media.

I think it's animated quite well and I like the art style. I like that Warner Bros does Animations again or where they never gone and I just don't know? I grew up with Warner Bros Animation in the 90s with Bugs, Batman, any Loony Toon, Frekazoid, Animanicas and all the rest. Then I can't remember anything by Warner Bros anymore and now we have this show. What else did they do in the meantime?

No, you idiot.

I haven't liked this latest season.
It really seems like the writers are finding it funny to waste my time with non stories.

The show's always been non-sense and conversations taking up time. Last night's episodes were great.

The show has always been about the main cast interacting with each other and their reaction to things.

yes, you are the only one on earth they are making this show for.

Uh thank you. Now I feel special. That's really too kind.

Nope. Best show on AS since Venture and Rick went on hiatus.

That's always been the point though.
The formula is usually the Mystery Team takes on a mundane case that drags ass until something ridiculous and extreme happens. Or they do confront something out of the norm, but neglect it to focus on some inane bullshit.

Thank you, Marcus. But don't you ever fucking slap me again, or I'll knock you back to wherever the fuck you came from. Fucking rat.

>you can come with me I guess Marquess. Since you're already dead it won't matter if I go into a violent rage trying to kill you because you're now an astronaut

Rest in Peace, Trevor Berbick!

Like Hell I will, Frank!
>shove

>where they never gone