Name the worst episode of SB

Name the worst episode of SB.
Hard Mode: the original seasons ONLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19n7pRLgqXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Krabby Land was a piece of shit. I'd rather be with the elephants shit than watch that fucking episode. What were they thinking?

The Sponge Who Could Fly.

>Worst episode

A Pal For Gary.

>Original seasons ONLY

Rock-a-Bye-Bivalve. The whole episode was really fucking weird and there were only like 2 actual funny moments.

Squidville was fucking boring

I didn't really like the one where SpongeBob goes to live with the jellyfish.

>hard mode

The one with the pants that let him fly. Felt like it was written by an autistic fan

>Rock-a-Bye-Bivalve
Shut your whore mouth. That whole episode is quotable.

It'd probably be Party Pooper Pants. Spongebob is acting like a dick for no reason.

so this is the thanks I get for working overtime

UHHHHHH

It was the best episode for Squidward's character development though

Club SpongeBob, the one where they end up in the woods with Squidward and the conch. This was the very first ep where Squidward would get tortured for no real reason. It's not bad because it's "mean-spirited", it's bad because it's lazy and instead of applying the most basic story construct (Squidward is a dick - Squidward gets punished) the writers just turn the ep into a bunch of random jokes (Squidward gets punished just because)

But no one wanted to see that though

OVERTIME

does anybody even remember this one?

Oh god my sides

The pilot.

>A vast majority of these eps were boarded by Paul Tibbit and Kent Osborne with varying outline writers
hmmmm

I would probably say this one but at least Krabs got what he deserved at the end.

I genuinely don't remember watching either of these episodes. Did they not air them initially or something?

The fuck you on about?! "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" is easily one of the funniest early SpongeBob episodes!

Bubble Buddy

Going through the list of original season episodes, here's a few I think don't have as much memorable or funny moments as the rest:

- Boating School
- Naughty Nautical Neighbors
- Home Sweet Pineapple
- Squeaky Boots
- The Chaperone
- Fools in April
- No Free Rides
- Born Again Krabs
- Krabby Land
- The Sponge Who Could Fly

Not to say these are terrible episodes, they're just kind of forgettable. If I had to choose one, I'd say Krabby Land, Naughty Nautical Neighbors or Home Sweet Pineapple.

Pet Sitter Pat/ Pal for Gary

Hard Mode:
I was a Teenage Gary

Wormy seemed kind of forgettable with the exception of the famous jump scare scene

They were specials that aired near the end of the Hillenburg era (S3 was like 80% kino and 20% shit), but since they were specials, they rarely aired on TV and are mostly accessible via DVD or digital download.

nah you probably just forgot them, I only remembered rock-a-bye-bivalve, there's millions of spongebob episodes and the titles are hard to remember, you've probably seen them

going by original seasons, any episode that has a Patchy segment (sans the Christmas episode) is usually pretty mediocre/boring, Patchy saves em.

No Free Rides and Born Again Krabs were pretty good from what I remember, rest of your list seems to be on point

SpongeBob's never really been good with specials. More often than not, they could easily have been 11-minute episodes instead. "Ugh" is simply boring. "Party Pooper Pants" forces SpongeBob to act out of character, and he's incredibly annoying to watch as a result. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" actively lied to it's audience with it's "lost episode" gimmick, and also turns every citizen in Bikini Bottom into an utter prick for no good reason. It really says something when some of the later season specials like "Dunces and Dragons" and "Goodbye Krabby Patty" use their 22 minutes better.

Bubble buddy
The lifeguard episode
Ripped Pants
Pearls Prom

U wot that is a classic episode it may not be that funny but thats because its a squidward humor episode and thats the secret madness of it. its basically the spogebob version of a heathcliff comic

>Dunces and Dragons
shit
>Goodbye Krabby Patty
saw it recently. shit.

Pretty much the only good specials in the series' entire run are Christmas Who and Where's Gary (and Shanghaied if you consider it as one I guess).

why are all gary episodes in general pretty shit?

the great snail race the only decent gary episode i can remember

and even that one is one of the more disliked classic episodes

Fools in April and reef blower weren't needed. Also while hooky wasn't bad I swear they played it three times a day for years.

how about you jump into the middle of the nearest three-way- FOUR-way intersection

reef blower is literally filler due to the pilot being shorter than the average episode

It really is one of those episodes that becomes worse the more episodes air that rip it off, because a majority of fans liked it as kids.

As seen on TV would be my chose

Fight me.

Squidward is a boring ass character and putting him in a city full of squidwards was the most boring watch experience i've ever had.

BUT IT'S FUN

Just watched both.

No Free Rides may not be one of the worst, but it's not really memorable either, outside of WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL TODAY IS.

Born Again Krabs I'm actually gonna agree with you. I laughed my ass off during it, great episode.

Pest of the West was really good in the German dub, propably one of the best Spongebob episodes. Also the best special

The only thing I remember from this episode is that all their food looked delicious. Those vines and mollusks and shit, real tasty looking. Especially when they grilled it with the fire.

no body really likes animal torture.

I would disagree, but the edit is what saved the entire episode, not so much the episode itself.

I always fucking hated that episode as a kid. That conch was infuriating, especially because Squidward was my favorite character even back then.

I'll do you one better and name the worst pair of episodes: As Seen on TV/Can You Spare a Dime?

Both are completely dull and unforgettable compared to most other Spongebob episodes, the former especially so.

Can You Spare a Dime is a gem of an episode, we see Squidward at his lowest and seeing Spongebob's growing frustration is great. The climax with the nose poking and then shaking down Krabs is cathartic as hell
I agree with As Seen On TV, though

That's funny because thats specifically all I can re member frim the episode too (besides the rap at the end with the robot and caveman). I remember always wanting to try the vine spaghetti they made lol

You know I'll concede that. For whatever reason the bits of Spongebob taking care of Squidward completely went out of my head for a bit there.

>Say, where can I get one of these "jobs"?
>the Krusty Krab commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=19n7pRLgqXk
I wouldn't say they're entirely dull.

Hard mode: Gary Takes a Bath

I think Shanghaied had a Patchy segment

ok this sounds like the thread to ask. I'm looking for the name of a particular spongebob character from i believe an earlyish episode of the show

he has a black hood? or maybe cloak. he has bright red eyes and has like a frying pan (maybe not a frying pan but some kitchen utility thing) where his arm should be

thats all i know i saw him on some dudes steam avatar once and cant remember the episode he appears

It's a tie between Ugh and The Sponge Who Could Fly

The Cash Ringing Lasher?

The fake Hash Slinging Slasher. Turns out to be a nerdy fish who wanted to apply and brought his own spatula.

nice, thanks

HAVE YOU FINISHED THOSE ERRANDS?

NICE CATCH, PERCY

The one where spongebob doesnt want to leave his house. I remember watching it as a kid and cringing throughout the whole thing. The worst part is the ape talking.

Krabby Land was great you faggot

It did, they just cut it out when they reair it.

>As Seen on TV
>the KK commercial
>BOLD NEW TASTE
>striped fucking sweater

>bad

The fry cook games was pretty shitty.

Fuck you and your shit taste

Fry Cook games is like top three.

I hated the one with the seahorse

that ending was 10/10

good shit

I remember losing my shit when I actually looked up who Nosforatu was

>"I'll have to move to a new town, start a new life...no. Not again."
That line kills me every time.

Was the one with two snails competing a first run episode?
Also the one about the giant crying clam. Or the one with Bob and Patrick taking care of a baby clam.

The Gash-Pinging Smasher?

>"FISHSTICKS, GET YOUR FISHSTICKS HERE!"
That line always unnerves my girlfriend, I dunno why.

Oh come on the Yellow popsicle bit in the clam one was the best