Gravity Falls

So when all is said and done, what kind of psychological problems will the characters have?

Well, if Mabel ever develops a conscience, she would probably be near-suicidal from guilt.

Knowing that when you die you'll be a ghost, that's keep me up at night.

Guilt over what, exactly? Having a breakdown after being abandoned by every single one of your supposed friends, including your own sibling, and being told your future is going to suck?

Still at it, huh?

When you don't offer any counterpoints, you automatically lose the argument. (I shouldn't need to point this out, but this IS Sup Forums.)

Its been 2 and a half years, move the frick on.

>frick

>capitalizing entire words.

Okay, so it is you.

What's your point, man? Argue or go away. Ad homs aren't even funny.

You didn't exactly offer any counter points either, numbnuts

I know that you're the same user who's been shilling this show for the past two weeks or show, and every point you've made has already been refuted countless times by countless people.

Here, let me put them in list form for your puny brain to comprehend:
>Guilt over what, exactly? Having a breakdown after:
>being abandoned by every single one of your supposed friends
>including your own sibling (!!!)
>and being told your future is going to suck?

>refuted
That word does not mean what you think it means
And do your own dirty work, lazy user.

I don't give a heck, Im trying to cut back on how often I cuss

>shilling
>for a show that ended over a year ago
wat

2 years.
It ended 2 years ago.

Dipper will become an Alex Jones and start his own radio show

Mabel will become really depressed as an adult because she's not able to be a kid anymore and will most likely suffer from a mid life crisis later on.

Stan is better off , his relationship with his brother has returned and he's able to travel to world.

Yeah, some user' been constantly praising it and arguing. With people over it for the past couple weeks, and you can tell who it is every time because they CONSTANTLY add all caps to every OTHER word

He's a dumbass who thinks "no u" is a valid counterargument to criticism of Sup Forums's idiocy.

You're a clueless moron.

Mabel will be wildly successful as an attractive young woman whose childishness will be seen as cute.
Dipper, meanwhile, will be a basement dweller. Whether that will be literal or figurative is a difficult question to answer, though.

After being found out for Weirdmageddon, Mabel changes her name, moves across the country, and takes on a job working at a school cafeteria

Mabel was honored as a hero. Nobody is going to turn against her even if she blared out that she gave up the rift to the entire town on a fucking megaphone.

Hopefully, Dipper eventually tells his clingy sister to piss off

>Mabel, assuming she isn't a sociopath (which we all know she is), ends up blaming herself for almost destroying the world. She then grows up into a jaded cafeteria lady after getting thrown out of College.
>Dipper has mass anxiety, and Mabel stunting his psychological development had a profound effect on him as he grew up. Eventually he became a parasitic NEET, until his parents died in his thirties and he had to get a job. He is now the manager at Taco Bell, always after Marco for fucking up someone's order again.