>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

These things are neato

What is he, /swco/?

Make way, best SW waifu coming through.

Satine is just Padme if Padme was an old bitter woman

Best at having something big and black slide right into her.

But Obi-Wan that's your waifu

;__;

I'm still surprised Obi-Wan could get over this and not immediately kill Maul in Rebels. He told Sabine he would leave the order if she told him she loved him, he was willing to forget all his principles for her.

You big red fucker.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR WAIFU-KILLING WAYS

>He told Sabine

He told Satine.

Sabine was in the corner watching as a toddler. First time it would happen, but not the last.

He said that if she had told him back then (as in back when they were still sort of an item) he would've done it. I think the implication is that he's more or less moved on from it and committed himself to the Jedi.

>I'm still surprised Obi-Wan could get over this and not immediately kill Maul in Rebels
As a Jedi he's able to let go and not hold grudges. That's what separated him and Anakin.

Obi wan x Satine didn't come true so Please make Sabine and Ezra true
obitine make me so sad

How much do you think they fucked?

meant satine reeee

DELET THIS

>Sabine was in the corner watching
>First time it would happen, but not the last.
I see what you did there user.

tfw you love SS and you don't like /ss/

I like her as a character, but the memes are terrible.

Dead. Satine is... Dead!

so the new forces of destiny came out

and nobody gives a shit lmao

Forced of what?

BB8 and Zeb have got to meet and tell slinging stories.

We finally got to see what this things problem was

glory to the CIS

Got posted last thread.

Surprised there wasn't much discussion...other than Maz sounding comfy

There really wasn't anything bad about it. I do wish it was longer though.

>lost 4 normal 2x2 battles in Force Arena in a row
Clearly I'm doing something wrong. What's the best strategy here?

The first time I ever played one of these, we were instantly defeated by our opponents just going straight through the middle passage towards the main turret/shield right away. I took that as a strategy, and it has been working more or less well. Until now.

>the memes are terrible.

>Clearly I'm doing something wrong. What's the best strategy here?
not playing an even shittier moba

don't play rebels they're instant lose

>Ezra
Priest of the temple of Solomon
>Kanan (Canaan)
Biblical city
>Zeb (Zebedee/Zebediah)
Minor Biblical figures

>Hera
Roman goddess
>Sabine
Tribe the Romans abducted all their women from.

The men are all Biblical and the women are all Classical. You know what this means, don't you?
It means I've got to go to bed. There's nothing in my brain but star wars after a long day shitposting and it's all started to get jumbled.

any Mandalore fags here.

what do you think of the new Mandalore's

My bro. Remove Republic dogs. 19 BBY worst year of life.

Anyone else hope that Kalani does something cool during the Galactic Civil War?

I think she's cute!

Ships this good looking should not be allowed to loose.

Assuming that the two of them come back from rescuing her dad (and maybe mom) utterly beat to hell and just pass out anywhere they can, some one has got to tuck them into the same bed and wait for the yelling to start.

DELETE THIS

My Niggas

That's so damn adorable it makes me want to draw it.
Curse you, /swco/! You'll fill up all my free time with your adorable and heartwarming ideas!

Why did Grievous explain to Obi-Wan that he was trained in the Jedi arts by Dooku when they have already fought multiple times by RotS?

the lungs and brain are the first organs to go when it comes to ageing

>tfw the Confederacy is in control of another thread.

Why did Obi-Wan have to tell Anakin that "this time we'll do it together" when they fought Count Dooku multiple times between AotC and RotS?

>implying Ezra would't kick her out of bed while asleep and then proceed to dream of better girls like Hera, SS, Ahsoka and Mon Mothma.

What are some Star Wars species where the women are spiky & weird looking, but still have tits?

General G. just thinks it's neato and never shuts up about it.
He's just like that tiresome uncle who tells you about the one time he sat next to Kris Kristofferson on a plane at every available opportunity.

The Last Jedi who Fight with Mandalorian

Hondo's race looks like turians mixed with batarians, kind of

there aren't any
all star wars females are just humans with body paint and a funny hat.

>turians
>tits

Because they just watched AotC and were like "Oh yeah, remember Dooku fucked your shit up despite Dual Saber Attack mode?"

Sabine gives rise to my hope, if you know what I mean

>Implying they wouldn't discover their deeply-held feelings when they wake up spooning, their limbs lovingly intertwined...

>that chest
Clearly an impostor

shippers need to off themselves.

>scripted to die
>they spare him so they can use him later
>never use him again

Sabine is a little to flat for his liking and I'm not talking about her bust

Probably Bo-katan not Sabine.

This thread needs to seriously check its privilege before the Grand Army checks it for you/

delete yourself loser

Speaking of the Grand Army, in the 1000 generations of the Republic, there was never a hegemonizing force in the Galaxy that wanted to attack them?

Just wait

I've wondered about this myself. In all that time was the separatist crisis really the only existential threat the republic had faced? And, if not, wouldn't they have a precedent for some kind of volunteer army, or militaristic/warrior culture member worlds training up some kind of defense force? It's not like there'd be a lack of talent across the whole republic.

clones have no souls

Yeah
Who shrekt the Mandos?
The Jedi? With what ships?

I miss Ezra's old lightsaber. Sure, it was a little goofy, but it had a homemade, improvised feel that put distance between him and 'proper' or more well-trained jedi.

Yeah, starting with crackshippers, like /ss/ ones.

And it just seems like they're so back-footed when the confederate systems break away. They have literally no recourse, no plan or infrastructure in place. Instead they immediately resort to 'let's get these guys no-one'e ever heard of to just clone a ton of dudes real quick'. And I know it was Palpy's sinister plot, but the whole senate is so spooked and unprepared they just go along with it for lack of anything better being in place.

They all share one soul.
So they need to wait to every clone dies in order to get into Heaven

>that pink armor coloring
Looks awful.

Same thing happened to Eeth Koth. They let him live so he could be used again, but he never did anything aside from non-speaking background roles.

You're in the wrong neighbourhood, Jedi lover.

Sure, but they have Soul. Can droids say the same with their shitty beep-boop synthwave?

They mention in TCW that there were huge battles in the Old Republic, so apparently in canon there's something similar to the Ruusan Reformation.

Yeah, you'd think there'd be some kind of militia plan buried away from the last time something scary happened.

And also, despite the fact that the Senate was so clueless that they accepted a "random" gift of an army, how did they run that army? In what structure?
Did the Kaminoans also give the Republic a "How to Army" guidebook?

Morrison as Old Rex in a live-action movie when?

Sabine deserves nothing but bullying and being forced to watch as Ezra gets down and dirty with every other female he meets.

I object on the grounds that Sabine is cute

I'm afraid your argument falls flat

She's also mean and never does anything nice for people

that hat looks photoshopped on

That fat frog reminds me

Who built the big statue ruins on Naboo?

The mental gymnastics that go into ignoring canon evidence and spewing out stale memes to justify shitty crackship headcanons must be amazing.

Who could be behind this post?

it wasn't bad.i feel like if they'd actually put effort into the backgrounds it could have been decent

Has Earth in any capacity been mentioned ever in Star Wars?
Maybe not by name but perhaps as an origin of humans?

I fucking love Tem. I could watch that man read the phonebook. I hope they find a way to bring him back into SW somehow. Clones of some sort would be optimal.
Honestly, I can't abide Boba beyond his small role in the movies, and he was a major culprit in the EU's power-creep. But if they brought him back to life with Morrison in the starring role I'd be, reluctantly, very hyped.

>can droids say the same
That reminded me of the "my ancestors are smiling down on me, imperial, can you say the same? "