I will destroy the Krusty Krab

I will destroy the Krusty Krab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WEu8RU3Bjg
youtube.com/watch?v=hPwFOnLw0MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With no survivors

AAAAHHH

Inb4 we see Tom in some sort of anime battle arena again?

.....uhghh

Hey fish you need to wake up right now, some serious shit is about to happen and now I hardly have time to explain.

Dude I had 2 different dreams, in one I was in a chamber and fell through a TV and in the other the Krusty Krab cashier was talking to Spongebob in a mirror about something. I thought I woke up after the first one but then it just kinda continued.

Do you think they're connected?

Tom, I don't have time to talk about your potential wet dreams, after you passed out when I told you that you were The Original Meme, we stopped getting electrocuted, and everything stopped glitching. Follow me.

I love this

I've been using this screen to see the source of Pig's power, where it comes from when it's an outside source.

Over the course of a few weeks there's been 2 Barnyard marathons with a few Dr Pig episodes in them, a few Tom-featuring episodes of Spongebob reran, and then some.

But tonight there's going to be the premiere of this huge televised event where Nicktoons delves into the topic of background characters and studies their changing dynamic, it could be devastating to our universe if they talk about certain fish.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WEu8RU3Bjg

OH SHIT DR PIG THREAD

Wait while I was unconscious you were watching TV?

OH SHIT HERE WE GO

Tom you don't get it, everything that's happened so far, everything everyone's been through, it could mean absolutely nothing in comparison to this marathon. Depending how they go about it, it could either raise or deplete important fish's powerlevels.

I mean, you gave your entire powerlevel to Dr Pig, but if this marathon works in our favor, you could instantly be more powerful than he ever even knew was an amount. This works for other Fish too, I'm about to pull up their listings to watch as the marathon begins.

......But all the same, if they decide to negatively broadcast about you, in your weak state.... you could die.

Jesus fucking christ, man! You're just gonna drop everything like that right after I just wake up?!

Read all that in his voice

Shit, sorry dude, you were just filling me in. It's just a lot to process. How long until this marathon begins?

It's fine, it's not a barnyard marathon so I'm not in a direct spotlight or anything

About 10 minutes, dude

H-has this all been a bizarre viral marketing campaign?

I have Frank's stats, he's fine for now. I also have a delayed stream and you just cameo'd. I don't think it affected you though.

So far they haven't done anything with Frank

What the fuck dude? Why aren't they talking about you suddenly being at the hospital? Do you remember that?

It's just a job I had, my wife knew someone and wanted me to take care of him and one thing led to another and I became a caretaker

Just for a few days though. I remember that song those guys played, it was kinda cool but they didn't get to finish.

Can mods delete this autism already?

What the fuck there was just like 5 of you in the same shot, how do you explain that?!

wait what the fuck

>dude i don't-

OH FUCK TOM NEVERMIND

THIS IS A NEGATIVE MARATHON, THEY JUST CALLED OUT PERCY HAVING DIFFERENT NAMES AROUND TOWN

HE'S TAKING A HIT

HE JUST LOST SOME POWER, FUCK

>Implying this isn't the greatest thing to come out of Sup Forums in years

Wait his name isn't Frank?

I DON'T KNOW

BUT THEY CALLED HIM OUT, THEY'RE ON TO HIS COVER, THIS IS FUCKING BAD TOM GET SCARED

IM FUCKING SCARED

Oh I get it, since Spongebob's dead just go ahead and drop that he can make fire underwater, no big deal. But since Frank's alive, fuck him up right??

Man these guys are cocks

WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE STILL AFTER HIM FOR HIS NAME COVER UP

LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DICKS

It's a good thing I never tried the multiple identities shtick, haha

....haha yea

Is there someplace where these are all saved? I wanna start from the begining.

oh fuck there he is again

>this thread

What the fuck? He was just asking for food! Are they just stalking this guy even if he's not doing anything wrong?

Oh, I mean, he is hitting Squidward with food, but at least he paid for it, and he was doing what everyone else was doing. He even said they shouldn't disrespect their favorite food before the fat guy threw something else!

This is rigged, Frank isn't a bad guy, jesus christ!

>WHATS A GORILLA DOING UNDERWATER?
Why are they toying with us? Are they going to fuck up Frank or not?

>"....The iron butt"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

It was just a machine I was paid to get into, I was supposed to be an example that day, it was like a school visit to the hospital thing, I was just supposed to say "ah man it itches" every time the doctor pointed me out to a patient.

What the hell is going on here?

AH SHIT HE TOOK 2 MORE HITS

THEY'RE POINTING OUT WHEN HE SMACKED A GUY'S ASS IN A SPANKING MACHINE AND WHEN HE WAS SPEAKING WITH A WOMAN'S VOICE ONE DAY

WHAT THE FUCK HE'S GOING DOWN

Is anyone actually watching the marathon? Are they really putting the heat on Frank?

FOOD
WATER
ATMOSPHERE

Hey Tom!

Fred!

They've got Frank twice in one episode, and they even got you, Tom!

oh shit, three times

I.... I don't know about Frank, but I'm starting to feel the hits take effect.... and they haven't even directly called me out yet.

Must be because I'm weak from giving Pig my energy.. oh man I'm tired

Can you at least add something constant to the titles when you make this utter fucking trash so I can filter this autism already?

They're calling him out for getting into an accident at an amusement park? His powerlevels are at stake here

Can you add a filter to your posts so I can filter your autistic bitching?

(You)

Did I miss something? Are they trying to pass that off as Frank? These guys must be very intent on eradicating him from existence, this is unbelievable. How is this acceptable? A marathon ruining people's missions and uncovering them attempting to do something good is bad enough, but this isn't even understandable. Who runs this fucking network?

This shits gotta stop

Tom, I didn't know you had a family..

I wish summer would end already

He wasn't even there!

What the fuck

N-n-nobody warned that this is a DR PIG thread.

ITS HORRIBLE

THEY CAUGHT HIM DATING ANOTHER GUY FISH, HIS POWERLEVELS ARE DOWN TO 50%

AT THIS STAGE YOU LOSE THE ABILITY TO TURN OFF THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, DETECT MEME PRESENCE AROUND YOU, AND THE WORST OF ALL..... YOU CAN'T ENTER ANY RESTAURANT THAT HAS ATMOSPHERE!

TOM WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BUT WE CAN'T, WE CAN ONLY WATCH AS NICKTOONS KILLS OFF FRANK

HOLY SHIT THEY CAUGHT FRANK HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS WIFE IN TWO DIFFERENT EPISODES

TOM HIS POWERLEVELS ARE AT 40%!

Do you have a paypal or anything?
you need a Sup Forums pass.
If that dog avatarfag shows up this thread is ruined though

Frank just said he likes the grease-filled patties and that he wanted another, and his powerlevels went from 40% to 35%, what the fuck is happening?!

So is there going to be like a compilation when this whole Dr Pig saga is over?

AFTER ASKING FOR JUST A PLATE OF GREASE, HIS POWERLEVELS ARE NOW DOWN TO 30%

HE'S NOT GONNA MAKE IT, WE STILL HAVE NEARLY 3 HOURS LEFT OF THIS MARATHON

youtube.com/watch?v=hPwFOnLw0MY
video from last thread quickly goes over most of the events although none of it will make sense if you haven't kept up

THIS IS IT, THEY JUST FOUND HIM WITH A 3RD WIFE, HE'S DOWN TO 25%

Everyone's been asking for one but no one actually wants to do it. I only jumped in around the time Dr. Pig acended, and there's really no efficent way to search the archives for previous threads

>here's your order sir! episode is airing
what weird timing

>"Hey frank"

Oh man, they finally got around to broadcasting that he goes by Frank around Squidward. It's hurting his powerlevels still too, 22% left....

I didn't even see Frank in The Chaperone, and whatever he did must not have been bad because his level is still 22%.

Damn it! After attending National No Spongebob Day and dancing on the ashes of a burned statue of Spongebob himself, his level is at 16%! He must be fucking dying by now! Noooo!

HE DIDN'T ORDER ROOM SERVICE AND DENIED MR KRABS HIS MONEY

HE'S AT 12% POWER!!

Get your Fs ready

Wait a minute.. Duke....

I ALSO ATTENDED NATIONAL NO SPONGEBOB DAY

OH GOD TOM YOU'RE AT 6% POWER

I'm fine I just

need to rest

Tom, you just laughed at Sponge for ripping his pants, but since that was the plot and he ended up having fun with it for awhile it's considered a good thing, you're back up to 25%!!

Dude what the fuck you did that clone thing again, and you never explained that shit from last time.

You were there with Spongebob singing his pants song, you're up to 30% now Tom!

BUT FUCK MAN FRANK IS AT 8% POWER NOW BECAUSE HE GOT SALTY WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO EAT AND SPONGEBOB PUT HIS ASS IN HIS FACE

AND THEN THEY REPEATED THE COMMERCIAL THAT SAID HE'S HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS WIFE

OH GOD AND WE STILL HAVE LIKE AN HOUR LEFT

OH SHIT TOM THEY'RE SAYING THIS IS YOU, AND THAT MEANS YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MADE SPONGEBOB CRY AND WERE A HUGE DICK

TOM....... YOU'RE AT 3% HEALTH BECAUSE OF THIS RIGGED SHIT

THIS WASN'T EVEN A FRANK EPISODE, THEY THREW IN A TOM EPISODE

Wait a minute, I remember this..

Yea yea! That was the day I was on a mission for Doug..... he sent over this old lawyer fish and I was supposed to poison him, with a pill.

So I dressed up a bit, and when he got there and got settled in I ordered him a Pizza and.... well there was supposed to be a drink for me to drop the pill in to use on him... but I guess I forgot to order it...

Fuck man I didn't realize what I was doing to Spongebob, and it's not like we were enemies at that time, that was later. I wish I could've apologized..

Shit man this is bad..

I can....ack......mmmm

I CAN FEEL MYSELF SLIPPING AWAY, DUKE, I CAN FEEL MYSELF FADING FROM EXISTENCE, DUKE SAVE ME

Get

me

out

of

this

Hell

TOM, YOU JUST LAUGHED AND HUMILIATED SPONGEBOB IN PUBLIC FOR HAVING A DREAM

THIS FRANK MARATHON BECAME A TOM MARATHON, TOM!

FUCK
F

Oh boy, I sure love reading these posts about a dog from a mediocre cartoon bitch about a Spongebob marathon

So fun and interesting and not Sonichu-tier autistic

Tom??

What happened to tom?