Et tu LLAG

@35:41
LLAG officially call for boycotting Runaways.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Runaways/comments/6l4yzm/look_3541_llag_offically_supports_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

Oh No! Not the...um.... Leisure League of American Gaming?.....

no The Love Life Of An Asian Guy check his video on his FB page in june 1 titled: Why SJWs Give In To Alt-Right

I'll boicot it just because they provided a window to shit on the comic Runaways yet again

>I'll bring back Gert but not the other not-original Runaways because I'm retarded like that
>Also forget about Alex he's bothering another negro or something so not available, it's not like characters can appear in like ten comics at the same time or something. Nope, just forget he ever existed.
Yep, fuck this shit for allowing it.

I can't tell if this is a joke or OP being a serious faggot.

This is hilariously bad casting. They forgot the fat one, Molly is now a latino woman with a unibrow and they chadified the one character that was supposed to be dweeby.

its on reddit also
reddit.com/r/Runaways/comments/6l4yzm/look_3541_llag_offically_supports_the/

black folks are mad that Alex is the villain. I mean they got black Panther and Luke Cage.

is Cherie Currie in this?

This pisses me off so much you have no idea.

I have no idea when this started either because I remember going on tumblr and just seeing fan edits of Alex and co. now it's just 'BKV IS THE DEVIL BECAUSE ALEX DID A BAD THING REEEEEEEE'

Literally two people are pushing this on twitter. I'm assuming one of them is you OP?

As someone who has only read a little bit of this and does not care to wade through social media and clickbait sites, but is still an avid rubbernecker of all kinds of brouhahas, can anyone give me a condensed version of this latest controversy? I figured after Iron Fist, this sort of thing would run out of steam.

Why is Molly an old Mexican?
Are they upset a black guy is the villain or Gert isnt fat anymore?

Probably. I guess they didn't want to kill of Alex early and then have the cast be 4 whites and 1 asian.

Since they cast adults to play the teens, they figured casting a teen to play the kid would balance out. It's a pretty shitty idea to not make the mascot of the team recognizable. Chase is pretty badly cast as well.

>LLAG

Little lost asian guy
It's like poor white boy but with asians

Why did you feel the need to give us your autobiography?

>supposed to be dweeby
>chase
His entire character is dumb jock kid of super scientists.

And someone made a thread about this why?

That's clearly also you, OP.

To let us all know about LLAG's opinion of the casting decision for the live-action runaways.

Tumblr gets mad at the stupidest things (pic related) and are always looking for new things to get offended at.

Also just like Sup Forums they tend to meme and hivemind except there's drama because they aren't anonymous.

Because Sup Forums is no different that a gossipy old lady who feeds off shitty drama even if it's from a literal who and loves to stir up controversy.

How many times does this board storytime America Chavez should give you an idea of how shitty it is.

I appreciate the irony of people being so focussed on representation and diversity that they start treating black people like wall paper.

So I can avoid URL answers. But this is good enough I guess.

Removed?
Assuming you're that guy who keeps spamming every website with the flawed arguments about runaways being racist because of alex?

I don't get it, he's not black enough?

Yup.

Not casting dark enough niggers is racism.

God damn light skinned blacks stealing all the dark skin black roles.

>chadified the one character that was supposed to be that
uh huh
Gert is fat by hollywood terms
Molly is a bit weird but if she can act that's all I care about

Nico and Karoline look pretty spot on.

>Sup Forums bitches about it, it's ok
>tumblr bitches about it it's suddenly bad

You faggots were bitching about this when he was cast. This place really is Sup Forumstumblr

That's nice. Alex willl still be a villain and no amount of complaining will end that.

So if they darken him up with make up is it still blackface?

Christ dude

I mean tumblr's 'for the lulz' really is 'get triggered' isn't it?

all they want is a asian girl to fuck.

Three of them are Latinos. Gert, Alex and Molly. People are just more butthurt about Molly because they changed her name.

Huh, at first I thought the kid up front was a lesbian or something.

No. We were bitching he looks like a baby.

We were bitching about Molly's lack of hats and looking too old and the name change.

We were bitching about Chase not being a blond surfer looking bro.

Alex not being dark enough wasn't on the radar. Especially since they chose an image literally in the dark to represent how dark he is to them.

>Alex not being dark enough wasn't on the radar
I was in those threads and yes, people where bitching about it.

The Chase stuff still confuses the hell out of me. He looks like he's supposed to

>meanwhile the upcoming Runaways comic is prematurely DOA according to Rich the Leech

Why do people care so much? The rest of the MCU changes a lot of shit drastically.

>I was in those threads and yes, people where bitching about it.

I was in those threads and no. No they weren't.

But bait is fun. Keep trying.

Because it's what people do?

How many threads does Sup Forums have about how the female starlet cast isn't hot enough for them? Why can't people be annoyed they couldn't be bothered to actually cast someone fat for a character who gets mocked for being fat. Or a a child that looks like a child compared to the rest of the cast? Or a guy that isn't most of the way to 30 for the jock.

In the end it doesn't matter, but it feels good to complain anonymously and isn't that all why we're here on Sup Forums?

I looked up the reddit post and LLAG just said that he hates the fact that Alex is a villain and is calling for the boycott. Depsite the show having an asian lead...

all nigger want to see this.

>Putting the traitor and spy in the front.

yeah you know niggas can't be trusted

you do know he was the leader and main character for the majority of the book right?

and then BVK did this:

Best theory I've heard for Mexican Molly, other than the obvious diversity points, is that they're intentionally trying to distance her from the comic counterpart so that Fox doesn't invoke their right to use any mutant they want if she gets popular. They have the rights to use comic Molly, but can't touch anything resembling this incarnation of her.

i bitched cause it revived a comic via horrid synergy

WE MUST PROTECT WHITE AND ASIAN GIRLS FROM THE BLACK MANCE.

I'm perfectly fine with Molly being made hispanic since they can't make her a mutant.
I mean, you want her to be an Inhuman?

Go home, janellum, you're not going to get people to support your cause here.

I mean, come on, you're trying to get people to talk positively about a "Social Justice" issue on goddamn Sup Forums. What the fuck were you expecting?

Go back to tumblr.

Watch her be one anyway.

umm whos that?

A tumblr nobody with delusions of importance.

than why comment and feed into it.

Imagine being that kid reading that shit. It's actual racism.

>They have the rights to use comic Molly, but can't touch anything resembling this incarnation of her.

But comic Molly is the only version worth giving a damn about.

You're never black enough to satisfy SJWs

I think its the fact of being the sole blacl character being made a traitor.

Molly looks like shit and isn't supposed to have a dinosaur that team? don't know if that can use Savage Land, I suppose that comes from there, other than that .....

The fuck is a LLAG?

At some point every measurable behavior becomes a meme.

Tumblr getting outraged at race, gender and sexual issues
Reddit being a hub of attention whores
Sup Forums pretending to be neither and hate them, yet secretly belonging to both

Wait this sounds like an anime plot...

They just messed up the promo picture.
She wears her stupid hat in the trailer.

>check his video on his FB page
Hows about I don't?

I saw the hat, I'm ok with the racebending, she's just old and not cute

Nvm she doesn't
Guess I'm fucking high or something, could have sworn I've seen her with her hat somewhere.

I saw her with a vagina hat in a trailer a month ago

since he has no real reputation, why not build a negative one when the opportunity presents itself.

motherfucker thinks guys like Black Manta are racist caricatures.

>not cute
she doesn't have to be cute user
>old
that I agree with

If they only had that, they'd have something, but they take it further than that.

Basically, he says that because Alex was evil, he is a racist caricature.

Are they actually doing the Gabora or what'stheirnames?

He original argument presented by the images is that the show version is not as dark as his comic counterpart. Which is stupid because the image they used is from nighttime, in an underwater area.

The argument that he's the only black and evil is retarded because ALL the parents are 'evil.' Also Alex's parents are named after BKV's parents so the implication seems to be that he identifies with Alex. Molly is named after his sister.

Well
1. Yeah the parents are evil...but who survived
2. Source

How do we know its not you that is pulling this off. I mean we are anonymous here.

Well it is a racist trope

You could analyze the language, or just compare the time codes of various posts. (like I can with your posts here and here: being 1 minute apart).

Or not, I'm to lazy to do that sort of thing (though god knows the Alex Wilder cocksuckers will say that about anyone who disagrees with them)

Yeah, no. This is not Fu Manchu. Fu Manchu is a racist trope. Alex Wilder is not.

Because "Intelligent and traitorous" is not part of the racist stereotype for black men.

If it was, you could find an example of that sort of character that dates back to 1800s.

In other words, there is no black Fu Manchu.

Dude people pull that language sherlock bullshit to impress their friends. You are the same guy trolling. Stop it Jnellims or who ever the fuck you are

You can't google the man to find his parents names?

Always forget BKV is from Cleveland. Just like Bendis. Does Ohio churn out the most Sup Forums writers in the Midwest?

>Troll to discredit Janellum
>Get mistaken for Janellum, and he is discredited with self-trolling.

Eh, works out.

Wiki doesn't say it

Stranger things have happen

Say what? It says their names right there? You want a source for the argument? Me. I just made it.

You want further discussion? The BKV forums are dead good luck with finding what little he said on the matter.

Is the unibrow supposed to be Molly Hayes?

Why isn't Gertrude Yorkes fat?

Hollywood hates fatties.

this, they put Gadot as wondy. They never cast a fat female unless its comedy

And you could be making it up. Nice try Jannelms

I am absolutely making up that he named Alex's parents after his own parents. Yes I am.

I don't see how that makes me the guy that is butthurt about him being the bad guy. I guess that's what we do now.

But she is the fat friend? Her humor is cynical.

>They never cast a fat female unless its comedy

. . . AND SOMETIMES NOT EVEN THEN!

I donno..you might made up this thread to get attention for youself

>Implying Old Lace is from the Savage Lands

>Old Lace
I've never read Runaways just saw Molly in few cameos, where then?

The future, genetically engineered.

67th century, also it's telepathically linked to Gert.

>I'll bring back Gert but not the other not-original Runaways because I'm retarded like that
I understand Xavin, but poor Klara got the short end of the stick.

>and they chadified the one character that was supposed to be dweeby.
Sup Forums truly doesn't read comics.