Did Dark Heart in Care Bears II creep anyone else out?

Did Dark Heart in Care Bears II creep anyone else out?

does bearnyfag hate carebears too?

TIME FOR A GAME

OF DISAPPEARING BEARS

CAMP CHAMP
CAMP CHAMP
CAMP CHAMP
CAMP CHAMP

is it that time again?

Wasn't he like a evil demon. Then like at the end he become a real boy or something. Like didn't that throw off anyone?

>It's a "Hateful Demon is calmed and redeemed through the power of Love episode"
When I first saw this I wasn't old to appreciate it but now it Makes my Heartboner throb.

His real form is an evil cloud

Basically Kristy saves his life and is nice to him despite him being an evil demon lord and when she gets hurt during the final battle, he wigs out and begs the Care Bears to help her. They do and then he turns into a real boy, randomly.

better love story than twilight
no really

well, I mean

That one single frame wizard image from Care Bears in wonderland scares me more

Well he made kid me realize I had a thing for redheads, and guys, but other than that no.

>Just... do it
>The weird atmosphere during the scene on the boat

Always made my stomach feel weird when I was a kid

maybe I just had a thing for villains

So what happens to him once summer camp is done.

Where are the adult counselors.

>Where are the adult counselors.

Nowhere. Even before he showed up the kids were just being assholes to each other.

I guess he goes home with Kristy? Or he just lives at the camp and Kristy only meets him in the summer, promising to return every year. Some summers she doesn't show, and eventually she turns 18 and no longer cares about her summer camp champ pal. Dark Heart falls into a depression (both because of Kristy leaving and because he's an 18 year old still living at a summer camp for children) and moves to the city to start experimenting with human vices like drugs, sex, and rock and roll which eventually lead to an early mortal grave

Hi Doug

the villain in the first movie was creepier

I had a huge crush on him. I blame him for my must turn evil people good complex.

>T. Kristy

I CARE

This was the only one I knew since I had it on VHS. I watched the shit out of this movie and that fucker Dark Heart did bug me. I was kind of upset he was redeemed but I was a very black/white kid.

The songs in this flick were so damn cozy.

hahaha fuck yes

>There will never be someone autistic enough to write a friendship/slow-burner romance fix between Darkheart and Kristy
I know I'm autistic trash for wanting this, but still.

It's probably out there. I'm not going to look it up myself, but, it's probably out there.

>This is kind of like those Twilight mov...
>No it's not! We're butch compared to that shit!!!

Fucking gingers, man. Goddamn motherfucking gingers.

Considering they're holding hands in their last appearance of the movie...

>DAAAAAAAAHHHHKKK HAAAAAAAARRRTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

The evil book in the first movie was way scarier.

man, I would wreck his ass till he gets more corrupted than when he started.

What would you call this, reverse-corruption?

I believe the word would be redemption.

I need more DAAAAAAARRRKK HHEAAAAAAARRRRTTT in my life, man.

don't you mean doc hot?