How to go from best girl to worst girl in under 10 seconds flat

>how to go from best girl to worst girl in under 10 seconds flat

Really? The fuckin teal skunk stripe was fine but this is a bridge too far?

ew. I hate earrings.

I bet she probably smells like a skunk, too.

[Spoiler] You know theres already 4 fucking threads up, right?

>gold earings
>red stud
>bar
>fucking safety pins!?!
No style or coordination whatsoever. 0/10. Disgusting

Samurai Jack regularly had 10+ threads up at any given time. It's going to be much worse when the movie releases.
This is the state of Sup Forums from now on. Just dozens of threads of the exact same shit.

Guess what? Samurai Jack was on for over a decade and ending this year. Not the fucking same. God damn Starcucks, I swear

Actually it is the exact same thing.
They're both shitty cartoons that Sup Forums has a raging hard-on for and makes too many threads about.
Not sure how on earth you got the idea that I was defending there being 4 SVE threads up at once.

I don't watch Star vs but can you guys explain why Sup Forums hates this character so much? I checked out the threads a few times and it was nothing but shitposting revolving around this particular blonde and a lizard girl. Is she the "Starlight G" of this show or what

Fuck off with your Jackie hate threads
This was discussed yesterday

Her name is Jackie. Her hate is disproportionate because while she's super nice in universe, she gets in the way of the main ship and she is scrutinized for being perceived as boring.
Starcucks will latch onto anything that can be construed as negative regarding Jackie.

Jackie did nothing wrong. I'm not memeing at you either, all Jackie's done is be a nice person. She's just in the way of the ship 90% of the audience assume is going to happen by default eventually, no matter what, and she isn't the main character. Some really autistic Starcofags hate her, like the guy who keeps making these threads.

F I V E N O W

This is how it was be for the sickness of generals. I welcome this return to the old ways; may generals forever be banished to whatever Hall spawned them.

It's meme made to counter all the cuckposting she was a part of. Its all meaningless silly shit created by autists allowed to fester unmolested in the generals.

are people actually this autistic to care about earrings or is it just trolling

her ears are gross, but at least it isnt an ugly smelling gauge earring.

Can we just have a General Star Vs. The Forces of Evil thread here without it being a goddamned mess?

Girls with piercings are sexy

Only Janna is loved by Sup Forums

I think they can be but it has to be something a bit more subtle. Hoops and chandelier earrings are ok. But gauges and bars are a bit much. Safety pins are off putting.

>Pls clap

I can understand why the janitor had an autistic hissy fit now tb.h.

Bars are nothing. Hoops are ghetto bitch flag no 1 and chandeliers ride a fine line between classy and gaudy

Who the hell puts safety pins in their ears?

A cartoon character

>another jackie hate thread

wow real original guys never saw this one coming

had i seen this rampant waifufaggotry before i started watching the show, i probably never would have gotten into it

what's Star gonna do against the thicc?

potentially anyone influenced by pre-millenium punk culture

But no one seriously waifus Jackie

>10 seconds flat
Reaching new lows with you, Starcucks

>10 seconds flat

>>/mlp/

Is this real? Is Marco going to break up with Jackie for this?

This is what happens when fucking liberals take over society. Their hatred of conservative Christian family values has led these psychopaths to try and gut our culture and turn women into whores. Every fucking liberal should be shot.

The extreme hostility generated by some easily concealable ear piercings is endlessly amusing

This cartoon pushes what is literally the most degenerate and civilization-destroying fetish on kids.

I assure you there is zero footfaggotry in this show.

How shallow

Why do you lie user?

WHY DO YOU LIE?!

>implying my screenshot folder didn't double every time feet appeared

To test my abilities.

>I assure you there is zero footfaggotry in this show.
What did he mean by this?

we're going down this path now, aren't we

>YWN rub Star's feet after a day of monster fighting.
>She'll never tease you about sniffing your hands afterward.

Just fuckin kill me already.