He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Randall Munroe is the worst living human being

That's a little harsh user, especially when there are people like Drumpf out there.

Citation? How about fucking sources? You guys are always bitching about Trump but you fucking idiots never bring up evidence of anything. I want to leave this gay ass planet.

He always says where he heard things from you enormous fucking idiots.

>false flagging just so Sup Forums can have an excuse to whine about people who criticize daddy Trump

Are you saying it's ok to bring up politics but only from a liberal viewpoint?
-Neil DeGrass Tyson

The worst part about your post is that lost about are going to fall for this E Z bait

No, he's saying it's okay to bring up politics on the board it was fucking intended for. Piss off and go back to

He's right, you know.

No you said false flagging. As what? It's an obvious political cartoon so false flagging as what/for what?

A platform for off-topic bitching under the guise of a legitimate topic. This isn't something new and it's not exclusive to politics. Politics are just some of the easiest bait to use.

>that Chinese woman

Holy fuck my sides

But why did you say this was a false flag to give Trump supporters an excuse to complain? Aren't you saying it's ok to have a political opinion on Sup Forums but only if it's liberal? Hey just saying be careful not to expose yourself.

>Heh, it's not a false flag if I strawman you

Don't reply to him. You're just giving him what he wants.

not when Son of Dob is alive

If the people who read and write Wikipedia don't care enough for [citation needed], then the general population sure as hell doesn't care enough, either.

I'm a [citation needed] fanatic and too many heavy Wikipedia contributors simply don't care about verifiability.

Now imagine Joe Sixpack or Snowflake Tumblrina or pretty much 99% of the population. They don't care about sources. If it's written in "the news" or if "researchers say" it or if they read it on Facebook, it's true as long as it aligns with their preconceived notions.

And this is why democracy is bullshit. Aristotle knew.

Randall aided in the creation of /r9k/ in an indirect way.

It is true. A lot of our current racial tension comes from people talking about that same racial tension.

Like with the police for instance. You have a few bad incidents with the police happening in the last few years, and now every single police officer out there is afraid that some punk with a gun is going to decide to be a hero.