Remember 2015? We sure laughed at the notion of obnoxious demographics-appealing Spidey writing, didn't we

Remember 2015? We sure laughed at the notion of obnoxious demographics-appealing Spidey writing, didn't we

Spidey was always a character that appealed to teenagers you flaming fucking faggot

It's okay now because of the Marvel Studios logo at the beginning

I bet you will argue that the emo Spider-Man was better, or maybe the hip skateboarding Spider-Man

>that scene where Peter is skateboarding
>that scene where Peter doesn't know how batteries work

Aaaaaaaaa
aaaa

>hip skateboarding Spider-Man
>skateboarding
>hip
spotted the Sony drone

To be fair, that amount of mindless pandering would be a truer representation of marvel atm.

Spidey was never a normalfag you casual. A modern Peter would be a Sup Forums shitposter not a DUDE SNAPCHAT IMAO

>emo Spider-Man was better
It was you fucking marvel shill.

>Peter would be an antisocial weeb who sniffs his aunt's panties

I don't know man, he was a nerd but not that kind of nerd.

Being Sup Forums user ≠ being a weeb.

You could argue not all of Sup Forums is pantsu-sniffing people, but come on now.

Pretty sure Peter would be a furry instead of a weeb

That's not what he was saying dumbass.

>A modern Peter would be a Sup Forums shitposter
God no.
Peter is no villain

The big problem with introducing anything internet-related into Spiderman is that part of the point of his character is that he's not extremely popular and his public image is always fucked in one way or another.

You can't just give Spiderman a social media account without having it blow up in his face somehow, but most companies that pitch this idea won't do so.

MARVEL WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE SPIDER-MAN

I wouldn't conflate a shitpost with villainy.

Yup.
Funny how this works huh? Had Homecoming been an exclusive Sony flick and not in the MCU, people would've been tearing Homecoming a new asshole.

He was almost a villain. The whole thing with Uncle Ben pushed him to the good side at the last minute.

I hate anime and I think I have mental issues because despite that I keep coming back, I have become addicted to hate and can't stop coming here despite anime being everywhere up the ass and cartoon bullying being an all time high.

>Sony drone

is there even such a thing??

The red logo and that robotic manlet replacing uncle ben change everything ;^)

has anyone considered that this is just, ya know, a silly magazine cover?

>You can't just give Spiderman a social media account without having it blow up in his face somehow, but most companies that pitch this idea won't do so.

This. Spidey having snapchat isn't a bad idea; him being able to use it well is.

There's a difference between appealing to and being pandered to. People aren't stupid and can clearly see when Hollywood executives who don't understand them or care try to sell them their crap.

Spotted the shitposter

This

Even writers have argued he was the perfect profile of a school shooter before getting powers.

>Sup Forums
>logical analysis

you a comedian or something user

We were so naive.

why are you retards mad about this