This is a Mexican ghost

This is a Mexican ghost

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ludicolo_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe shes argentinian

Kek no

WE

The truth is I never loved her

WUZ

>ywn be an unscrupulous nurse or doctor that molests the comatose Teodora

This is an american ghost

STOP

I like her.

Season 2 never?

A movie is coming soon and it's likely it will get renewed for a second season.

This thread goes to my Top 10 most paranormal Sup Forums threads.

m-more?

>Mexican
Hate her now.

why?

>>ywn be an unscrupulous nurse or doctor that molests the comatose Teodora
Wait I never seen the show but from the artstyle it gave me the impresion that it took place like in 1800 how could she be in a coma?

I watched this and Trollhunters on the same day for the first time. I liked this but I gave priority to Trollhunters. Now that I'm done with that, I should go back and see what happens.

Spoilers.

KANZ

she looks like a redneck ghost to me lol

Leo getting Teodora ghost mind pregnant greentext when?

this is a good thread

lies , she is not fat enough.

fatfags like you should hang from trees

I think I get it.
This the Danny Phantom shooter?

This is a Mexican dragon.

>10
>not 7

Nice

>he doesn't like it thicc

No, I don't, "thicc" is such a stupid, overused, dead meme anyway.

ummm no sweetie, you're an overused and dead meme

GOOD point

>tfw brother is now right with twig arms and pregnant looking belly

What's the best way to remove that stomach fat, its gross to look at.

you got to suck it all out like you would snake poison, just some quick fellatio will make that stomach fat go away. because cumming needs energy so the fat is converted to energy and it makes protein, that is why cum has protein and is healthy for you

Gay

>Top 10
kys

S2 when!?

This desu

She's actually from the future Astral projecting into Leo's time period. Leo and Co end up going into the future to protect her.

She's probably from Spain, considering she's white and healthcare was good enough for her to be comatose for a long ass time and not bankrupt her mother.

But she doesnt speak with a lisp

Do spaniards speak with a lisp?

I watched it in English and I'm really uneducated about hispanic regional differences as far as dialects go.

What the fuck is Don Quixote doing there?
I hope he's reclaiming our glorious Spanish colonies.

>our

WE

His name is Don Andreas.

He was a charlatan who acted as a conquistador to swindle local villages out of their money by making up supernatural threats. The one time the threat was legitimate, he fled and the town blamed him for the event.

>Teodora threads are active and have drawfags
>Marcella threads die off

WHY

Teodora is kawaii

best ship

it's definitely more interesting than with marcella

She's probably just a rich Mexican.

Spaniards (which are, ironically, not hispanic) don't pronounce C/Z the same as S. It's like the TH sound in "thing". They also talk like snakes because of how they prolong the S sound.

You can be Mexican and not be brown, do you think all the white people on those telenovas were freshly imported from Spain?

Bump

Definition of Hispanic:
of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal

This is a Mexican Pokemon.

>my Top 10 most paranormal Sup Forums threads
I thought it'd go to your "Top 7 most DISTURBING Sup Forums threads" Also bizarre in the somethingsomething sense of the word.

This looks like legit something GameFreak would come up with if they ran out of ideas.

do you think ghosts like argue over who gets cool places to haunt? are there like chad-ghosts who take all the cool spots?

>be Don Andreas
>Find cemetery in the new world with lots of QT ghost grills
>Helloladies.flac
>Start to weave fanciful tales of my glory to them
>All of a sudden, burly ghost in Civil War uniform approaches
>"I do declare, I hope you're not messin with the fine ladies of Atlanta, otherwise I have to take matters into my own hands!"
>Lady ghosts squeal as they see him point his rifle at me
>TFW fucking civil war chad keeps me from getting ghost pussy

That's okay! He still got Teodora. And Alebrije.

>She's probably from Spain, considering she's white
Because *ALL* Mexicans are fucking brown people ... is not like in all the history of their country they have people from many different races/countries crashing in .... like the Irish for example or Chinese and some Japanese in the south to work some coffee plantation .
There is a good chunk of white Mexicans.

Yeah, the show paints her as a snobby girl from a possible well off family.

I cant thank enough for the person in charge of having the idea of give the spinoff Netflix show Teodora a way better look

I didn't even realize that photo was edited at first because her old design was just so bad.

yeah, the whole first movies are down right fugly, like not being hyperbolic, it got relative better though Teodora look remained that fugly

Were they any good action and plot wise? From the very few clips I've seen the animation looks more fluid, but Alebrije looks really dumb.

lol, no idea I entirely skipped them, was thinking in watch La leyenda de las momias de Guanajuato though for Valentina alone .... a big problem with the movies that many complain with is that unless you know spanish alot jokes are totally lost in translation because the movies depends on that "relatable" Mexican/Latino common knowledge

The art style kinda looks pretty shoddy in general, but I can't really speak about that fairly since I'm used to the designs from the show.

>watch it for Valentina
So did I

all through my wild days,
my mad existence,
I kept my promise,
don't keep your distance!

Sup Forums would only care about Evita if it got a Tumblr animatic.

Like Don Andres and Leo would go for that harlot

>filename
doesnt matter .... actually kind of into that, will fuck you both though

Okay who the fuck drew this masterpiece?

yeah

The animation in 2nd and 3rd movies is mostly moving paper cutouts around in Flash, it's fluid but totally wooden.

Oh man, I remember watching this in Spanish class.
Good times.

lewd

So does the ghost win the MCBowl?

I don't think she should t b h, Marcella should be Leo's endgame

More ghost for me then

yawn

Marcella when MC is alive, Teodora when he's dead. Everybody wins.

This

The Mexican gypsy witch is better

How does it feel to have to do this by yourself? And how does it feel to be wrong because she isn't black you retard.

WE

Go to Sup Forums.

You might not be alone there.

Cute!

I'm kind of surprised no one has attempted it already, but then animatic people only care about new shit.

This is Mexican toast.

Mega where?

That is just an Anime girl with Wallmart-tier props horns glued on her hat.

La luna de pluton 40 es todo un exito rotundo
comprala ya

>if they ran out of ideas
Then why he hasn't showed up in Sun and Moon yet?

Make the boobs more seeable

Is very good

People forgot Ruby/Sapphire already?

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ludicolo_(Pokémon)

That ghost is thick in the right places.