Why is female thor such a feminist bitch?

Why is female thor such a feminist bitch?

>feminist
>bitch
It's almost as if one of these things causes the other.

I doubt you even read one issue of her book /pol fag

Ive seen enough panels of her acting like a girl power cunt taking a title away from a character that this literal cancer patient bitch didnt even earn

So you didn't read the book then.

Obviously have not read the comic and taking things out of context. Go back to Sup Forums. Its dangerous for your kind here on Nazi punching day.

To be fair, teen Wasp is even worst.

Ah, she's not a bad character per se. I think that the creative decisions which led to Jane taking Mjolnir were bad ones, but even a bad decision can be well-executed.

Like X23, for instance. A cute teenaged female Wolverine clone is a terrible idea in principle and as an X-Men fan I was really aggravated by it at first, but I grudgingly had to admit eventually that the actual execution was pretty consistently good and interesting.

Jane Foster here falls into a similar category. Terrible idea, but for the most part the writers have done pretty well with it and the character herself is mostly pretty decent.

Day by day I wish shit like this is just some guy Larping but Sup Forums really has become Sup Forumsmblr.

Fuck off you stupid waste of sperm. Read the fucking book instead of thowing a shit fit when you get called out.

Maybe you should read more comic instead of bitching when people call you out casual.

The problem is chain-guy is right.

I hate Jane as much as you, but complaining about something you haven't read and barely know from a few panels is being an autistic retard.

>casuals always post that one early issue from years ago

Fucking casuals.

Because she was written as a mouthpiece and not a good character?

Try again at 4PM EST. There's usually more Sup Forumstards who talk shit about things they don't read by then.

For the first few issues, yeah, that is definitely true. Once they figured out how to write her as an actual character and not just some virtue signalling horseshit, it got better.

Make no mistake, I rolled my eyes as hard as anyone during that Absorbing Man & Titania scene, but that was like two years ago. Things have improved since then.

I'm not the OP and I have read some issues,I don't like how Jane is more adept wielding mjolnir than Thor because they have a "connection." Whor is pretty awful.

OP is getting assfucked hard ITT

The problem is they advertised the original version and didn't say "guys, come back, we fixed it" after.

Personally I miss the epic and mystic side of Thor. Jane Thor has more superheroic adventures than Classical Thor.
Also:Her character has some major writing flaws. Its all bit murky written.
I would have preferred that Beta Ray Bill would have taken the mantle of Thor.

>I don't like how Jane is more adept wielding mjolnir than Thor because they have a "connection."

That's explained. Read the book casual.

>that doesn't count because I say so!

I'll grant you that point. Marvel's marketing is absolutely bullshit. I don't have a problem with Miles Morales, for instance, that they would have the balls to have a scene in one of his comics where he reacts with distaste to the "BLACK SPIDER-MAN, BLACK SPIDER-MAN!" fetishization, and then go ahead and have him unmasked on all the covers and marketing materials with him to constantly push that specific element of his identity the way they do.

But that's a marketing decision, not a creative one. We have to be able to separate these concepts in our heads to evaluate the story on its own distinct merits.

The books actually get ok after the first year.

Count what? You obviously didn't read the book and are talking out your ass. Your argument is null. Stupid casual.

It's like looking at an very early episode of Breaking Bad and keep citing it as why the entire show sucks.

so true

I mean I don't read Jane Thor (besides what's getting storytimed) but I've read a lot of Thor so the whole aspect of Thor not being adept at the mjolnir when he can do some cosmic feats is preposterous.

>Inb4 READ THE COMIC CASUAL XD
Sup Forums needs a purge

>Sup Forums needs to be purged because it demands casuals to read comics

Go back to Sup Forums. They'll validate your shitposting.

>I don't have a problem with Miles Morales, for instance, that they would have the balls to have a scene in one of his comics where he reacts with distaste to the "BLACK SPIDER-MAN, BLACK SPIDER-MAN!" fetishization, and then go ahead and have him unmasked on all the covers and marketing materials with him to constantly push that specific element of his identity the way they do.
If we have a different name to call him we wouldn't need to add black to the name to differentiate him. This is Miles' own fault.

And that's true too. But it's hard to expect people to pick up a book where the ads make it look awful, or one that was legitimately awful and got better.

You may be missing some context here. There was a scene where Miles gets in some super-hero fight downtown and the sleeve of his suit gets torn. He gets caught on-camera, and the video gets reblogged by some hipster YouTube personality girl who gets all jump-up-and-down excited about the fact that he's black, dancing around on-camera, singing "Black Spider-Man, black Spider-Man!" Miles sees the video and reacts with disgust at the way that she's fetishizing his race rather than, like, who he is as a person, the fact that he's saving lives, etc. Which is perfectly fair and a valid way to approach the topic, but it DOES fly in the face of the way that Marvel chooses to market the character.

>I hate everything I have read in the first issues!
>Read the comic, casual!
If someone complains that the umdeniably true things about a comic are bad, how exactly does reading more of it help things?
Now, if you were to point out where in the issues a tonal shift occurs and things get better, that would be helpful.

It is as if Thor was not truly worthy to wield the fucking thing to begin with. And no, fuck your INB4. Rrad the book or stop being a whiney beta bitch making shit up in order to play alpha. She also has been blacked. Gonna bitch about that next?

>chain guy
KYS casual shit posting faggot

That's no girl. That's Bendis cosplaying. He writes every character like a puppet sock.

This

Reading it or not won't suddenly make the comic not horrible. Or am I supposed to believe that Sup Forums actually find Whor a good book?

Oh, who am I kidding. Sup Forumsmblr most likely does.

Why are people still complaining about feminism?

I have a goddamn right to be mad and refuse to read it as its replaced the real thor

No user, I am 90% convinced people are just larping, you can't be born that retarded.

The complaint isn't feminism itself, it's about "feminism" being shoved in things as a political signal instead of something natural.

> Absorbing Man's butt

Every time

I'm a rabid MM fag and I fucking hated the first year of Whor.
It was disrespectful of all established characters, handled Thor Odinson badly to not at all and made Jane get so much unwarranted praise it made me feel sick.
And then that stupid war between the realms that somehow made epic battles boring... Dropped that shit so hard.
Btw. have they acknowledged that Angela exists yet?

Because """feminism""" won't stop complaining about things that don't matter, or stop exaggerating problems.
This results in many angry people, which makes the (actual) anti-feminists think that they believe the exact same things they do, so they are galvanized to be more vocal, resulting in """feminists""" and decent people alike to respond negatively towards it.
However, this also makes the caustic feminists to make even more noise and spout even more dumb shit, so this causes both the anti-feminists and decent people to get mad, but feminism is not allowed to be criticized lest you be called a misogynist, so it all gets stewed in online places such as a Canadian cream-churning board, which will eventually spill out into another big fucking controversy.

How many layers of outrage are we on?

>It is as if Thor was not truly worthy to wield the fucking thing to begin with
That's fucking stupid

I've not even read any issue of Jane Thor I just enjoy reading Sup Forums insulting itself to death, but why can't a comic get better? Sure, the first issues/arcs can be bad, but nothing prevents it from getting better later
Duggan's first arc on Deadpool was heavily Waypool, but as soon as it ended we had a ton of great arcs, just to make an example

Maybe Jane Thor kept being bad, but if the first arc was a 1/10 and the following 5 were 7/10 you end up with a 6/10 series

>but nothing prevents it from getting better later
I agree.
But Jane Thor absolutely did not get better later

I don't know about you, but I don't respect characters who start off on a shaky foundation inspired by a mere gimmick. Nor can I be bothered to read them. Silk, Whor, Gwenpool, Riri, Miles, Moon Girl: all gimmicks, all flat, lazy diversity quota checkmarks with nothing to show aside from their gender and/or skin color.

You're telling me I'm making stuff up? You're the one who's assuming Thor was never worthy of the Hammer in the first place.

So are you mad because they replaced Thor or because you don't like the new Thor's character. Those are two completely different things.

Shit man, I guess you hate at least half of the Silver age then.

It got way better.

It really didn't. The entire shit with the All Mothers and Odin being a blatant stand in for the patriarchy was garbage.
Gorr was right was the biggest fucking copout I've seen in years.
The subplot with the dark elves and Roxxon was fucking boring

Privilege exists but privileged people get angry when forced to acknowledge it. That's the failure of cultural Marxism; by presenting the dynamic between oppressors and oppressed groups as THE MOST important social dynamic, you create a world where both groups are perpetually angry and can never get along.

Of course privilege fucking exists.
It's called the upper classes

X23 as herself was good, putting her in the Wolverine costume has poisoned her as a character.

>Shit man, I guess you hate at least half of the Silver age then
The Silver Age was the Silver Age. It was a different time and the books reflected a more childish, yet honest outlook on society. Their creators loved comics and the stories showed that. These modern diversity quota characters are a reflection of a society that no longer loves comics, but actively hates them. They prefer to spout social politics rather than tell stories.

>Absorbing Man & Titania scene, but that was like two years ago.
That will stick to her like the Pymslap of Hank.

I will admit i haven't read much of Whor but what i have is just OK. And i thibk the biggest problem is making Odinson such a fuck up and Odin a whiny bitch is what makes it bad. You don't have to make other characters terrible to make your new character good.

Sup Forums is pretty split on Thorstagg too but Volstagg is one of my fav Asgardian characters so i am interested in it

>Admits to being a casual

>Sup Forums is pretty split on Thorstagg too but Volstagg is one of my fav Asgardian characters so i am interested in it
If Marvel had simply published Thorstagg instead of Whor years ago, things would have been fine with the Thor books.

Privileged people get angry when they are antagonized for every little thing, especially things that don't make sense such as "manspreading". Claiming disprivilege is also sometimes used as a cop-out for someone failing to avoid a problem or deal with a problem. Just look at how some BLM supporters started complaining about double standards in the Harambe incident before it turned out the kid was black.

>make edgy photo holding a bloody head of Donald Trump
>everyone calls you out for it
>claim that if she was a man this would've never happened
>implying she wouldn't be arrested if she was a man and did this

>make shitty web series that plagiarizes content to show sexism in fiction
>content is sometimes taken out of context or heavily misinterpreted
>heavily moderate comments so nobody can properly call you out
>"Everyone who criticizes me is a misogynist"
>You have control of the narrative and are on the "right side of history", because if people are wrongfully treating you that must mean you are factually correct.
>to be fair, this would've never been much of a thing had Sup Forums just shut the fuck up and not acted like animals in the first place

>make a reboot no one asked for
>people see this as holding off a sequel opportunity (which was never going to happen and would be lame anyways)
>call all of the naysayers misogynists
>trailer comes out and makes the movie look atrocious
>pressure critics indirectly by claiming "muh feminism" so that they will be more easy on the movie, and critics want it to succeed because they were told "everyone who doesn't like it is a misogynist"
>movie flops because of bad first impressions by trailer and for pretty much riding on coattails without contributing much from itself
>pundits start gamedropping and doing damage control

Obvious have not read, no point in even continuing the conversation with your autistic ass.

They get angry when large, heterogeneous groups are lumped into one, where guilt is shared but credit is not.

Basically, I dont like new female characters or nonwhite characters because 'not muh characters'. Therefore I will judge without reading and make faggot posts about it. KYS with that bullshit quota conspiracy.

So outside of God of Thunder, Mighty Thor and Unworthy, what other books do I need to read for Aarons Thor run?

The Accursed was great. Better than godbomb imho

Interpret it how you want, but the fact is, since 2011 (when Miles Morales first appeared), Marvel has systematically been replacing their original white male protagonists with ethnically diverse leads. The stories told by these new leads do not fundamentally differ from their predecessors. Regardless of this, and regardless of the fact that racially and sexually diverse characters have existed in comics since the 60s, Marvel has been on various news sites and TV programs, hailed as a leader of diversity in comics.

How do you explain this? Better yet, tell me what comics you buy, user.

Thing is though, there is no designated (anti-)feminist camp distinct from decent people. While feminists have gotten culty to the point of actually ousting anyone who will not accept the consensus position or is willing to talk to the other side, there are people who consider themselves feminists of some sort and are still absolutely decent people. And the anti feminist camp is currently so broad that it would be hard to find them agreeing on anything else but to oppose vilification of men and the installation of identity politics as a measure of validity while demanding legal accountability for women. Hell, many of them would readily be a feminist if they knew that meant what feminists claim it means.

Holy fuck, Gwenpool is easily the best comic period and you dont read it cause the main character is a girl? There should be a limit to autism that high

Shit opinion noted, but in my shit opinion every thing from character to plot has been steadily improving. Paceing is still bad given how Nameky this Dark Elves plot is but i blame Events for that

>Gwenpool is easily the best comic period
>There should be a limit to autism that high
And I say that as someone who likes Gwenpool

Hey this is Sup Forums dont be bringing rationality to this home of ranting lunatics