Are there any wrestling cartoons?

Are there any wrestling cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw
youtube.com/watch?v=5cZN7snwP9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CPqumvZ3bUY
youtube.com/watch?v=AFpxHlcqCAI
google.com/search?q=wwe punch&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu5p2s8fDUAhXG1IMKHQG2DeYQ_AUIBigB&biw=1304&bih=629
streamable.com/xjzz9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mucha Lucha

Steven Universe

Yes actually

I completely forgot about Mucha Lucha. Now I feel like an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw

>forgetting about a way of life

Well, to be fair, it's not like they ever did any actual wrestling moves. It was more like shape shifters fighting each other.

Does Celebrity Deathmatch count?
youtube.com/watch?v=5cZN7snwP9Y

Tiger Mask W was fantastic, I think this was Toei b team, anyways it is just really satisfying to watch.

Tiger Mask W was perfect.

Ultimate Muscle was the shit

This little jewel is a love letter to 70s wrestlers movies.

I wish to sex Miss X

It's anime but Kinnikuman and Ultimate Muscle are pretty good.

Ultimate Muscle is worth the watch for the theme song alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPqumvZ3bUY

> Tiger Mask W has a more faithful adaptation of WWE than WWE cartoons

Original Tiger Mask is the best wrestling cartoon ever.

Dude, this one if fucking gold

Im so sad this is over

not as sad as Kevin is though

There's no striking in wrestling REEEEEEEEEEE

Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling

just remember he's not terry bollea when he's fucking your wife, much love -hh

>"Wrestling"
>Closed fist punching
>Bruises

>There was going to be an El Santo series
>CN canned it mid-production because they wanted to focus on CN Real
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

there is always the Blue Demon telenovela that's airing now.

camp wwe

clearly she's an American wrestler playing up the big heel for the small japanese face to overcome. Everyone boo at the American, clearly trained in the McMahon school of fake wrestling and cheer your tiny waifu

Tiny Waifu has become a Tiger, user-

THESE BAD BOYS FROM OUTER SPACE

How about a cartoon about "THE" mexican wrestler.
youtube.com/watch?v=AFpxHlcqCAI

Wait a minute, did Ultimate Muscle fucking localize "choujin" as "bad boys?" I'm losing my shit

El Santo anime when?

God Santo is so cool. He's had like comics and movies and everything. Where does one go to learn more?

The cartoon was pretty damn cool too. Animation a little janky in places but a lot of dynamic angles and stuff. Was it a similar "between commercial" shorts?

Even WWE "punches" aren't actual closed fist punches. They tend to hit with the palm or the fingers.

Also, this is anime, you dont worry about selling or kayfab. You take the dirtiest full neck snapping piledriver and keep fighting without being winded

"This is anime" is not an excuse. Some series are actually well researched.

>Implying rules mean anything in Tiger Mask

Who cares about the WWE does.

I dunno...

TAKUMA?
TAKUMA????

Because WWE is the most lax with what counts as wrestling, and even they aren't as retarded as the OP image.

ULTIMATE MUSCLE
ULTIMATE MUSCLE

I mean the show features actual NJPW wrestlers and Makabe and Kota Ibushi voice themselves.

I don't know much about wrestling but this looks like a closed fist punch to me and there are several other photos like it on google google.com/search?q=wwe punch&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu5p2s8fDUAhXG1IMKHQG2DeYQ_AUIBigB&biw=1304&bih=629

because as the most mainstream/accessible wrestling promotion out there, when some fucking idiot does a wrestling move in real life and it ends up badly, the wwe gets blamed even if said move isn't used in the wwe.

that and their operating method is 'longer shelf life'.

you can give the fans what they want but the fans won't pay for your medical bills

>no John cena anime
We had one job

and it lets Kota Ibushi live out his dream of being an anime in real life when they have live matches between Tiger Mask W and Tiger the Dark.

Faithful adaptations of the WWE are bad for their business, why would they fund one?

Because NJPW is better... but in the end they had to lean on Tigers, who cannot be tamed, to defeat anime-WWE.

If Kenny was a comic book character, who would it be?

Taskmaster

Wrestling is embarrassing gay fanfiction.

I know, it's pretty good

Kenny Omega

Fuck I was so entertained in that segment I didn't even realize that there's no way Braun could actually tip an ambulance until way after the fact

lex luthor

streamable.com/xjzz9

I remember watching some 1920-40's series about el Santo or maybe it was another lucha libre wrestler

SOMEBODY GIVE ME A TOO SWEET

>Tiger Mask W
>That fucking ending

I'm kinda bummed that I won't get to see that awesome opening/ending theme anymore.

that telenovela is shit

Never, Santo's son has the rights and he is basically expecting a stupid amount of money for the rights on media.

I wish the subs would come out faster for Kinnikuman. The manga's a better story, but I still enjoy the anime.

Right up your alley, then

Too sweet me good brother.

>streamable.com/xjzz9
40 cakes!

This is a bad reprensetation of Bullet Club. Kenny would never debase himself to speak digusting japanese to these people.

that is unfortunate to hear considering they're 60-something episodes in and three seasons or however that works.

Plus what's his name that plays the wrestler from The Strain is Blue Demon's trainer I think.

2 SWEET

I think this is my absolute favorite too sweet gif.

God AJ was bad ass in NJPW.
Kenny vs AJ would make the earth explode I think.

when it happens in another year or two the 4-way of former Bullet Club Captains will be one of the fall WWE PPV mid-cards.

I don't think Kenny is leaving anytime soon.

He's got the position he wanted to have.
(be the face of the US expension of NJPW.)

He'll be NJPW general against WWE.
He'll maybe go do a couple of year at the end of it all.

As long as I get The Elite v. New Day v. The Revival followed by that four-way I will take any amount of time needed.

>What it's like to use Leaping Tiger style in Jade Empire.

I don't want to find this hot.

NOO!!!

GIVE UP!?

NOOO!!!

Why?
I didn't need this.

Shame we never got a rematch between Spring Tiger and X Woman

It's even better if you watch the 37 episodes before!

The series has, basically, TWO bad episodes. It's great!

Oh shut the fuuuuuck up, I just finished watching this anime and Mucha Lucha and fuckin'... El Tigre get the fuck outta here with that shit

Anyway, >Miss X gets destroyed in her wrestling debut
>Takes one for the team and gets torn apart again for the new wrestling group
>Encourages Haruna to move forward
>yfw Sandra is punished, but still pulls out being based
>mfw this entire anime that I discovered on a whim
>fucking nobody knows about this anime
WHO IS THE BEST GIRL, YOU OR ME!?

calling miss x a girl is a great disservice...

mostly because there's nothing girly about her (all woman)

Even then, those episodes still have TORA!TORA!TORA!
And
KING OF THE WILD! WILD! WILD!

Go! Go and watch the original one, be it with the original Japanese audio(no subs available) or the Italian dub, but do it!

While that is most certainly true, it is simply a matter of speech to the sake of being able to compare her with others at all although some may argue no one can compare I can't say she's my type, that might actually fall onto the nurse, oh no what was her name???? R-.... I can't remember.

Tora da
Tora da
GirlMov spin-off when brother?

Yeah man, fuckin' Ruriko is best girl and she's the one girl that doesn't even do any wrestling. Takuma knows how to pick 'em. Honorable mention to Odin's girl that we don't see but her aesthetic accompaniment though

>Perfect wrestlers don't exi-

what was that short that played on adult swim/toonami a few years ago about a wrestler? i dont think it was kick-heart, but its a guy and hes driving down a road...

Not Sup Forums related in the slightest.

fine~

>watching wrestling in 2017

I've been tempted to get back in. Did they finally fire Russo?

HNNNNGGGG!

Most of those are actually other moves allowed by show-wrestling dressed up to look like punches. Such as hitting with the forearm or slapping with the palm.

Once you start properly punching, it stops being wrestling and becomes mixed martial arts instead.

So how bout that DM huh? Did the bucks ever post an uncensored version anywhere?

you are now realizing that people like Tama tonga and marty scurll could be amazing batman villians RIGHT NOW

Oh no why is the cutie tiger getting hurt?

can the wwe release this cartoon with (most) of it's old cast alongside some of their current roster like some sort of generations special?