Spider-Man Homecoming

youtube.com/watch?v=xg61aQTaJGw

I'am the only one here who hates how this
retard keeps fanboyism over anything? I get that he is a teenager but still they need to toned down that shit cause just by the trailers its getting pretty annoying. Nothing against Tom Holland being the new Spidey but they really are exaggerating it. There's a point where its not funny anymore but cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/07/01/spider-man-star-tom-holland-says-no-to-venom
youtu.be/ChDGYRBR8GI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get the feeling this was Pascals idea and threw a huge bitchfit to ensure it got in

haha us millenials and social media right?

But seriously, Happy was the best part of that.

It's like I'm watching Ultimate Spider-Man

They made him way too kiddy. I understand the modern world isn't the 60s where you had to man up and become an adult fast compared to nowadays where you see 30 year olds being complete manchilds but man, it's still kinda lame seeing him being such a boy.

I guess I'm just getting old myself.

long as Sony is connected in any way, shape or form I have no hope for Spidey and considering how often Pascal brought up selfies and other crap in the leaked emails if could only be her idea.

>I guess I'm just getting old myself.
I'm just 22 and i find his attidude annoying

I'm gonna vomit.

>happy using his middle finger to close the window

I have a feeling that Happy's gonna be the best character in the movie

Yeah. Peter was written in the 60s by men who grew up in the 30s and 40s. I'd say their idea of what a teenager was might be worlds different from a modern take.

Also, a novel part of the Spider-Man concept was that he was a teenage hero who wasn't a sidekick. Sidekicks aren't even a thing anymore really, so I guess he's allowed to fanboy about stuff in a way they didn't want to show before.

What Im thinking is Kevin had to pick his battles of what input Amy had and this is the result. God knows what other ideas the madwoman had.
>"I KNOW WHAT IM DOING, I CAN RUN THIS BUSINESS! LET ME WORK ON SPIDER MAN REEEEE"

Screenrant ran the exact story we all expected (a year ago when we knew the slut was MJ) about them finding "the perfect way" to fit MJ in.

I guess it's an update of the character. Teenagers nowadays are much more childish and immature than they used to be, if only because social media enables them.

Feige was saying he's pretty much got a 5-movie arc between Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War 1, 2 and Spider-Man 2

>“We are looking at a five-movie storyline — Civil War, Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, untitled Avengers, Homecoming 2 — or whatever we end up calling it — as an amazing five-story journey for Peter Parker,” Feige says. “In the way that the events of Civil War directly inform the opening of Homecoming and his state of mind as he goes back to high school, so too will the events of the next two Avengers movies as he continues with high school. This original 22-movie arc ends with the untitled Avengers in May of 2019 and then two months later it will be Peter and Spider-Man (on July 5, 2019) that usher us into the aftermath and how things proceed from there.”

torontosun.com/2017/07/01/spider-man-star-tom-holland-says-no-to-venom

The way Feige is very set on saying "High school" I won't be surprised that they have 2 plans.

Plan A) Assuming Emoji movie doesn't bomb and Sony keep their grubby mitts on the Spider-Man IP, Spider-Man is relevant up until Spidey 2 before Sony do whatever they want whether that's continuing to have him be in the MCU or pulling him out and Feige having to write him off

Plan B)Homecoming 2 closes out the young Spidey arc, Sony sell the rights for some reason, Spider-Man is "soft rebooted" with all the classic characters introduced as Pete goes off to college. This is for 2 reasons which are no more Pascall and because Marvel/Sony were in fact smart enough to realise that introducing the classic character so soon after TASM would be pretty boring/repetitive

I just want the Sinister Six goddammit

By the time we've had 2 more Avengers movies, the last movie of Holland's 5 will be the Spider-Man sequel.

by that time, I think at least one of Sony's not-Spidey movies will have bombed, and they'll try to get Spider-Man back and want to have Holland in the role, but it won't work out. Spider-Man will go back to Sony, but Holland won't. He'll be reverse-Andrew Garfield'ed, and then Sony will make another movie about Uncle Ben getting shot and Peter learning to shoot web

because nice things don't happen in life

Plan B is basically my last remaining hope for this series.
Although I still don't see why they needed to add "MJ" and Not-Ganke, or change Flash so radically.

>my first time in any plane
I need to protect this Peter

Is it true that disney may have had a slight hand in this one?
>If so, this may be the first and only good Spiderman movie. . .Ever.

I always heard that Spider-Man and Hulk were relatable icons to teens during their initial runs. Was that all Marvel revisionist history?

> mfw parker luck extends to real life and spidey's movies

Spider-Man was a massive hit that appealed to kids, teens and adults.

Oh yeah they were big hits obviously but I'm saying that the gap between 1963 and 2017 is huge and the way Spidey acts now absolutely has to be different than the old way unless the setting is some weird almost anachronistic world like the Raimi movies.

Look at a real teenager
They are exactly like this
If they're not overly energetic they're overly mopey
Hormones make you do more things than you should
I would know
I turned eighteen a year ago

When will Sony fuck off?

They are not all like this, but yes... it's not an incorrect representation.

Peter now is obviously much older than when he started in the 60s.

However, he isn't much older now than what he was on the 80s and forward. Yet he mentally regressed a lot recently thanks to Slott and other shit writers making him look like a manchild and a joke among other heroes.

Homecoming Peter is 60s young Spidey with the kiddy and awkward personality of modern Peter.

I wasn't an hiperactive fuck when i was 18 tho

>HASTAG MILLENNIAL SPEAK
>HASHTAG INTERNET SENSATION

Raimi trilogy is the only good thing we're ever getting

>TEENS ARE LIKE THIS. BEST SPYDE EVER XD
Fuck off marvel shills. Peter isn't meant to be a normalfag. He isn't a normal teen. You want a modern Peter? Well, just imagine a Sup Forums poster with super powers. That is Peter.

you idiots trying way to hard

You are shilling way to hard

>Spider-Man vlogging.

>/teenage/ Spider-Man vlogging.

>Liking it.

he'd be a redditor

What does this prove. This is literally Peter screeching about how Flash is a dumb chad.

I hate everything about this movie.

Peter wasn't the type of kid who'd wank over Rick and Morty and go on long tirades about how it's deep an philosophical.

Just imagine a /lit/ poster and you have teen Peter.

>using a Galko-chan image
If Active Raid wasn't so much worse I'd complain and mention Gaijin Goomba

who the hell let /m/ in here?

/m/ is in a civil war, refugees are coming in

Storytime

t. never read a comic

He was a pussysmashing Chad in college with a 10/10 Romita face. Even in HS he was making out with a hot underage secretary lol

What's going on there? It's my home board but I'm away from some time. Guess I need to go there and fix stuff again.

IBO rage never died down, shitposting went beyond what happened with Valvrave and samefagging is a serious problem.

>shitposting went beyond what happened with Valvrave

That bad huh. Jesus Christ.

>I'm a loner goddamnit I don't wanna Team Up with anyone

>Gets his own mag where he teams up with a different hero each issue and it went on for more than 10 years

People have migrated to here and Sup Forums.

Angry Peter is the best Peter

Early Peter was based af.

>Invite hero for a test
>oh fuck we don't have a test ready

looked at this page quick and my first thought was "why the fuck is Cyclops so fucking huge"

I mean, you do understand they want kids to watch this, right?

What a good test

>Spidey needs a drink
>uses J.J.'s water fountain.
Magnificent.

>Takes on the whole Avengers alone

What the fuck, why does he get no respect if he's clearly that competent?

>Kids can't relate unless your character is a memelord.

I can actually believe that of modern kids. They're all so meme and blog obsessed that it's an addiction so unless they see something as riddled with cancer as themselves they might not go for it. Thank fuck I grew up when the first Rami Spider-Man came out. No memes just Nickleback for advertising.

Pffftahahaha.
Man, the wish-fulfillment in this.

what issue is this?

Being Peter is suffering. At least Raimi got this right

One of the early annuals. 3 I think

>"I'll never understand women"
This carried over into Avengers 200, remember that.
Okay, thanks.

i actually sympathize with peter there. i've been in similar situations like that. Sometimes there people who are better off solo

Look at Pewdipie's net worth, dude.

Kids like stupid, hyperactive shit. You did, I did, your parents did, and so on and so on.
Don't be one of those "kids these days" tools.

>Kids like stupid, hyperactive shit. You did, I did, your parents did
Stop posting stupid shit marvel shill. Spider-man was never an annoying hyperactive fag. Stop defending awful shit like this youtu.be/ChDGYRBR8GI

Bad luck

What annoys me is that Peter should be a nerd, not a normie, fuck

Being a "nerd" is literally normie culture now.

I said nerd, not "nerd".

he goes to special nerd academy

What was his fucking problem?

Being redpilled.

he read Atlus Shrugged and thought he was the next John Galt

>modern Peter would be a Sup Forums shitposter

Shit writing.

>modern Gwen would be fighting antifa

Well no shit, her dad's a cop.

MJ would probably be all for it, but only from the safety of her computer away from the riots.

Randy Robertson would be a hard core anti-fa member.

Daily Bugle would be a left wing paper

And Harry would be sniffing glue in the background.

Flash would probably be Based Stickman.

I really wish Marvel brought Gwen back for good. She's perfect for Peter.

What was who's problem? The assholes swarming the passerby?

Flash shows support for protesters, or at the very least, showed disdain for Peter for brushing them off. In reality he'd probably just side against the stance his father took.