*giggle*

*giggle*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPW3mvAN0Rc
youtu.be/P9kJShlF7z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Were Eva and Wally the best romantic Disney pair?

Fuckable.

Why am I attracted to this machine?

>tfw I had dreams about kissing and holding hands with Eva

Why can't I have normal waifus like everyone else?

Bitch better stop laughing at me before I turn her into a toaster.

im not fond of hearing about disney with the old pixar movies.

i know they're disny movies now but it's just... eh.

Pretty much, yeah.

They're gonna have some serious competition once Judy and Nick get official, though.

>Everyone i fall in love with has no genitals

DONT FUCKING LAUGH AT ME, YOU BITCH!

The zootopia pair got together through blackmail and guilt trips. It's a pretty dark "romance".

Definitely. It never ceases to amaze me how a romance involving two robots is better than most movie couples today.

>Hyper speed handjob

What a cutie patuti.

Also this movie was great, a animated kids movie that spends over half it's run time building charter relationship AND personal character arks, with minimal dialog and relies on the art/music direction and character animations to tell the story. Instead of chocking the flow of the movie with exposition dumps.
And to top it of it's romantic comedy (adventure)

>it's the faggot who turns childhood characters into edgelords

Eva is mai robot waifu
Xj9 is trash

Judy and Nick are shit tho

Why can't I have a girlfriend just like everyone else?

>hair
pretty disgusting to be honest famdog

Anything is possible, user.

it's not for you

>Wanting weak, fleshy females that will not only not protect you, but will also betray you and take your shit (not to mention the emotional abuse)
>Not wanting strong, metal/plastic/C A R B O N - N A N O T U B E S female that will not only protect you from all earthly evil, but also provide emotional and physical support and will also help you in other regards (like doing taxes, some chores, help you out with your job or find more effective ways to get rid of Chechen rebel scum, for example)

Flesh female weak, Machine female strong.

wanna fuck that robot

Andrew Stanton finally got back on his feet after the industry-killing failure that was John Carter.

So that means we're getting a sequel, right?

you guys wanna know how to make the ultimate waifu?

fuse EVE and Haydee together

Haydee's too zaftig for my tastes.

Isn't that supposed to be an alien?

>Dress up a regular-ass human in a dumb suit
>Call it a robot

Yeah, nah.

I'm almost 100% certain this originates from trash and it's totally terrible in every way.

Wall-E and EVE got together on the rotting corpse of a destroyed planet by a literal mountain range of garbage. Wall-E's hands were probably looted from one of his brothers.

>Eve+Drossel=???
What will it be, Sup Forums?

Sort of. Is a robotify version of pic related.

I wouldn't know, I found it in a robot thread on /d/.
Fucking android/fleshits loving shits flooding the threads with their anime-girls-cosplaying-as-"""robots"""".

Horrors.

>dumb suit

ur gay

besides, it looks great on Jenny

>Haydee
>Robot
Fuck off, fleshit.

I wouldn't even be here if not for Wall-E. I saw it and was like "What, so 3D movies can actually be good?"

You faggots always complain about the purity of mechanics being polluted with weeb garbage, but you never post something like an assembly line arm getting dicked, or even stuff that goes beyond everyday physical sex. Contrarians and spergs, the lot of you.

fuck, i thought i had saved the follow-up image of where sheldon makes the suit for her. It's not on herny's tumblr, can someone help me out? ;__;

Just do the Kirby test.

As in, if it's less developed than Kirby, it's an inanimate object. And if it's not a variation of a borb, it's just a boring human.

>an assembly line arm getting dicked
Because every time there is a drawfag in those threads they always do either thicc shit or weeb shit, rarely they will do anything that is a mechanical robot or other robotic/mechanical things.

Also, nigga, I would do and post that and more if I had a tablet.

i wabna f00k da robutt xd

Isn't haydee a human woman who has had her head and arms chopped off and replaced with cybernetics

Why would we want that? Sequals ruin everything

>perfect white master race
>gets corrupted by dumb trashman

This. It happened with Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Spy Kids.

apparently mulan had a equal that was so bad that nobody talks about it

Mulan had a sequel?

user Wall E was 2008.

How old were you at the time?

>2008 was 9 years ago
WE'RE COMIN' DOWN, TO THE GROUND!

Best Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=NPW3mvAN0Rc

>not youtu.be/P9kJShlF7z0

>pizza plants
kek

Alright, which one of y'all niggas put a bowl of chopped onions near me?

I'm just reading this in a loud, booming voice and its hilarious.

...fuck i love robots that feel love.

>head and arms chopped off and replaced with cybernetics
>head
So basically it's a robot piloting a corpse

>Chad-E

Now I have an urge to watch this again.

Cyborg necrophilia?

Pretty much yeah.

[Spoiler]that is my fetish[/spoiler]

Does EVE have a robot vagoo?

>Not the part where they're in the garbage and EVE decides her directive isn't the plant

I can't find it on youtube, just the inferior deleted version where the roles are flipped, taking away 99.9% of the impact.

Like SOMA but nowhere near as far up its ass as that one.

What is the story exactly? I tried playing it but I realized that having an ass shoved in my face for the entire game was not worth having to play what's essentially, mechanically at least, a cinematic platformer. That genre died for a reason.

lewd

reminder that the entire movie was about eva exploring fertility

>interspecies

Mister Man drew it, not Herny. He doesn't have a gallery.

WARNING

Isn't it one of the top 3 highest rated animated movies of all time on RT? Funny how we never talk about it.

>yfw they showed the lighter so prominently because it was about to play a major role in the movie later which was changed at pretty much the last second.

The change was good

DISCUSS WALL-E DAMMIT

Why they argue for which robot is better

i doubt they'd go that far with this "Diversity" wankery.
Surprised people still remember that movie, it was 6/10 at best.

you beautiful soul, though i am five hours late, i thank thee

There's a gender for that

The story is a robot and a woman try to preserve humanity, robot bubblewraps everyone in black goo which retards them because robot doesn't have the brain to figure out that nobody wants to be a vegetable that lives forever.

The thot meanwhile downloads everyone else to usb drives and plans to shoot them into space in a computer but because she used Ctrl+c instead of Ctrl+x she caused a huge fucking existential crisis and ends up dying.

Main character is a downloaded person but he's put into a robot body so he can assist the download of the lady with shooting the computer into space. He is also subjected to the ctrl+c > ctrl+x treatment and it doesn't end well when there's several hims running around the station, final him is stuck in the ocean with a fish and one more him is having the time of its life in space.

But Toy Story sequels are good even the third one

thre are sequels that expand the world,these are great.

like Shrek 2

>Wall-e sequel.

dont you fucking dare though, Finding Dory was already retarded.

>thre are sequels

*there are sequels that are great

and they improve over the original, yes. Pixar sequels are rehashed or standard "comedy relief the movie" , though Monsters University had a decent lesson: if you have no skill or talent, be a teacher!

Lesson number one!

REMOVE ROBOT

BEGONE FLESHY

Her voice actress is cute

Mike had a shit ton of skill though. That's how he could compete and be on even footing with an 8 foot tall bear lion, despite being a 2 foot tall sphere on toothpick legs, for the majority of the movie.

i was joking. but yah, he was pure skill, but had one major handicap: he wasn't scary.

>Spend the first third of the movie rehashing the original with almost no variance whatsoever
>Use the other 2/3rds to tell a guideless bullshit story that is completely and utterly forgettable
>End it on a bunch of tonally dissonant insanity that belongs in a completely different movie

Why the fuck did anybody anywhere like this movie? I mean they did the obligatory manipulative emotional suckerpunch scene fairly well, where she finds her parents again, but everything else was trash.

I can bet my kidney, it was order from Disney.
merchandise with that blue fish is still everywhere.

But Mike not being scary didn't mean Jackshit 10 years down the line when it's revealed that Laughs produce more energy than Screams

Now he works as the Top Highest Comedian in Monster's Inc.

Mike truly Won after all