What's your thoughts on Annie being aged up in Marvel Legacy?

What's your thoughts on Annie being aged up in Marvel Legacy?

My first thought is, who the fuck is Annie? Secondly, what the fuck is Marvel Legacy?

Oh look, another spider transitioning into 616.

Wrong

oh it's a comin'.

What's the worse that could happen, her being shipped with Miles?

As long as that brings Peter and MJ bsck together, not marriage, but at least some sex

You had to go there

more of fatslutt's garbage propped up entirely by bitter waifufags as though it can hold a candle to MC2

Called this shit literally when this was revealed. They will absolutely go there and ship Miles and Annie.

>her being shipped with Miles?
He's going to black her, right?

Feels like it's too soon to age her up so quickly.

It does seem a very slott thing to do.

I think Oh God That Marvel Leak Thread Was TRUE and now Dan Slot is going to ruin the only good Spider-Man.

So with this and Marvel 2 in 1 being announced I'm left to wonder what else from the leak will come true.

Get ready for Marvel's next big event the great cringe.

Not bad, but I truly wanted to see more of Annie as a "super-child" instead of a "Super-teen".

wait, what leak nigga?

Glad the padding is gone but why have a blue shirt but not a blue mask?

this leak

You know both this cover and the 2 in 1 were announced before that "leak", right?

I wish LARPing wasn't so fucking real.

WHAT? Seriously I'm confused about what's happening?

1) I seriously hope they're wrong about slott hasn't he done enough damage
2) how could miraclman even work in marvel with all the fucked up baggage that comes with him

>pushing even harder on the SJW characters
They really want to see their world burn

How often do leaks turn out to be right?

It's fucking stupid.

Clearly the only reason they're doing it is to further bury PeterxMJ and bring Annie into the main 616 universe.

The Slott rumor will probably turn out to be true. Well at least then I'll be able to drop my last Marvel title and be done with that shitty company for forever.

Miracleman is going to be their version of "the Button", we already know they dont give a shit about continuity.

Literally never you tard, it's always the same idiot pretending he's an insider.

On no that's a fucking stupid idea miraceman coming into the MU would be the comic equivalent of having sex with a cheese grater it's a painfully stupid idea and anyone who even thinks of it should be smacked in the head

Remember that leak from the butthurt fired Warner exec who said that Wonder Woman was going to be a hot mess?

Yeah, good track record for these leaks.

literally never, except every time they turn out to be real. In Marvel case, they often deny it, but suspiciously get reeeeally close to them being true, almost as if they realize they are not well received and push back.

I'll never support anime in Spider-man

I see what you did thereNot funny

I would say a 50/50. if at least 2 of them start to come out as true, there is a big chance it is real. Marvel Comics leaks tend to be correct, people find out what they planning to do, and fans dont like it, so they leak it.

Doesn't help that Marvel Studios made Mary Jane black in the MCU.

Slott will probably use it as an excuse to kill off white red-hair Mary Jane and bring in a Black MJ he created himself.

This is the proof that this spider will never merge with peter parker from 616 like DC rebirth did to superman, Spiderman will be single forever.

Is Marvel and DC joining forces to trigger Alan Moore?

Fuck this shit so much, I like Annie right now but she can't replace Mayday as THE Spider-Girl that's Peter's daughter.

Most of the time they aren't although rarely they do.

Like the guy who leaked the first issues of Civil War II was right, and when it came out it was everything that he had said except that the character named Homer had his name changed to Ulysses mainly because everyone laughed at Bendis and made Simpsons jokes.

The worst thing is that it isn't Mary Jane, it's just some girl named Michelle Jones and who uses the MJ moniker, so she's an MJ but not Mary Jane.

So what? Pete can have multiple MJs if Superman can have multiple LLs. Lana Lang, Lois Lane, Lori Lemaris, Lex Luthor

Who the fuck refers to any of those characters as "L.L"?

Remember when they tried to ship Miles with Spider-Gwen? Annie and Miles wouldn't last for longer than an issue or two.

>What's your thoughts on Annie being aged up in Marvel Legacy?
i mean, its nbd, although i like her as a kid, since if she's aged up, she's really similar to Mayday, and I dont know what benefits her character existing unless they bring her to 616

>renew your vows is going to be canceled in 2018 and replaced with a new slott written spider-girl series with annie as the new spider-girl
NO!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

>2
eh, thats fine
>3
okay
>4
thats fine
>5
meh
>6
it'd be a cool elseworlds, but i mean, why though

i dont care if MJ is black, in fact, I'd love if Zendaya were Mary Jane.
her being "Michelle"/not MJ, but also MJ, though
that irritates the shit out of me

fuck you

What Slott rumor?

> First he takes his name
> Then had a fling with alternate version of his first love
> Now this
Time for Peter to make another deal with the devil.

Top kek

see It would make sense since it's widely known that Slott HATES them together. His Secret Wars Renew Your Vows series was basically nothing but him saying
>see.....SEE
>THIS is what Spider-Man would be like if he and MJ were still married and had their kid
>Isn't it SUPER LAME???
>Isn't MJ such a pain?
>Isn't him having a kid so stupid?
It's completely in spite of Slott that Conway's RWV is so good, so it's really no wonder that Slott wants to put an end to it.