Cartoons only you remember

maybe I'm breaking the rules by starting with this because i can't even place what pic related is from, but it looks so familiar to me. anyone remember this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pyOOTKC461Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=360zZt7cqdc
youtube.com/watch?v=-qC2P7QYjaE
sandmansartinspo.tumblr.com/post/162494951276/im-going-to-be-making-a-few-posts-and-getting-the
youtube.com/watch?v=DmpwszQD7X4
youtube.com/watch?v=_uoYvjPRmdg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoShLRl5sQE
vimeo.com/171393396
youtube.com/watch?v=PFF2ote0Sj8
vimeo.com/119123015
youtube.com/watch?v=p2HEgnlmfss
youtube.com/watch?v=8zlliwh085I
youtube.com/watch?v=MwPys3JQZ74
youtube.com/watch?v=QNOE2imjv6k
youtube.com/watch?v=1yPbMdR1NUU
youtube.com/watch?v=4mMgJOSj0lE
youtube.com/watch?v=iPfGqfH0R98
youtube.com/watch?v=p-3dN88b-RI
youtube.com/watch?v=gimuakuJO6Q
youtu.be/3R-gngBGY-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8yTXhjCYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyNxffMIXyE
youtu.be/
youtube.com/watch?v=_1cGYziG_3M
youtube.com/watch?v=mIvQZm8K-yU
youtube.com/watch?v=SBCcdSejcTk
youtube.com/watch?v=6MhFDdu5J8w
youtube.com/watch?v=8D70x9DHRDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What country did you watch this show in? Was it in english?

i think it was in english? i might be mistaken, i originally found this image on /x/ so i may not even recognize it for what it is. it just LOOKS so familiar to me. i may be remembering it from watching it online at some point.

>fetishfuel.jpeg

Stickin around

>My name is George
>My world is fire and blood

Every time we watched this, my buddy just wondered how George and the girl would eventually get it on. I guess it's the universal thought.

Speaking of Universal, anyone remember Monster Force?

Had the VHS for this, but never watched it on television.

Can confirm user, had the same thought watching it when young. All I could come up with was orifice exploration.

Why not ask Tumblr?

its the pilot for slacker cats
made by the same guy who made that stop motion dentist show on nickelodeon

I'm sure there's people here on Sup Forums who remember this but no one I know personally seems to remember this but me. It was one of my favorite What a Cartoon shorts.

youtu.be/pyOOTKC461Y

I only ever watched it when Fox Kids took over the channel every Black Friday.

Anybody remember the Creepy Crawlers cartoon? It was another TMNT clone. There was a cartoon in the late 90s that was pretty much MASK. Im blanking on the name.

Interesting. I only ever saw a couple of episodes of the series so I didn't know the pilot was stop motion. I used to hate Glenn Martin, DDS, but I'm not sure why anymore.

Now I'm remembering that stop motion show on UPN. Gary and Mike or something

Yeah it was Gary abd mike
m.youtube.com/watch?v=360zZt7cqdc

This is the pilot to "Slacker Cats", which ended up looking like something Seth McFarlane made.
You can find the pilot on vimeo fairly easily.

Those shorts often made me feel funny.

Slacker Cats somehow was big in Poland.

Kind of wish they stuck with the stop motion

There were these weird indents on either YTV or Teletoon involving two characters who were green and yellow I think.

I can only remember two of them one involved the two in a bath and one getting mad when the other pissed in the bath and another one has the yellow one shove gum up it's nose and freaking out.

I only know of one other person who saw these and neither of us can find the source/animations themselves.

A movie with two live action children and their red(?) puppet friend that ended up dying at some point but not really
and then they met the king/wizard of that realm?
>not Dark Crystal or Labyrinth

Do they ever deliver?

I'm looking for a black and white short about a guy with pointy ears going to a freak show/zoo that has

>A smiling robot playing an accordion like instrument
>A snowman family of three, the father is reading a newspaper and smoking a pipe, the kid draws a crude looking picture of the guy and shows it to him.
>A guy with pointy ears like the protag with two faces (one on the back of his head) when the front face smokes a cigarette, the back face blows smoke.

I enjoyed the show when if first aired, though the art style is sucky

>when if first aired

I have yet to meet another person besides me and brother who has seen this show.

This was everything

Conan future boy

This show was surprisingly comfy. The theme song is still stuck in my ears.

Anybody remembers Flight of the Dragons?

youtube.com/watch?v=-qC2P7QYjaE

I never understood why the Flesh was naked.

"OUCHIES!'

How did my screenshot of the slacker cats pilot I took for a thread 2 weeks ago end up on tumblr and why

This show is almost 10 years old. I have no clue if some cartoon reviews will ever review this, and I still wait for more cute fanarts of Tabitha.

In Russia actually, here in Poland is less known.

In which tumblr blog?

I actually liked it, if not just for Tabitha. She was a pretty unique character, and was actually genuinely funny.
The ads for this show used to scare the shit out of me when I was little. I don't know why I was watching MTV in the first place at that age.

True, true.

>In which tumblr blog?
I asked, I found that blog.

sandmansartinspo.tumblr.com/post/162494951276/im-going-to-be-making-a-few-posts-and-getting-the

Some people on tumblr were curious about the 2001 pilot.

I miss this cartoon.

I agree, Wunschpunsch was great childhood cartoon.

>was great childhood cartoon

Nobody has the Screencap, where Georges friends kidnaps him and keeps him as a sex toy and plays mind games with him?

youtube.com/watch?v=DmpwszQD7X4

The only TV-MA program my mom allowed me to watch on the grounds that she liked it too hahah

youtube.com/watch?v=_uoYvjPRmdg

I know what you're talking about user, I'll see if I have it

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoShLRl5sQE

I remember the cozy as fuck theme song, the neat dragons, the cool wizards and poorly contrived ending.

Swedefag here. There are a lot of weird Swedish animations from between the early 60's to the 90's. Some was meant for kids and some were just experimental artsy stuff only rivaled by the soviets.
Most can still be found on old recorded VHS tapes but rarely gets ripped for the internet or is hard to come by.

man i remember been looking for that short for years, after i watched a segment of it as a kid in an animation show called Splat! (I also learned about Rock & Rule from that show) back in the old Discovery Channel. It wasn't until like last month that someone mentioned the name that i could finally found it.
My problem was that for the longest time i thought the short was from Russia not Swede.

>man i remember been looking for that short for years, after i watched a segment of it as a kid in an animation show called Splat! (I also learned about Rock & Rule from that show)

Here's some more I learned from Splat!

vimeo.com/171393396

youtube.com/watch?v=PFF2ote0Sj8

vimeo.com/119123015

www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ygwmu_letters-1999_shortfilms

And the infamous Filmtecknarna classic

youtube.com/watch?v=p2HEgnlmfss

I did. She was my first Waifu.

so what ever happened to splat?
are there any episodes available somewhere?
i Have only been able to find some fragments from the spanish dub but not full episodes.

Likewise, their is a very, very vague chance that English eps might be available on private torrenting websites (like Myspleen only more obscure)

youtube.com/watch?v=8zlliwh085I

youtube.com/watch?v=MwPys3JQZ74

youtube.com/watch?v=QNOE2imjv6k

youtube.com/watch?v=1yPbMdR1NUU

youtube.com/watch?v=4mMgJOSj0lE

youtube.com/watch?v=iPfGqfH0R98

youtube.com/watch?v=p-3dN88b-RI

youtube.com/watch?v=gimuakuJO6Q

bump

youtu.be/3R-gngBGY-Y

I was going to post that caveman pilot from Cartoon Network but I can't find it.

You mean this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8yTXhjCYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyNxffMIXyE

>youtu.be/

>_letters-1999_shortfilms

I never saw the climax.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1cGYziG_3M

>that i could finally found it

Shut the fuck up, nobody cares.

>Nobody cares
>Draws attention to it

youtube.com/watch?v=mIvQZm8K-yU

For a long time I thought this was a nightmare that I had as a young child, instead of an actual show. It shocked me when I finally watched The Meaning of Life and learned that my 'nightmare' somehow had a reference to a movie I hadn't seen in it.

Did you play the game?

More lesser known Aardman

youtube.com/watch?v=SBCcdSejcTk

youtube.com/watch?v=6MhFDdu5J8w

youtube.com/watch?v=8D70x9DHRDg

A tad late but yeah man, this took up a chunk of my adolescence and cost me a few PlayStation controllers hahah

KIDS' SHOW
KIDS' SHOW
OH GOOD LORD IT'S A KIDS' SHOW
Oh, I remember it.
I always wanted for villains to succeed just once because their boss was a dick.

bump

Everyone knows Kablam! and this by default.

That's Aaron Augenblick first short, but I don't remember the title. I think it's something like "The Midnight Devil". Check Augenblick Studios' archive.

Hey I loved "the ramblin man" :0

Its a shame the revival kickstarter didn't go through, those two sorts were great.

what kickstarter?

The creator of longhair and doubledome tried making a kickstarter to make a proper series out of the pilots, but sadly it didn't generate all that much interest.

I can't really remember how long ago, but it was recent-ish.