Holiday Lantern Thread

Holiday Lantern Thread

Go ahead and dump the ones you've made, because you're clearly not getting the response you were hoping for.

That said, I'll read yours.

I literally can't find any others by the way.

what an awful thread

It's an awful meme.

This is what Sup Forums has become.

Sad.

Hey look guys I'm helping?

Murderburger was fun

y'know how I can tell you're new?

I'm a regular in these threads, even came up with a few hit or miss templates, but I got nothing for the fourth. There's only so much to work with without getting into Sup Forums territory.

Hope corgi scared of fireworks
Death hand hoping someone dies
Sinestro reminding you your fat uncle totally won't were his tank top this year, honest.
Grill Master Larfleeze "no one touches the grill but me."
Saint walker bringing up that ants won't invade the picnic this year.
Man I wish I didn't screw these up every time.

Well?

HC is fearless.
Hand only fucks with the already deceased.
You ran into the trap of Sinestro and SW being interchangeable.
And Larfleeze wouldn't bother with the whole cooking thing.

Problem with these threads is that half of Sup Forums is here for cartoons only, and half of the rest are from reddit, so they don't even remember Holiday Lantern Threads.

Bump

Maybe Halloween, guys.

If not, this might just be the death knell for these threads.

I disagree.

The holiday threads can still work, but the 4th is a purely American holiday. Halloween is better for this, and doesn't incite a Sup Forums war.

Happy 4th everybody!

>There's only so much to work with without getting into Sup Forums territory.

That doesn't even make sense, you fucking faggot.

You're just proving this dude's: point. You really are from reddit/tumblr, you fucking literal faggot.

Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are ALWAYS active. The rest barely have gotten any posts the last few years, so this isn't anything out of the ordinary. Plus the main problem with this thread is that it was started so late when everyone was already outside/eating/asleep.

Christ, get a hold of yourself. You're not doing the memory of this any favors.

This is what killed these threads, autism.

What is this? What holiday are we currently on?

Happy Apple Turnover Day, Sup Forums!

Canada day or something

Happy Independence Day, good citizens! May the knell of liberty ring just as sweetly today as the day our forefathers first founded this great nation of ours.

RIP Mister West

And since unsupervised usage of incendiary devices can be extremely hazardous, please feel free to occupy your spare time with this official Independence Day Batmeme template.

>I just remember about him
Somedays you just can't get rid of a feel.

stop being a faggot, faggot

take your boogeyman faggotry elsewhere