If it hadn't been cancelled how would it have ended?

if it hadn't been cancelled how would it have ended?

Other urls found in this thread:

dan-vs.wikia.com/wiki/Hortence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dan blows up The Hub's Headquarters

Dan vs HBO

meant hub but I am to retarded

Dan finally gets revenge on everything, and discovers there's only one thing left to versus: himself.

Dan Vs. Self. Dan realizes he is his own worst enemy and commits suicide in an elaborate scheme.

Probably with the credits

That would include a federal investigation, it was across the street from an airport.

That would have been an excellent finale.

No one came after Dan when he literally destroyed New Mexico and Canada. Why would that change?

Some kind of 4th wall episode where he learns someone made a tv show about his life and he tries to cancel it

A movie called Dan Vs The World. Dan concocts a scheme in which he creates a Global Depression. During his execution of said plan? He becomes the number 1 target that must be eliminated by Elise's organization. Of course in this movie Dan finds out about Elise's spy bullshit. He spills the beans to his best friend about his wife's activities. Dan wins and not only does the world go to hell, but Elise loses her job because they cannot afford her anymore, economic depression after all.

Elise is reduced to being an unhappy housewife while Dan gloats enjoying her misery and Chris deals with the truth of Elise's life while also telling her parents to go fuck themselves for good.

Dan vs the writers

bump

Dan Vs. The alt-right

>Dan feels like shit, turns himself in and Elise gets her job back
I'd cry like a bitch.

Elise was the worst part of the show and Dan needed to fucking defeat her permanently. So making her unemployed would be hilarious. Fuck that Mary Sue.

why does everything good get canceled? was it not popular enough?

We get it, you ship Dan and Chris.

It got 3 seasons. That's enough,

>He keeps disarming them or dodging out of the way at the last second because none of them "feel right"

Dan Vs Equestria

You all know you wanted to see it beyond the commercials

it's good, but just the fact that it was cancelled instead of ended is pretty shitty
that it ran on the budget of two limes and a dime adds insult to injury.

bump

Any ending besides the cruise ship. That show really needed side characters besides Elise's mary sue parents and the hippie. The 3rd season was weak anyway.

Any of you remember that webcomic by the fluffle puff guy?

Dan is the alt-right

Yeah, but we need something beyond fan works.

I once saw a comic of Dan and Twilight hate fucking eachother.

It was hot.

I like this one.

bump

Dan vs. Death

How did death hurt Dan?

Dan vs /d/a/n/

Dan dies due to trying to get toast out of the toaster with a fork and he gets pissed off

So Dan fights against death saying it isn't my time yet and you cheated me

am I the only person who felt this show was trash? Redundant, stagnant trash?

probably not, but that's some pretty shit taste if I do say so myself

Exactly

Elise's parents are Mary Sues?

>Dan starts having psychotic breakdowns in which he dissociates into two personalities
>The first one is the dan we've always know
>The second is a grimer, death-oriented dan, slowly plotting his own suicide
>The episode advances as regular Dan seeking therapy cause chris cant bear his shit anymore
>Regular Dan is really into it, Elise starts suspecting something is off
>She gets doubt about dan's motives
>She catches glimpses of dan's suicidary side
>Confronts him about it
>He has no idea what's going on and tells her to fuck off
>Various shenanigans follows
>The episode ends with all the small details of Dan's carefully crafted life routine converging toward a point where he traps himself into an hopeless lethal situation
>Elise and chris almost manage to save him
>At the last moment dan decides to give in cause he's tired of fighting all the time
>Says he wants to abandon so that he may be free, at least once
>Dies.jpg
>Chris keeps mr mumble

Hey how come I always end up losing in these situations?
Dan vs the show writers

>we've always know

That would be great.

Brand new fanart of Elise

I commissioned it.

I fucking wanna imagine Chris on a couch, with a sandwich JUST out of arm's reach.

Dan vs. "Dan vs."

He defeats the show. It ends.

Dan vs. The Animation Industry

It play out kind of like the "Bye Bye Beavers" episode of Angry Beavers

I'm sure they couldn't have done it on the My Little Pony channel but I would have liked to see Dan cement his position was world's worst friend by cucking Chris. Elise's usual hatred of Dan just makes the scenario even more potentially interesting. Was she drunk? Was it an irresistible hatefuck?

>I fucking wanna imagine Chris on a couch, with a sandwich JUST out of arm's reach.
>"Elise! You've got to help me, Elise! Just do whatever he says!"

Dan Vs. Discovery Family

I fucking hate that channel.

Dan vs. Elise

Best idea in this thread.

Stop my fucking sides can't handle this.

I really want to try Ninja Dave's Cookies.

Isn't Elise is in her 30s? Why does she dress like a college student?

Why does Chris wear socks and sandals?

Reminder

Because he's a dweeb.

This show has shit animation at times but if that's the price of decent character designs, fine, I guess.

What is this shit?

Why does everyone like her? I always thought she was annoying and dumb as a box of rocks.

What did Dan ever see in her? not to mention she was like 14 in the Burgerphile episode

If she were a teenager, why would Chris encourage Dan to date her?

Those were character designs when the show was being developed. It gets even worse though.

This was an early concept design for Dan

It's nice to see something get BETTER as a show was developed.

Wait, was she? Where's the proof?

Looks like a Clerks The Animated Series character.

Like the people that hired her, he probably didn't know.
I don't have proof she was that age, but I do remember the Facebook page saying something like that.

Well holy shit.
Yeah the facebook got away with a lot of stuff.
I recall them saying how Dan was molested by a clown or something.

Yep

I LITERALLY just went onto the wiki.
And holy shit you're right, user.
dan-vs.wikia.com/wiki/Hortence

I've always wanted a Dan Vs. Musicals episode, and the entire episode is a musical.

bump

Dan vs Pinkie Pie could be hilarious, especially if it was just her fucking with him the whole time for no reason.

It would be the greatest episode ever

I would want to see Dan vs Donald Trump.

Dan becomes the president, series finale, bang done.

Dan VS Star VS

Dan and Star vs. The Forces of Evil and Carnivals.

btw are mods loosening up about this rule? I've been seeing more mentions recently. It's gonna be kinda weird that we can't talk about a new theatrically released 2d film.

>btw are mods loosening up about this rule?
They should. The cancer died down ages ago.

>I commisioned it
Artist?

>This is canon now
Dan...had a hard life

Isn't another season being worked on? I think I remember the creator leaking some storyboards on the official facebook page, plus he posts every day on it

Didn't he have tons of chemistry with his friend's gf?

What the fuck?

the Elise gets pregnant and Dan is the father. Dan becomes Good like Chris after a lot of unprotected sex
Chris run away and becomes crazy just like Dan was.

It's a never ending cycle.

Polyle.

If you want one you'd better get in his Piczel channel soon; he only raffles out commission spots the first week of the month.

>Polyle
I see you're a man of taste
Too bad I have bills to pay. Good on you for supporting him

Who knows. The rule itself says no threads or images, so maybe talking about it in non-threads is kosher?

Remember when Dan had Chris dress up as a clown in Dan Vs. The Bank? ... do you think he was trying to tell Chris something?

It felt like they were about to fuck in George Washington

Do you think Chris would let Dan cuck him if Elise was into it

Yes and he'd watch in the corner while crying and eating ice cream

Why is this show hardly talked about? I feel like it would of been really succussful had it aired on Cartoon Network or adult swim.

I want to blame its lack of popularity for airing on The Hub, but the Horse show took off somehow and it was on The Hub. I just don't get it.

>but the Horse show took off somehow and it was on The Hub
I think that's a big part of it. The popularity was so massive that it overshadowed anything else on the channel; it essentially became the horse network. Shame too, Aquabats and Dan were both great shows.

If it had originally aired on AS then it would still look like
I'm surprised when people complain about the animation quality the show had. It was fine, the style was good and I liked the backgrounds, especially in Dan's apartment.

I like the animation for the most part, but when they get to ambitious with their limited budget, the movements of the characters look a bit wonky.
But it's definitely better than the Seth Macfarlane look we could've gotten.

>I'm surprised when people complain about the animation quality the show had. It was fine
Dan drove a car directly over background objects like they weren't there. The script mentioned "all these people" when there were two, probably because it was easier to animate. And that's just what I can remember.

Dan realized he became a neet that's almost in his 30s. It sickens him. Dan goes back to college to finish his teaching degree.