Will he ever find love?

Will he ever find love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NR-noyxIW9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he's anything like Rusty, then probably not.

pretty much

He'll either become a cynical scientist like his father, or a supervillain

To smart for his own good he could of been in a threesome but he pussed out, his dumb ass brother Hank has already gotten laid and now has a QT mobster girlfriend

>He'll either become a cynical scientist like his father

Truth be told, I think Dean's even less competent in science than Rusty is.

>or a supervillain
I don't think he's got the balls for that. And not because of the torsion.

He will made a son in tubes

>competent in science than Rusty is
I take it you havent watch the last season then

>dean becomes a villain
>has his shit together and is completely functional unlike his father
i like it

>I take it you havent watch the last season then

I don't recall him displaying any actual aptitude for science in season 6.

from what orpheus's master showed probably not which is sad because he deserves love the most

let him finish school first. I hope his father's antics don't fuck him over.

>To smart for his own good he could of been in a threesome but he pussed out

To ruin such a sure thing like that had to be an act of divine intervention.

The universe just doesn't want him to get laid.

>from what orpheus's master showed probably not which is sad because he deserves love the most

That in of itself is a bit of an exaggeration, at best and not at all accurate to what Dean would actually turn out like. Which is something The Master has been known to do.

See his Kathrine the Great's Horse, or Santa Clause.

He just shows what he has to convey a general (albeit sometimes vague/obscure) message to those who visit him.

>Not realizing that this was all a trick to make Triana follow the Master's plan

>let him finish school first.

He's already a Freshman in college though.

Hopefully. I shudder to think of the havoc that could be wreaked by a combination of /r9k/-brand caustic hatred and capeshit mad scientist tier power and resources in a world where status quo is not god.

I just want Triana to come back man

Find out in 2.5 years!

venture bros is kino for real

I bet on Hank becoming a supervillain (possibly with Sirena as his Dr. Girlfriend) and Dean becoming a completely average suburban guy.

>Hank

kek

He made hair grow.

N

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!

Why isn't he gay? He'd be the perfect waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=NR-noyxIW9M
Kek, all those fujos in the comments

after learning about his cloning he tried to recreate it?

If he did, it would be five years before you saw it because his creators are lazy cunts.

Henry Allen "Hank" Venture

gib dean a gay subplot in season 7 pls

Am I just assuming that Dean is really naive about the language he is using?

I'm pretty sure the joke is the two of them don't get how gay they're making their entirely platonic relationship sound, but hey could be wrong.

It's Dean, so yes. The guy is literally one of the most niave people in existence.

The hell is up with that anyway? Why did they only release a third of a season, then not even do reruns? We're the rating on season 7 THAT bad?

They have a shoestring budget so they gotta take their time to make each season. Hell, half the reason this season's even in NYC is because New York state helps pay for any show featuring the city.

I've always fantasized that Dean would end up being a better version of Rusty after having learned from Rusty's mistakes and Hank would go on to become the next Jonas Sr with the main difference being that he's a bit dull but a hell of a fighter given that Brock trained him and he's got a lot of fighting experience.

Holy shit, when did Dean get so cute? I never watched this show past season 1.

Stopped watching Venture Bros around season.. 3 or 4. I dunno, this was around the time Dean worked for that one company in NYC and Hank got laid.

Honestly it seemed in earlier seasons the 'plot' was going somewhere, but there was never really any fulfilling character arcs. It seemed all based on super meta-in-jokes for humor later on and honestly the characters rambled making no points and blegh.

Also its just really depressing in a way.. I stopped caring about the characters.

Still pissed off he didn't get with Tryana
Season 3 looked to be going that way then he got cucked in Operation PROM >:(

That excuse has been running since day 1, and the delays only seem to get longer the more popular the show becomes. 7 seasons in and their shit is not any more together than when they started the series.

Weren't they boys?

What do you mean? Most Adult Swim shows have a hiatus of 18-24 months. This way they can have more shows running at the same time.
The Venture Bros has the longest gap because their animation is the most expensive.
Also Rick & Morty takes the same amount of time too.

Triana really likes that boy and they're very happy together. And if you truly love her, you should move on and be happy that she's happy. Don't you think?

You know what I think? Fuck you.

Maybe, but he won't have kids. Hank & Dean are a genetic dead end road thanks to the cloning.

I shouldn't want this as much as I do. God damn, that's great chemistry.

>Also its just really depressing

*Also it's just really depressing

gay dean would be cool for season 7. it wouldnt even be reaching.

That's my problem with Dean, to be honest. None of his character arcs have been fulfilling. He had potential during season 5, but they ignored him most of the time, and swept his rebelliousness under the rug. His university plot doesn't really have much importance, it just seems like a way to keep him out of the story.

He's still my favorite character, but they have no idea what to do with him.

I'm still hoping he has some nanobots in him, so he could become a part-time sidekick to Brown Widow. He'll come to hate it after a while, quit to have the normal life he always wants, but continues to abuse his nanobot intelligence.

Yes. We'll never get to see it on screen unless there's a time skip or something.

Actually, this is interesting. Why are there no neckbeard or r9k edgelord supervillians?

>Honestly it seemed in earlier seasons the 'plot' was going somewhere, but there was never really any fulfilling character arcs.
The Monarch, 21, Fake Bowie and Jonas Jr had an arc. Both of the Venture Bros and Rusty are going through an arc right now.