So I guess there have been these images of superheroes doing breast exams going around to spread awareness of breast...

So I guess there have been these images of superheroes doing breast exams going around to spread awareness of breast cancer.

Though really it's just a bunch of busty capeshit girls squeezing their tits together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsdD1MJXOpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll post what I saw, anybody has more be my guest

>spread awareness of breast cancer
I'd say the world is pretty aware of it by now.

Yeah, you would think so. But if you share a post online you can feel like you contributed to the cause so you can sleep easy at night.

Of course you could argue this is all just a battle for attention and SJW cred but BY SHARING THIS POST THERE IS HOPE THAT BREAST CANCER RESEARCH WILL GET MORE FUNDING THAN IT ALREADY DOES BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE HEMORRHAGING MONEY OR ANYTHING

So is there also a campagin where superman and batman squeeze their balls to show awareness of testicular cancer?

I have had a lump on one of my balls about half-inch in diameter for at least the last nine years or so but I can't afford a doctor and don't have any health insurance. feelsscaredman

Also fun fact: Black Women have a higher chance of getting breast cancer than anyone else! Apparently. I don't know what this statement is based on, but they said no one knows why so I'm assuming they just read the statistics and assumed the majority happened because of an increased risk rather than coincidence. But hey, who knows? Maybe cancer is racist.

These are from... I want to say 2009?

But the fact they're still doing the rounds after so many years, including being shared by men who would ordinarily ignore information about breast cancer (which does affect a minority of men as well, so passing the information on isn't entirely altruistic) shows that "awareness" works.

From the look of these images, even ants are sharing it on Facebook.

People assume this to be true, but it relies on the "can't someone else do it" school of education. The fact is there are always new people and they always need to be taught - repeatedly, in fact, because that's how human brains retain and process abstract concepts like diseases that haven't happened to their bodies yet - so repetition is inevitable, and you are always making someone aware of something they didn't know, if you reach a wide enough audience.

Remember, we for example live on a planet that widely accepts the existence of atmospheric gases which our bodies process for energy, but this was not always so. It took people inventing the vacuum chamber to prove indisputably, and there are still holdouts who refuse to believe in air.

If it isn't growing it's probably a cyst, but I'm sorry you live in the third world and can't get it checked out.

The world's pretty aware of STDs too, but we still can't get all the teens to wear fucking condoms.

Well what other kind is there? Ovarian Cancer?

I figured the same since it isn't painful or anything. Also, third world is burgerland; I'm just young. Getting health insurance finally next month though.

In a better world, user.

Anyway, that's all I got folks!

Where's the Deadpool one?

Is there an equivalwent of this for prostate cancer, which is just as deadly and gets way less funding, or would raising awareness of more than one type of cancer be misogyny?

>caring about males

Deadpool

Quit yammering. Men can also develop breast cancer and it can be nasty because it tends to hit straight in the pectorals.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsdD1MJXOpk

there we go

does muffin sale taxes overwhelmingly go towards male only causes while women commit suicide in record numbers?

>WAAH MY MAN FEELS
fuck off you MRA shitbird

>third world is burgerland
Yes, we know.

>MEN SHOULD NOT HAVE RIGHTS

Well, fingers crossed. Maybe you'll get lucky and discover an extra half-ball.

And they say Sup Forumsmblr isn't real

>just as deadly
But that's wrong. Also the point of breast cancer prevention is that you can detect it yourself.

SJW outrage when?

why did nobody ever tell me about this?

is this cheesecake for ants?

>no Mar-Vell

missed opportunity there

Is it bad that it took me a couple of seconds?

Is the thing I'm supposed to be getting that its a "think of the women" thing when there are 3 times the amount of homeless men?

actually it would probably be them getting prostate exams. which is way funnier

I kind of feel like most interprations of wondy would in fact be immune to cancer.

Neat.

yeah, but a about 2 of these are super powered and i wouldn't expect someone like wonder women to get boob cancer

though, if she did, she'd fit in line with the whole amazon cutting one breast off thing. isn't that like the most tumblr, femenazi etc etc thing to show you are woman, hear you roar? fuck