IDW Transformers

Is the IDW Transformers comic any good Sup Forums? As good as TMNT?

Never read TMNT, but for the most part, the IDW TF comics are solid. Theres some hiccups here or there because as we all know, comics never maintain a high or a low for too long, but in general they're good.

If you like meandering, CW-tier stories featuring gay robots and shitty art, then you'll love it.

Now storytiming TAAO #11

Pretty great stuff.

It's so weird to see Screamer's size in the second panel

If you want to read this TAAO storytime, follow the numbers in the filenames.

oh shit my bad

Aww fuck yeah, thanks user!

Now delete your image and wait until this storytime ends.

Honestly if this gived WB a split personality it might actually be entertaining to read her for once.

what I gotta do~

to make you love me~

he looks so cute in those panels

the first thing I think of when she implies she can fix her is Fate's lesbian H scene

so taking bets, is he a corpse puppet or basically a new bot both forced physically merged with swindle remains and believe he was always the "loyal" swindle. any other crackpot theories?

Thank you for reading the penultimate issue of TAAO.

NEXT WEEK: Optimus Prime #9 (whose iBooks/iTunes preview is next)

corpse puppet likely.

WHO?

Full preview in a few days.

The guy needs a hug. He really does.

Can Someone Storytime GI Joe # 7?

About today's comic I really liked it. Although the issue makes you feel sorry for Starscream part of what is happening is his fault and there is no way he could have a happy ending, for example the source of the Combaticons' problems was because of his plan in which Swindle and Menasor attacked Caminus and killing several innocent bots.

it's Bumblebee in the flesh...err metal....he's back. Gotta be. shadow resembles him.

It's just his hallucinations again. I doubt Bee would get free of the singularity without something devoted to it beforehand.

It's possible. Shockwave would have been in there with him. Unlimited energy means if he could build a space bridge or a teleporter they'd probably be able to make it out. And Starscream's last line there. That he needs a hero. What if he gets two? He becomes responsible for bringing Windblade back and his people love him again. Then Bee walks right up and puts his vote behind him.

>What to do when your only friend is somewhere off sulking

Gay and trans robots are everywhere mate

Poor Starscream.

>trans robots
They're transformers you mongoloid

Would the hallucination show up when Starscream is recharging, or cast a shadow, for that matter?

Bumblebee and Shockwave will make their comeback, I beelieve in them

Possibly, I mean, he's at least semi-conscious here. And I'd honestly need every single page he was ever on here to see if he'd cast a shadow in any of them before.

>BB stays with Starscream on whatever book will follow TAAOs cast
>Shockwave goes to join Optimus and Soundwave
It will be glorious.

I don't recall Bee ever casting a shadow. But I don't remember looking for it. Pretty sure he didn't have one in the annual.

So here's my question. Gonna play devil's advocate here. How do we know Liege Maximo actually convinced Galvatron to kill Solus? He could have been trying to calm him down after repeated failures of wooing Solus, and when Galvatron snapped and killed her he put the blame on LM and used his reputation as a hoarder of secrets and shifty personality against him.

Post the third part user.

If Starscream does go and help Windblade, I'm sort of hoping Bee will somehow show up in the mindscape and confuse the hell out of everyone.

Any ideas why Bee has been showing up only to Starscream and not to his buddies, if he's more than just a hallucination?

The thing is Bee is and isn't a hallucination. Yes, only Starscream can see him, but the Annual pointed out Bee is very much alive.

So there's really no rules to this other than: only Starscream can see/hear him.

So maybe he'd cast a shadow on Starscream, but only from Starscream's and/or the reader's POV.

Megatronus killed Solus, not Galvatron.

phase shift as an effect of being in the singularity that's congruent to starscream's personal spark signature frequency

this is me just bullshiting up an idea but it's comics, there'll be an some sort of explanation

Windblade, Starscream, Bumblebee vs Vigilem

I don't want to have feelings about Starscream, dammit.

I would but I need to leave in a few minutes and with the posting speed I wouldn't finish.

That said Skywarp was super tsundere as hell in that issue.

three people other than her inside Windblade

She is dying from having Vigilem, one more person would be really dangerous, two more would def kill her.

Yeah, that's on me. I kept getting Fort Max and Magnus switched until i was able to associate Magnus with a little man with a mustache.

Could you do it later?

I think Bumblebee might be using some version of the nightmare device that was used on him in the story told in the annual. Only instead of using it to spook someone into doing his bidding, he's just showing himself and talking.

Fucking Hell GI Joe, quit padding this first (and only) arc already.

If you guys are really leading up to the Inhumanoids--which is starting to look doubtful--then just do it before we all run out of shits to give.

It's not the Inhumanoids it's the GI Joe fluffies, also the comic is getting cancelled before First Strike starts (I think every comic except Optimus Prime and Lost Light are) so yeah...

Then they're a bunch of teasing assholes.

> (I think every comic except Optimus Prime and Lost Light are)

Don't remind me...

I can do it now, also I'm a lazy fuck so I'm skipping the cover, credits, and roll call, hope you don't mind, here's the recap

BTW I might go out again later to pick up something so yeah it might take even longer but I'll finish it (I have a busy day today)

Uh oh

Meanwhile with Scarlett and Duke

>Salvo mentions Rock's "Alien girlfriend"
>Skywarp assumes she was talking about him

Wew

Sorry, had a filesize problem

Oh and there's these guys, yay

this art is fucking awful.

but time someone put snake eyes in his place

I agree

>You've been hogging this franchise for too long, bub.