The Walking Dead #169 thread in which Rick puts that traitorous snake Dwight in his place

The Walking Dead #169 thread in which Rick puts that traitorous snake Dwight in his place

storytime?

Are scanlations out yet? I read the issue not long ago, pretty solid issue and I'm looking forward to where things are progressing. Expected a much bigger reaction from Rick about Eugene keeping the Ohio community secret from him and the others but the excitement is still there.

Story time?

Found it.

Black and orange is such a cool colour scheme

At least Rick finally realizes he's just as fucked up as Negan.

I'm really liking where Rick's character is heading, love this version of Rick compared to naive pacifist police officer Rick from the early days. I wonder if he'll start taking in more of Douglas's mannerisms and sleeping around or attempting to sleep around with different women.

Dwight is a much better leader than Rick desu.

Daww

Uh oh

Fucking Dwight. That bitch didn't love you anymore anyways.

Daaaaaaaaamn son... I don't like my boys fighting like this.

Dwight just can't let go. She dumps him twice to go with Negan then tries to kill everyone and he still wants her.

For some reason I get the feeling something bad is gonna happen at Alexandria while Michonne and Carl are away.

>Dwight being this much of an actual cuckold

Please don't kill him Kirkman, his character was turning out pretty interesting then THIS had to happen. Who is leading The Saviors anyway, John? I don't see him being leader material he seems like a #2 guy kind of thing.

Also thoughts on The Princess character? I think she's going to be The Saviors new leader, wouldn't be total bullshit to think there are more characters living at The Sanctuary Kirkman hasn't introduced yet or she could be someone who Negan encounters in his exile.

I think Dwight needs to be ironed out.

Rick is fucking brutal.

Now he just needs to take Lydia with him.

Rick will probably fuck a bunch of women because he can and no one would question because he's the leader and Rick mother fucking Grimes. I see him sleeping around with the likes of Annie(one who hangs around Siddiq) or Anna, the girl who showed Carl and everyone her tits. It would fit with the whole Douglas parallel that Kirkman seems to be spinning for Rick.

Probably someone Michonne and company come across while traveling to Ohio.

Papa Bear Rick is a good Dad.

Pretty sure she's the leader of the faraway group Eugene's talking too.

Personally I want Negan to swoop back in and take over and basically act as the army for the communities so shit like what happened with the whisperers doesn't happen again. Basically be a more reasonable Negan who provides security for the communities instead of threatening them.

Speaking of which, what the fuck are the whisperers up to?

Sick burn.

Rip Dante

Beta disbanded them a while ago. It'd be cool if they became part of the backdrop like the walkers and a party encountered a few crazy ones still out there but I don't think they'd be a large threat again.

>Publishing a letter saying that your writing is shit
Well.

He's kind of right about a lot of the new cast of characters being a little wooden. I think the only ones I find really interesting are William, Dante and Manga. The rest, not so much.

>Manga

Typo aside, really? You actually find William and Magna interesting, but not Negan or Dwight? I actually used to think Dwight was wooden when he was the generic second in command turned turncoat character, but now that he's been showing off his leadership skills and ability to command soldiers in the battlefield I'm starting to find him a bit more interesting. I still like Carl, too.

Can we all agree that Maggie is worst girl?

>Someone I don't remember
Neither do I, who was it again that Carl forgot?

Dwight you goddamn cuck, Negan phrased it right, your dumb ex-girlfriend got herself killed by being an antagonistic cunt that started a fight that didn't need to be started.

William seems like a wild card and that would give him some dimensions, definitely a different type of leader compared to Ezekiel. Magna I think needs time to shine and since we're going on an expedition to Ohio soon she'll do it there where she didn't get a lot since coming to Alexandria. I wonder if they'll ever wind up in some places that will probably cause Magna to have some PTSD flashbacks or something to give more light onto what her and the others did before meeting Rick and co.

>Tfw Maggie is next after Andrea

>Traveling from Washinton to Ohio

Reminder Eugene is Chris-chan of The Walking Dead and this is going to end up like his Ohio journey