Anti waifu thread

Post unwaifuable and just plain ugly cartoon and comics girls, second thread of it's kind ever!

Pic related and probably best example.

Other urls found in this thread:

backofthecerealbox.com/2013/11/lena-hyena-roger-rabbit-lil-abner.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For what purpose?

Curiosity, amusement and laugh.

Speak for yourself.

The one on the right

backofthecerealbox.com/2013/11/lena-hyena-roger-rabbit-lil-abner.html

Can we include husbandos too?

If you wanna waifu a one-legged bitch, go ahead

To be honest, Peggy was uglier than Helga

Wow why was this show so blurry, I can barely see the metal leg, there is other vhs recordings I have downloaded that do not look as blurry as this.

Agree, wth is under her head? how does she speaks, it is all so freaky.

Here's the superior one-legged bitch

>there will never be an HD re-release of Robot Jones with the original robot voice in-tact

Why live?

I'd still hit it

this isnt relevant to the thread

In that case...

This is much easier with husbandos desu

don't get any ideas

I'd still hit it

But only the one on the left and the little shit in the middle.

Would you hit these?

Had Robot Jones known XJ6 would he had ho after her instead?

But Java's a qt with a great voice.

Venture's kind of charming, in a weird way. His pathetic-ness is endearing, and he has this dry wit. Plus he's so fun when he's really excited and happy.

gone*

Difference being that Helga can be fixed, with some diet, exercise, and patience, but Peggy is fucked forever. The problem, of course, is getting someone like Helga TO diet and exercise in the first place, but it is theoretically possible.

>second thread of it's kind ever!
This isn't a new idea. It pales in number to the amount of waifu threads, but you're not as creative as you'd like to think you are.
Also,
>Pic related and probably best example.
I beg to differ

Both of them

Art style makes it impossible to tell how ugly she really is.

I mean, there's nothing particularly disfiguring about her.

Love is over.

HOL UP.

>Iris
>less waifu-able than Angela Anaconda

Still, would have made a better OP

Would you really take the chance of sticking your dick into a certifiably crazy, sadistic, shape-shifting old hag for the off-chance that she'll stay in her beautified form without fucking with you constantly?

Also, I wanted to make an Anti-waifu thread since those Sup Forumsutists have their dumb waifu thread each wednesday.

That just makes it more exciting.

Don't do it user. Don't waifu the ugly old creep.

>not wanting a thirsty as fuck girl who slobbers everytime she speaks
what are you gay?

Bev Bighead is basically the Anti Peg Pete.

If she was supposed to be ugly, I don't think the artists tried hard enough

From her wiki page:

"Elizabeth "Eliza" Thornberry, is a cute and beautiful 12 year-old tomboy whom, unknown to most, except her older sister, Debbie (as of the movie), gained the ability to speak with animals after an encounter with an African shaman, two years prior to the start of the series at age ten. Despite her cuteness and beauty, Eliza is portrayed as a geek by her extensive zoological knowledge and her glasses, braces and by occasionally standing pigeon-toed."

Having Lacey Chabert as a VA bypassed any visual issues.

Most characters in this thread are either cute or attractive to me, but that Basil Wolverton stuff caught me off guard.

>and by occasionally standing pigeon-toed
Huh, so it's not just Japan.

Rusty's really sexy. I'll husbando him if you don't want him.

He has a hot voice and is endearingly pathetic.

Ah, the mysteries of mutant womanhood...

I dunno, I always liked her. It helps that the dub we got gave her a way more feminine voice.

Susie's in show apperance isn't that bad. Of course her fanart is much, much better.

You take that back.

>not husbandoing his sexy sons instead

Shit taste.

Um, get out

Shut the fuck up, Boco

I don't care what degenerate fujos insist, Rick is pig disgusting and literally shit.

Estonian?

Oblongs sure had a lot of hideous characters

Of course, most Klasky-Csupo characters aren't that attractive but Dodie's personality is another huge strike against her.

THE MYSTERIES OF DEFORMED GIRLS, is she had a youtube channel people will be saying shit like "how brave" and "you are so beautiful!" or "stunning! yaaassss girl!"

>would he had ho