Elsa/Spider-man

Can we talk about these bizarre fucking videos, along with their equally-disturbing animated counterparts?

There's something going on here, more than just bot-farming (the animated ones often have thumbnails showing the insertion of bugs into the Mickey-Minney babies, for example).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sC_mFqVgheE
youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The thumbnails I'm referring to.

What makes it even stranger is that these scenes don't appear to actually be in the videos.

More examples

Fetishes. And mental illness.

Its a whole sub-genre of brain dead motion and color that very very little kids like to watch. Just like Teletubbies or any other preschooler show. The content is meaningless. The angle is they take the two most popular characters and use them for the immediate visual recognition.

It's why all the thumbnails look the same, they all use the exact same royalty free music. Throw in a Peppa Pig and some kinder eggs and you've got a Youtube channel that makes thousands of dollars a week.

Those videos are demonetized now.

They will disappear in no time.

imagine being a four year old boy and seeing these thumbnails
>"oh eww what's that?" click
this entire phenomenon is farming rewatches by very young children

is this from SpiderMan homecoming?

Considering Disney usually protects their intellectual property like fucking rabid hawks, why is this shit getting a pass?

Also I remember when the whole drama regarding youtube demonotizing and hiding "inappropriate" videos happened I took a check and while rather bland stuff got wholesale purged this shit stayed

I honestly smell jewery

Doing a mass DMCA brings attention to them and if people catch on they'll keep doing it forever. It's better to quietly find a way to cut them down.

Probably because these videos are made in India or China or something. Some cpuntry with loose copyright laws where it's just a huge waste of money trying to prosecute someone for videos like these.

At the risk of being bandwagoned, Sup Forums might be right about this being indoctrination. It's either that or some mentally ill faggots trying to live their fantasies and use youtubebucks as an excuse

They already get millions of views, I don't think we have to worry much over further exposure, in fact it might help if parents know that their kids are watching degenerate shit disguised as children's entertainment

Distended/pregnant stomachs and needles with red fluid in them are also common imagery in these videos.

And stuff that's trending

My small cousins are watching this shit, I don't get why my uncle lets it happen

/x/ has been trying to find an answer for months, and they couldn't do it. Everything that's already been found doesn't really explain the phenomenon in its entirety.
You have former prank youtubers making Elsa/Spider-Man videos (they are only following the trend, they didn't create it), hastily-made animations being poured on youtube and getting their views boosted by botnets, then you've got weird fetish shit that mixes with the things mentioned above.
It's an authentic mystery

youtube has taken the place of things like NickJr and Sprout. It's no longer professionals making preschool entertainment, it amateurs trying to ride trends for clicks and watches. That's all it is.

Thank god, when did that change come in?

>tfw always had a phobia of parasites and infestation
This shit would have really traumatized me as kid.

A couple of weeks back. Creator Insider (YouTube employee channel) made a vid about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=sC_mFqVgheE

youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc

Let it go man.