Marvel Legacy Solicits

So it sure seems like there's a bunch of solicits incoming tonight. If I'm wrong, well I'm a faggot.

>Falcon #1
>Writer Greg Pak will continue his ongoing run with Amadeus Cho from Totally Awesome Hulk to the renamed-and-renumbered The Incredible Hulk, as part of Marvel Legacy, according to ComicBook. Pak will be joined by his recent Weapon X collaborator Greg Land in a new arc which will send Cho to Sakaar - the setting of Pak's memorable "Planet Hulk" arc.

>"Since this is comics, it makes sense that eventually we'd revisit the 'Planet Hulk' storyline in some way or another, right?" Pak said. "But no, I never dreamed it would happen quite in this way, and I'm loving it! This has been a kind of banner year for me in terms of 'Planet Hulk' - I also had the chance to write the prose novel of 'Planet Hulk' that comes out in October, so I've had this world back in my head and heart for months now. 'Planet Hulk' remains one of the most fun things I've ever worked on in comics, so I'm thrilled with every chance to return."

...Updating

Source: newsarama.com/35190-marvel-legacy-s-incredible-hulk-creative-team-returns-to-planet-hulk-with-708.html

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/07/05/falcon-marvel-legacy-rodney-barnes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the sake of keeping it clean.

>FALCON #1
>Written by RODNEY BARNES
>Penciled by JOSHUA CASSARA
>Cover by JESUS SAIZ

>TAKE FLIGHT!
>Continuing directly out of the pages of MARVEL LEGACY #1!

>Sam Wilson – winged warrior, avian Avenger and one-time sentinel of liberty – takes to the skies again, reborn and recommitted as the fighter for freedom, THE FALCON!

>Engaged in an all-new assignment while training his new partner THE PATRIOT, Sam Wilson soars high and sees all. But Sam’s new mission finds him on a collision course with an enemy way out of his weight class—the demonic BLACKHEART! From the stratosphere to the streets, the Marvel Universe now has a high-flying hero circling above them ready to strike!

Source: comicbook.com/marvel/2017/07/05/falcon-marvel-legacy-rodney-barnes/

I hope Skaar and the Warbound get to show up

>Greg Land

Sorry, actually found more.

>INCREDIBLE HULK #708
>Written by GREG PAK
>Penciled by GREG LAND
>Cover by GREG LAND

>RETURN TO PLANET HULK!

>Continuing directly out of the pages of MARVEL LEGACY #1 and the transformative events of GENERATIONS!

>When Amadeus Cho picks up a distress signal from a distant planet he’s shocked to find out it’s from SAKAAR. As the Totally Awesome Hulk, he’s been trying to avert the curse of anger that haunted Bruce Banner. But SAKAAR is a place for warriors and gladiators…a place where the Hulk fought brutally in the Imperial Arena…who is calling Cho for help?

Wish and you receive.

>Pak will be joined by his recent Weapon X collaborator Greg Land in a new arc which will send Cho to Sakaar
Whoops! Way to kill a premise in its prime.

Wasn't sakaar destroyed by Galactus?

Oh boy! Planet Hulk! Just in time for the movie!

>Apocalypse
>Again

> GREG LAND

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh god

>>Mojo returns.
>>...with Apocalypse and the Dark Phoenix
Why not have Kang fight the Avengers again while you're at it?!

>the transformative events of GENERATIONS
MAKE MINE MARVEL

It's a Mojo episode. That's not the real Apocalypse

Did Apocalyspe actually succeeded in anything?

too much greg

Think Land has the balls to trace the original Planet Hulk for this?

user...

In AoA he conquered the Americas and killed Russia and Asia

Looks good.

This is so tiresome! This is Marvel fornicating with the dead horse at this point in terms of exhausted ideas!

>Forced legacy hero bullshit
Not interested.

>Apocalypse again
>Dark Phoenix again
>The Brood attacking Kitty again

Seriously, I'm genuinely asking, when are the whole 'moving forward' brand new stories gonna start Gug?

>In AoA
Yeah I´m talking about 616.

Have you never read a Mojoverse story before?

Are the solicits coming early this month? They don't usually do advance solicits until the week before.

Why does Greg Land keep getting work?

he's good at drawing monsters

He traced that "open-mouth Thing" form his Ultimate FF days in the Future Imperfect mini.

Turns in his work on time.

SDCC might be throwing everything off

>he thinks making them being holograms/robots/clones/whateverthefuck makes it any less tired
>he thinks a Mojoverse story is new

>he thinks a Mojoverse story is new
I enjoyed the Mojo story where he got the supernatural avengers

No bitter old fans want new.

Rebirth is basically "gimme back old stuff" the saga as much as in enjoy it.

Yeah Superman having a wife and son, black Wally and blacl Powergirl, Muslim and Hispanic GL duo, the current JLA roster, pretty much all of Young Animal.

Yeah that's totally the DC I remember when I was a kid.

Namefags need to be purged.

Quesada is BFFs with him and Land turns things on time even if it's shit.

Nice nitpicking you retarded redneck. Rebirth was about bringing back your fucking marriage and white wally for your sissy whiners. Old costumes, several deboots.

Rebirth=Muh back issues. Kill yourself bald faggot.

>Greg Land
Omg he is off the X-Books... it's like finding a fucking Unicorn.
>Since this is comics, it makes sense that eventually we'd revisit the 'Planet Hulk' storyline in some way or another, right?"
Red hulk already did it with Carlo Paygulan a good artist.

So is Weapon X cancelled?

>white Wally is back
>still complaining about black Wally

What did he meme by this?

Hey another X-Men event but this time 90% of the teams suck.

I swear to fuck if they monkeys paw my dream of Caiera coming back by Greg Landing it, I will burn shit down.

And nothing of value was lost

What's the point of a Mojo story if it's just going to bring up Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix stories?

This is at least the third fucking time they revisit Planet Hulk IIRC
>Planet Red Hulk
>Planet Hulk during Secret Wars
>now this

Truly the House of Ideas

Domino & Deathstrike are always of value.

How the hell is he supposed to go to sakaar if Galactus destroyed it back in son of hulk?

story trumps continuity :)

>X-MEN: BLUE #13
>Written by CULLEN BUNN
>Penciled by JORGE MOLINA
>Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
>MOJO WORLDWIDE Parts 1 and 3
>Mojo, the demented creature obsessed with melding deadly television shows with reality, has made Earth his focus and it’s going to take the combined might of two X-MEN teams to fight back! But when threats from their past are thrown at them, how will these teams react? With SENTINELS and BROOD and BAD MEMORIES attacking at every opportunity, will KITTY and JEAN and their teams be able to save Manhattan? Or is this the trick that finally boosts MOJO’s ratings?
>32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

>X-MEN: GOLD #13
>Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
>Penciled by TBA
>Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
>MOJO WORLDWIDE Parts 2 and 4
>The X-MEN may have bitten off more than they can chew as the Mojoverse continues its bizarre invasion of MANHATTAN! JEAN GREY and her team fight side by side with KITTY PRYDE and her group of Merry Mutants…but can MOJO be defeated when he’s got the X-Men’s greatest hits weaponized against them? Or will an unlikely alley come to the rescue?
>32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So this is further confirmation that writers and artists aren't changing.

> Greg Land
Dropped before I even pick it up.

Did the internet break yet

> Part 1 of 3
> Part 2 of 4

Lrn2read

I may as well post the preview for Legacy #1.

Didn't they say the R E A L relaunch/surprise is in 2018, coincidentally around the time Infinity War comes out?

look at all those sluts

rich is rumor mongering that spencer is gonna write tasm

>an unlikely alley

Not familiar with Rodney Barnes but Falcon vs Blackheart sounds cool. Worth picking up?

>Cavengers

Slott has said on twitter that he will keep writing Amazing Spider-Man after Legacy on twitter. He's even going to write #800.
Slott has admitted he wants the LONGEST run on Amazing Spider-Man.

Slott isn't leaving ASM.

At most, Spencer will get a side book like Zdarsky got. Probably Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Are they trying to show that Marvel hasn't forgotten it's history or something? Honestly, the best case scenario is if they just reprint Marvels.

Yep. Gotta fire him or he's not leaving. Kinda shitty.

They didn't say it was the REAL one. They basically implied that there was another one coming.

As someone who really hasent picked up any of the new Hulk or She-Hulk line ups...

Can anyone tell me what Cho struggles with? What sort of problems does he encounter/what's his constant fears or flaws he has to come to terms with.

>like tony being a constant drunk
>or Bruce being a repressed angry shit

He is too reckless and arrogant, doesn't listen to other people's advice and lets his Hulk persona overshadow his intelligence. It's gotten to the point where his only friend, his sister, left him.

Also, Tony hasn't been a drunk in decades.

He was drunk in New Avengers just before the Cabal was formed, no?

>what is Superior Iron Man

didn't it blow up or are the going to be like secret wars fixed it

>superior
Alternate personality. If he counts then being evil is one of his character faults, too.

So his flaws don't sound too bad/shallow. And I can see the intelligence thing maybe causing the recklessness/arrogance.

A lot of people have problems with the new hulk/Cho. Why though? Is he poorly written otherwise?

Also
>Implying Tony isn't best known for his rampant Drinking

>Is he poorly written otherwise?
Nope. Pak is his creator and treats him with respect. Sup Forums just has a hateboner for Marvel.

>>Implying Tony isn't best known for his rampant Drinking
Only by people who don't read comics. Tony has gone through dozens of hardships and developments since Demon in a Bottle.

>We are finally returning to one of your all time favorite marvel stories user, written by the dude who did the first one
>Greg Land is drawing it
>Look he also did the cover!

First I felt joy, now I feel disgusted at my joy.

Silver-lining, I thought they were using Deodato.

>Sup Forums has a hate boner for marvel
With good reason though. The new shit they produce is garbage, which is why their sales are declining.

IronHeart is tanking, for example.

It's not just Sup Forums though that seemed to have a problem with him. But if he's well written and nothing is hugely the matter with him maybe I'll check it out.

>only if you haven't read the comics
I will admit I've only read the occasional ironman story, so fair point.

We were just talking about a good book from them, retard.

Yeah yeah we know. Events, Bendis, X-Men, Slott and America are bad. Yeah yeah

How about naming another book that is bad that isn't any of those.

Since we are talking about this, the current Hulk run is pretty forgettable. Amadeus Cho worked better as a super smart dude who had run ins with mystical greek shit.

>Dem classic costumes.

Makes me happy and sad at the same time.

>Greg Land
The more things change...

>ohhhh just ignore all the bad ones and then you can't provide me with any evidence! My logic is sound!

Two words.
She-Hulk.

Or I guess "regular Hulk" since they have tried once or twice to remove the "She" Because sexism or some other dumb shit.

Instead of a she hulk who is comfortable in who she is. Who had a pretty good grip on her hulk form (if not an entire grip). Who was well written and funny, confident and sexy, sensitive and strong....

well. Instesd we get a She-Hulk who mopes around all day, fearing becoming Hulk, constantly depressed and wanting to just end it all. A compelte opposite of the original hero. Instead the stories barely revolve around her being hulk anymore and instead just have her mope around crying for half the book, then almost go green, then spend the rest of the book crying about THAT.

They have turned her into a original Bruce Banner type character because Amadeus Cho has done away with that persona and hijacked hers.

>oh and you can't deny that marvel is fucking tanking. It's quailty has gone down hill, but keep your head in the sand.

>not muh Jen
how about an actual argument?

>that last line trying to change topic into something no one ever mentioned
It's like not even you are sure of your answer

How about Marvel Executives atrributing their drop in sales to the fact that they focus on "diversity" too much, rather than making good comics and characters. :^)

Or again, since apperantly you like to ignore this fact.

That marvel comics are tanking in sales.

>sales mean quality
Ultimates doesn't sell, that must mean it's bad, right?
Keep going, you're doing great.

>greg land
>real Hulk not even back to his place after all
wew

I just don't like his personality

I wanted to like the Hulk book. The idea that Jen has a new hulk persona in her and is afraid of it, is a good idea.
The book was slow and keep hinting at the hulking out would be incontrollable.
Then around issue 6? She hulked out, got punched around, looked nothing like the great covers and easily controlled the new persona.

So basically a build up to nothing.....

>sales doesn't mean quality

Not entirely true. Sales have been down, not just for Ultimates but for a lot of their comics. Which means there is a negative trend and that customers Obviosuly aren't buying as many comics as they used to.

You have hordes of customers/comics fans screaming about how they dislike the new writers, dislike the new choices they've made and are all saying that in general the quailty has gone down.

A lot of comic reviewers are also giving Marvels comics average to bad reviews especially on things like Ironheart for example.

But go ahead and stick your head in that Fanboy sand of yours and drown out any negative things you hear.

I mean like you said, it's only
>"Events, Bendis, X-Men, Slott and America are bad."

I'm still waiting for you to give an argument, other than "a lot of reviewers have said so." Fucking really?