Explain this

Explain this.

Well thoes trips are strong

No one on Sup Forums reads Saga

that not true there that one guy you know kinda gay a little faggy its op

It's known that the baby is slowly deteriorating inside of Alana and the magical residue is settling inside of her, giving her temporary(?) magical abilities.

This is likely a magical projection of the child and will cause conflict and drama on the situation of if she should abort the dead fetus since she can see and interact with him.

Also why wouldn't abortion town allow them to abort it? Couldn't they just say "He's stillborn" and they would let them?

dream.

Stacking templates.

We don't know if she is the only one who can see him. What if she's like I need an abortion and he's like "she means me". I'm not saying thats likely, just possible. Otherwise I think you're right about what you said.

Also, it could just be this.

Why did they fuck up the best character?

Brando within, Brando without.

Sjw pandering

i think alanna is still dreaming and that is her unborn son

also Saga is good, just happen that Sup Forums faind it to "swj agenda"

>Saga is a comic therefore no one read it
Checks out.

Yeah I dig BKV's stuff but a lot of people dismiss it because "sjw pandering." I feel like he does a good job creating cool worlds and establishing meaningful characters, it's a shame more people on here don't give it a chance.
Yeah, most of Sup Forums is here to talk about cartoons and animated stuff and those that do discuss comics tend to focus more on cape comics. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

that´s a really good question

I'm pretty sure keeping a dead and rotting fetus inside of you will eventually kill you.

babies first image comic.

name something you like instead of shitposting

is he a fun character or just a fetus?

Brian.K.Vaugn.

It's kind like how Robert 'Never Bob' Kirkman has a general rule of getting his characters punched through their stomachs.

He was only introduced at the end of the newest issue, he could be fun but he is also a fetus. Maybe a fun fetus.

Is it entirely impossible that Hazel is just fucking around with her magic? Kids are pretty weird.

Yeah, I dropped after the lighthouse.

But that's not IV.

dead son

Refresh me on that part? I don't remember a lighthouse...
eh, I don't mind IV too much. He's still kind of an asshole it's just that he cares for his son so he ends up doing shit he might not have done otherwise.

>reading BKV
Ha ha, nice try. But I'm wise to your ways now. The story will have some unsatisfying, enraging ending that's a pretentious commentary about life not being a story or something.

Multiversity. Cosmos and magic done right.

The problem with IV is that he's portrayed so sympathetically that he makes Alana and Marko look like huge assholes.

> blackmail him into helping
> leave him to die when he's no longer useful

True, I agree with that. I hope it's something he addresses later on, IV sacrificed his title and privileges as royalty to save Marco and the way they're treating the dude is real shitty.

I feel like the new tranny is very shoehorned in.

It would be less shitty if it hadn't been stablished several times that IV and Gus are the only people left that care for Squire. If IV dies, that kid is fucked.

G-Gus is still alive right? I hate how frequently Vaughan kills important characters. Isabel still stings.

Sorry user, he's a baby seal. He was essentially made to be clubbed.

But he's vicious af, I hope he isn't dead. I won't believe it until I see a body.

not always

Easy, it's another one of BKV's hallucination fake outs. He does this in all of his comics. It can get to a point where this gag blurs the in-universe reality past the breaking point.

You don't know what's real and what is just some "gotcha" hallucination aimed at the readers.

If I like Saga whatelse would I like? Completed works only please. Too many writers release schedules have pissed me off in the past.

You could try some of BKV's other stuff, I liked Y The Last Man although Sup Forums seems to hate it. Also it's not that similar to Saga but I recently finished Transmetropolitan and it's a solid comic. Lots of strong characters, interesting world, etc although it is a bit too blunt and over the top for some people.

Uterii are designed to keep bad stuff from getting to the baby. They can also keep things from getting out of the uterus.

HAHAHAHATHA

>not that there's anything wrong with that
>I'm fine with casuals killing every medium

He's fine.

Read those before I read Saga.

What sad soul made that?

The was a woman a couple years ago who found out she had been carrying a dead fetus for more than 30 years user so it's completely possible to live with it.

"Now you can't prove dat."

>far out fantasy scifi universe
>everyone talks like tween girls on facebook
dropped so fucking fast

>still reading Saga

>that many people in a comic shop for anything other than a magic card tournament nowadays

truly a fantasy comic

this desu

I just want to know what happens to Sophie and Robot, I couldn't care less about the main plot by now.

FUCK
YOU SHOULD HAVE USED SPOILERS
I DIDNT KNOW THE NEW ISSUE WAS OUT

How do you know so little about anatomy

>Also why wouldn't abortion town allow them to abort it? Couldn't they just say "He's stillborn" and they would let them?

Because they'll ask "well why didn't you just go to a fucking doctor?", which leads to a lot of questions you don't want to answer when you're a fugitive.

the wicked and divine volumes 1 and 3 is basically the completed story