Cute

youtube.com/watch?v=wufTmXMP2S4

mid-credits too

Cringe

You said it, not me.

The story of Spider-man Homecoming.

Oh shit, looks like Nacho ended up in prison after all

How you doing rooney, long time

As per every Marvel movie, it's not yet out in the civilized world. Thank you for tasting our wine though. 93 is a good year.

Alright homie, I'm flying tomorrow so I'm choosing what comics I wanna read on the plane. Only an hour in the air, but there's so much waiting in between shit. You?

HILARIOUS!!

Really, where from/to? Been planning for SDCC, gotta represent us DC folks

So does this mean Vulture wont join the Sinister Six?

Is that fucking Vaas?

Belgium, senpai. GF is over there atm because she + her family are from there and she always celebrates her birthday back home. Taking her to see Wondie in cinemas. #Represent

i don't get it. is he implying that this movie wasn't worth the wait? that's too meta for me.

>worst Captain America costume

for what purpose?

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

to be a cutiepatootie

more pics of that girl?

he broke other suit in fight with dick head

You enjoy it bro, heard it's awesome there
Nice work, do you think Wondie will pass the $750 mill mark?
Tell your girlfriend i said what's up

this

Seeing as this is a SONY movie Marvel probably said we can do the after credits things but it will not in any way link to anything in our universe.

Nobody cares, worthless tripshit, this isn't your blog.

>tripfag
>blogposting
>le twitter hashtag
What the fuck is this cancer?

Its summer, what do you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Rooney is just a cancerous tripshit who is passive agressive and tries to bait company wars.
Nothing but a worthless neckbeard who tries to gather attention in Sup Forums since no one else will.
He is the embodiment of everything wrong with tripfaggots.

it's two dudes shooting the shit. jfc talk about spiderman or something

B-but how will I attention whore then, user?

Honestly it feels like Rooney is trying to be the next Boco. Which is fucking sad

Did I hurt you or something?

You are a tripfag, you are blogposting and you used a hashtag unironically on Sup Forums.
You are like a black hole of intelligence, lowering the IQ of anyone who reads your shitposting.

piece of shit

you shit on everything, like gas station restroom

Took mine to see Wonder Woman and I think I just made her stop watching superhero movies.
She started facepalming when Wondie started talking about how she's fighting for love and stuff.

That's the joke.

You know whats funny about you Rooney? You claim to only shitpost in capeshit threads saying their garbage, and yet you unironically think "real" comic fans like the Watchmen movie and BvS. You're nothing but an attention whore with shit taste

You are tripfagging for literally no reason.

>copyright claimed in the middle of downloading
fuck

>#Represent
Did you forget you aren't virtue signaling in Twitter?

This one is still up dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=wufTmXMP2S4

>That's Mac

Yuck

Well, between this, Wonder Woman and Logan, I think i'm done with superhero flicks.
Maybe i'll try when the current continuities end and start all over again, maybe with competent people making these movies.

fuck you tripfag

This. No way Marvel is going to allow big tie-ins in a movie that they have only partial control of.

I think I remember Fiege talking about it earlier where Spidey is gonna have a 5 movie Journey.

Civil War > Homecoming > Avengers: IG > Avengers again > Homecoming 2

Right, because Mac has so much going for him right now we wouldnt want to tarnish his image

You forgot
>#BlackLivesMatter
>#ImStillWithHer
>#FuckWhitePeople

>Nothing but a worthless neckbeard who tries to gather attention in Sup Forums since no one else will.

I will never understand this. You say this as if Sup Forums or hell, all of Sup Forums isn't someplace to shoot the shit and try to garner attention. There is a reason the term shit posting is so common now. Everyone wants (you)'s and it's the biggest mistake made on Sup Forums.

The only difference between his posting and yours is the name attached, he's just as shit as you and everyone else on Sup Forums.

Having a name attached is taking attention whoring to a whole new level, though.

Who's the scarred guy?

Poor Steve in that shitty costume.

How come capeshit throughout the past 2 years has been so consistently bad?
Not one of the three companies manages to shit out anything decent.

No you fucking idiot, he's saying "you waited through all the credits for this, and it's nothing."

oh. well was the movie shit anyways? let's make some connections

Logan, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Wonder Woman

As I said, did people just stop giving a fuck?
Superhero movies have always been some of the worst, but the latest movies are lowering the bar even more.
Same goddamn structure, same plot points, same twists, same endings, same everything.
Some more melodramatic, some more le ebin quippy, but they are all just a blur of badly made action scenes and mediocre actors.

>Who's the scarred guy?

Mac Gargan.

>*unsheathes fedora*

>le reddit asterisks

You know...this got me thinking. What would Sup Forums be like today if they forced user names when it first started.

Do you think it would have grown as large without the whole "anonymous WE WUZ LEGUINZ " shit?

What did you think of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes? The sequel looks just as dope and Matt Reeves is directing Batman.

>only response is le hat meme
As expected from capeshitters.

Capeshit is the lowest form of cinema and it keeps lowering the standard every year.

Not much, it was okay, I guess.
Although I guess I have to praise the fact that a movie about something as retarded as a prequel to the Planet of Apes wasn't a Dragon Ball Evolution-tier disaster.

>that thing
>not a trap
lel

Why the fuck are you still namefagging?

Never in a million years. It is necessary part of our identity.

Reddit didn't start people using asterisks like that.

>a trap looks more feminine than Gal Gadot

I'm not saying it isnt. Just a what if scenario you know.

Would it really be that different?

>Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
If I wanted to see a bunch of apes armed with submachine guns shooting at people I would take a flight to Detroit.

Anything that isn't immediately recognized as half chan is considered plebbit. duh man get with the times, gramps. smell ya later.

Thing is, post credits at least have to be tangibly related to the film you just saw. Otherwise it's kind of out of nowhere.

i thought Don Rickles passed away

>nuMarvel babby confirmed

Mac Gargan's a guy down his luck and meek who goes insane and thinks the world is against him, just like it has his whole life. He believed that he deserved to be Spider-Man's superior, and also wanted to murder Jonah for forsakening him. He was stronger and faster than Pete, but his insanity left him at a disadvantage.

But no, Hispanic gang turd. Totally compelling.

Aw shit, Venom

looks great

and I bet it will look even better in theaters this weekend

Rooney is Sup Forums, user.

>Someone gives example of good capeshit movies
>Immediately refutes the response and whines some more
Nobody is expecting any of these movies to be the next Casablanca
They're just action movies with sci-fi elements

Dumbass, Gargan has been a jobbing joke for years. Dont like it but thats where he is now

>Took mine to see Wonder Woman

Took your left palm or your right palm?

And did "she" dress up for you? Where that pretty color of lipstick that really does things for you? And has that sheer fabric little number to slip into when you get back home for your special "me/us/we" time?

>tfw have Rooney filtered