I miss old Archie

I for one, welcome our female Jughead overlord.

Archie looks like the girl no one would sut by on the bus because her BO rank so much

wasn't archie shot?

Yeah, that lead to a whole "Archie in the Afterlife" thing. I'm pretty sure it was an AU, though.

Oh okay then.

I only really remember archie's weird mysteries desu.

>Riverdale

Afterlife with Archie ? Completely separate thing. If I'm correct, he's fine in the married Betty universe, married Veronica universe, andhis highschool adventures are fine, but Life of Archie is dead as a dormat.
>tfw Jughead didn't attend the funeral

I've never read an Archie comic, but Riverdale is the worst show I've ever watched more than one episode of. It's absolutely terrible.

You won't get an argument from us

I don't like Riverdale. I don't. It's a mellowdrama soap opera murder mystery that uses the name of Archie characters because >muh comics, meanwhile completely disgracing the source material. It's unoriginal and feels like I'm watching Pretty Little Liars ike I did in middle school. The girls are all basic bimbo bitches and completely sexist as they all get sucked into petty highschool drama and don't think for themselves. Why are these 15-17 yos all being so grossly oversexualized too? I don't want any of my teen siblings watching this shit, it's a bad influence and not even memeing. And by god, what the fuck happened to Jughead? I like Cole Sprouse, but it's not even the same character, and he's not his "woman-hating" burger loving asexual aromantic self. Why do normies prase this shit? It's uninteresting overblown backwater garbage that people only watch for the "teen" sex (they all look 25).

No one disagrees

Are you underage banned? It's just a goofy teen drama. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Remember not to ship Jughead with anyone since he came out as ace

this.

what the fuck

i haven't watched it, any particular reasons? i mean, reasons that can't be gleaned from knowing of the show.

its it wrong to be into female jughead this much

Jughead is MGTOW?

this is allover the place but i do agree, they trot out the same boring teen stereotypes yet again. you know if if the kids were normal and happy like Archie and there was a murder mystery it would be vastly more interesting

Watched the old show a week or 2 ago, not too bad

Ace people can still have relationships but aro people don't. He's always been both in the comics I feel like though, regardless of knowing the labels then or not.

One reason is that in every single episode I watched, the first four, more than I should have, has the teenagers using dated pop culture references in dialog for no reason. The show takes place in modern day, but when Veronica meets Archie she says, "You know the work of Truman Capote? I'm Breakfast at Tiffany's, and this place is In Cold Blood." There's also some gay kid who said something like, "I'm incredibly handsome in a pre-accident Montgomery Clift kind of way." Every single episode I watched had lines like that.

you say "what the fuck" but i experienced this shit user mentioned in school too and know exactly what he means

we were like 14 years old and there was this one nerdy girl who apparently didn't shower?

i'll never forget the pungent mix of sweat, hormonal puperty excretions (like acne pus) and whatnot from her

truly disgusting

It's written/showrunned by Sacasa.
What did you expect? The man can only write in cliches and "references"

bump?

>tfw when Bughead will seep into the comics eventually.

>agreeing with a copy pasta

how about richie rich? i'm looking for a mega pack of the collection

me too

the 40s were the best

>Young Mike Pence.jpg

No, noz he got shot and died in both universes where he married Betty and Veronica, which was Life with Archie. It's like the story diverges into two alternate realties and converges as the point when Archie gets shot and dies

>The girls are all basic bimbo bitches and completely sexist as they all get sucked into petty highschool drama and don't think for themselves. Why are these 15-17 yos all being so grossly oversexualized too?
Sounds true to the source.

Please no, I don't want this shit effecting the comics

Well you got me there