ITT:Favorite tropes. Continued from last thread

ITT:Favorite tropes. Continued from last thread
>Hero and villain are related
>That means both share the same powers
>This revelation changes the relationship of the two characters for the rest of the show

You know,when watching the show i noticed almost every KND had a brother/sister except nigel.
And then Z.E.R.O came out.

Star Wars

they are adopted

Nigels family is super fucked up
>Dad and mom:Original KND members
>Uncle:Archnemesis of the KND with demonic powers
>Grandpa:Eldricht Demon who used to control the world
>Adopted Cousins:Abnormal unified freaks who are experimented members of the original KND sector.

>That means both share the same powers
I kind of wonder if Nigel and his father would be able to do those powers if they actually tried. It seems to be a common thing in their family line.

>Great-Great Grandmother looks like she's a fiery shadow hell beast
>Great Grandmother is one of the Annoyingly Cute Triplets Who Lived Upon the Hill
>Grandfather is a fiery shadow hell beast
>Uncle is a fiery shadow hell beast
>his father and him are the only 'sane' ones

Hold up
does that mean the dcfdtl are actually old and not real children

If GKND gets made i hope nigel goes full Father

>while in one of their minds, or a similar place, two characters use the power of imagination to fight each other

warburton said that nigel could possibly use those powers

they are sector z and they were permanantly delightfulized

They're kinda stuck as brainwashed kids forever due to the delightfulization.

If you haven't seen Operation Z.E.R.O., watch it. It's pretty great.

Is it ever explained what exactly Nigel's family is? Are they eldritch hell creatures or something? I don't remember it ever being explained in the show.

I always thought it was some kind of cloak or symbiote since Nigel's dad ripped it off of Father.

I just assumed it was artificial rather than them being actual demons.

>warburton said that nigel could possibly use those powers

can we please have GKND, there's so much good shit and lore they can show us man..

Yeah? Got a download for it by any chance?

I remember when I was upset that KND won over Kitty Bobo. Then I finally watched KND and I loved it. Ah, I miss those cartoon contests.

>hero's most recurring enemy isn't their most powerful one
>hero and enemy will team up against the most powerful villain whenever he shows up
>hero considers the more powerful villain much more dangerous than his most recurring enemy and their demeanor always changes when they villain enters the scene
>most recurring enemy mistakenly believes themselves to be the most dangerous threat to the hero regardless

Examples: Batman with Joker/Ra's (Bane less often), Superman with Luthor/Brainiac (Brainiac even outstrips Darkseid in some versions), animated Teen Titans with Slade/Trigon.

then Nigel betrays everyone and fulfills his destiny

I mean,father could still use fire powers,and when he got mad he magically got back the cloak.

Did they ever explain how the Delightful Children made Nigel permanently bald?

How did he explain that to his parents?

>Are the eldritch hell creatures or something?

Worse... they're British.

it was always a mystery, but i don't think it was one that needed to be resolved.
i think its implied they have alien cells inside them, which allow father and grandfather to use those cloaks and magic powers. Mr Warburton said nigel and ZERO could use those powers if they wanted to

>"Deep meaningful catchphrase."
>"Wait, but that didn't tell me anything! I still have questions!"

>"They might even be in this room right now."
>Camera slowly reveals subject of above conversation

>"AH HE SAID THE THING!"

Tbh I liked the doomsday namedrop in BvS