Did you ever notice that the scar is a handprint?

Did you ever notice that the scar is a handprint?

Like his father held his hand to Zuko's face and branded him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yL474J-KNeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was under the impression everyone was aware of this.

I like how they make it visibly obvious, but they never spell it out.

>handprint

It looks more like a hand print there but I think OP is talking out of their ass. They showed that Ozai hit him with a fire blast that was too powerful for him to stop. It passed through his defenses and scarred his face.

You can see a palm and the beginning of some knuckles.

I don't think a "blast" of fire would leave scars like that. I'm with OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=yL474J-KNeQ

Rewatching the scene again makes me think that maybe OP was right after all. Zuko is on his knees crying like a bitch and Ozai approaches him. So, yeah, I can buy that he deliberately branded him like that.

Fuck zuko, one of the worst characters in the show and almost ruined it.

>about to dispute this
>think about it
>realize you're right

yeah, he didn't have too much depth for a majority of the show's run

never realized how much older Iroh is than Ozai
I think the moree unlrealistic thing, however, is that Azulon didn't have more kids

A lot of the ages on the show are spaced out like that. Zuko's mom is Roku's granddaughter, which means that her own mother was born when Roku and his wife were in their 60s-70s. Her mother would've been around the same age when she gave birth to Zuko's mom.

he probably did through concubines and whores.

could be worse. could be korra

He has a terrible fan base but the character himself is great.

or mako, or bolin, or assami, or toph, or aang, or bumi, or jinora, or ikki, or meelo, or amon, or fire lord izumi, or suyin, or kuvira, or kya, or

But only later on in the show. There wasn't much with him to begin with

there wasn't supposed to be. he was the big bad. it's not until S2 that he's shown to be from a family of mental cases and is actually the least insane

>toph
>aang
>worse than zuko

Explain

>There wasn't much with him to begin with
Even the first two episodes give him material. He's out hunting for a needle in a haystack when the needle hasn't been seen for 100 years. His actions and eventual fight with Zhao in episode 3 of season 1 give the audience a lot to work with in the show.

That doesn't bode well for losing control jacking off.

You guys think he even has a dick left any more?

Well shit, let's all complain about characters growing and improving over a show's run.

>THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED
>ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!

No I didn't.

>The Earth nation is burning red!
>IROOOOH!