Star Vs the Movie

Battle for Mewni airs in 1 WEEK AND 2 DAYS

>airs at 11am, 2pm, and 7pm on Saturday July 15

Other urls found in this thread:

watchdisneyxd.go.com/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90273641/#90274844
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90275846/#90279161
arythusa.tumblr.com/post/162682079232/i-boarded-on-two-episodes-of-the-battle-for-mewni
forebears.io/surnames/nefcy
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am excite.

Any planned streams

>yfw Nefcy the madwoman goes as far as to show Moon's mother getting beheaded, but it only shows the shadow similar to pic related.

HYPEd

Whens the leak ma'am?

Will you stop with the blatant shitposting trying to get the thread deleted

I just choked
Good one user
I feel like itll leak as soon as the 11am slot finishes

>dont have work that Saturday
IM MOTIVATED

That wasnt even shitposting it was a joke about a legit question
Some of us dont have tvs and want them good old fashioned leaks

>Toffee keeps the head, is shown messing around with it from time to time
FUND IT

Well alright, last thread was suspiciously flooded with shitposts so someone is trying to get these threads deleted.

>Right below Star the goo forms the shape of the other half of the wand

Star really is half darkness.

The movie ends up being about Star fighting her evil self and trying to avoid being consumed by it.

Thats also true. Not sure if theyre a big fan and dont care if star threads get pushed to trash
Or if its someone who hates us but goes undercover and wants our threads to die

And the top of the goo mountain resembles Toffee's hand.

What's this guy's deal?

Monkey Jester who will be caught in the mix

is this an official poster?

JESUS FUCK STAR VS. STOP THIS SHIT

posted by Nefcy herself

The glowing around the wand has the shape of butterfly wings. But they differ from Moon's wings a little. Maybe we're gonna see Star's wings in more evolved form.

Yeah, Daron just uploaded it on her page.

Drawn by Stephanie Ramirez this time

It will be cool, we could try do a Cy.tube channel for this shit

Pictured: Marco staring at his own hands, wondering how he could've let go of Jackie

>upside down Spade
WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

is that mewberty goo?

Is there any "official" way I can watch this without a cable subscription?

I remember the Season 2 finale release being such a clusterfuck I had to watch it chopped up on YouTube and really don't want to deal with that shit again.

It will probably be released on the Disney XD app before it airs.

Unless they fuck it up like they did the S2 finale.

it's darkest spell slime

>"mewberty goo"
>Her orgasms produce so much fluid that it almost drowns the kingdom

kimcartoon

Do it fampai

Not an official poster. Actually made almost a month before the movie was even announced.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Moon's mother also had Spades though, it would make the most sense for Toffee's skulls to represent the Queen and Princess Moon.

Nah, that's purple.

You need to be subscribed to Disney XD on some TV provider, e.g. cable (Time Warner, Cablevision, Cox, Comcast Xfinity), satellite (DirecTV, Dish Network), or IPTV (Verizon FiOS, AT&T U-verse, Google Fiber).

For a full list, go to
watchdisneyxd.go.com/

click on any of the episodes, click on the bottom-right arrow in the pop-up, and then click "More Providers".

That's the one with malware

Get an ad blocker

>block ad
>dont get malware
easy as pie

Well that blows. Guess it would be too easy for them to just let you pay to watch their shit online.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch stream when it starts without getting spoiled to shit looking for it.

if we're lucky the whole thing may be released several hours before it officially airs, on the app or whatever, and someone will put up a download link within the hour or so

the only time in season 2 you actually HAD to watch a stream to see an episode first was for Face the Music because Disney seemed to have fucked up and only uploaded Starcrushed (may have been deliberate but prior to that only one segment was aired a day, if we're giving them the benefit of the doubt, and so they may have just stopped at one once again). every other time the episode could be watched hours before it actually was shown on TV

So the big stream with Sup Forums isn't happening?

it may or may not, I don't know.

was just saying that if Disney continues the pattern of making the episode available to subscribers at like 3 AM eastern time, there won't be an issue of "needing" to get into a stream at 11 AM because by 4/5 AM at the latest we should have a download link, and the threads will be filled with spoilers long before the TV airing then anyway

This Star is extremely Lewdo

As long as OP has the video link if it gets released early I'll watch it without Sup Forums

STAR
BUTTERTHIGHS

probably everyone here will do that as soon as a download's up, so I guess technically you'd be watching it with Sup Forums

though I doubt it'd be the OP, probably will be posted in the middle of an existing Star thread

I WANT TO SEE MORE JANNA

Ideally someone would make a new thread with it in the OP when the download becomes available.
Even if not right away, the hype train will get rolling the longer it takes and threads will move quickly. Shit was nuts waiting for the S2 finale.

drawfag here. Need some requests

Star wearing Princess Marco's dress

Star with mewberty wings which resemble a glowing on the poster

Sky Butterfly

Janna as marcos underwear

FIVE MORE MINUTES

me too

now that I actually think about it all the first parts of Starbruary (Raid the Cave, Baby, etc.) actually also had to be watched in the 7 AM stream if you wanted to see it as soon as possible

but since the second segments would always be released before the 7 AM airings (in some cases even the same day as the first like with Just Friends) it kind of balanced out. Face the Music was the only time it actually felt like we were being fucked with

>Is there any "official" way I can watch this without a cable subscription?
Just wait for the leaks from the Disney XD app. (They're not technically leaks since it's intentional on Disney XD's part, but they appear around 3:00AM the same day of the TV airing.)

MissEps/SRS will probably release it, usually as a MEGA link.

>I remember the Season 2 finale release being such a clusterfuck
S2 finale fiasco happened because Disney XD released only the second-half of the finale (Starcrushed) on the Disney XD app, and not the first (Face the Music).

We only got the first-half once it aired on TV at 7:00AM EST, and some anons live-streamed that here:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90273641/#90274844

MissEps released a WEBRip at 11:00AM EST, so people who didn't catch a stream had to wait longer:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90275846/#90279161

> I had to watch it chopped up on YouTube and really don't want to deal with that shit again.
You didn't "have" to watch a copy re-hosted on YouTube, the link to the original was in the threads.

>Guess it would be too easy for them to just let you pay to watch their shit online.
Really they should just be able to sell online subscriptions, but then their TV providers would throw a fit.

>Hopefully I'll be able to catch stream when it starts without getting spoiled to shit looking for it.
If all goes well, the whole thing will be released around 3:00AM as usual on the Disney XD app, and then MissEps will release her WEBRips shortly after.

>Hey user, you ever think that, we're like, flying through space on a big green and blue rock? And like, we only exist for one little moment in time, and then we're lost forever, destined to turn to dust and return to the cosmos? Oh yea, and are you gonna eat the rest of your chili cheese fries?

Monstar sleeping curled around her eggs in a nest, while Marco gives her headpats.

Star will win the Marcob owl

>Generals

MODS

what if Star tried to take advantage of you in an inhibited state

>marcobowl
>mar cob owl

Definition of mar
>1: to ruin or diminish the perfection or wholeness of: spoil
>2a: to inflict serious bodily harm on
>2b: destroy

Definition of cob
>1: a male swan
>2a: dialectal, England: a rounded mass, lump, or heap
>2b: a mixture of unburned clay and straw used especially for constructing walls of small houses in England
>3: a crudely struck old Spanish coin of irregular shape
>4: corncob
>5: a stocky short-legged riding horse

Definition of owl
>1: any of an order (Strigiformes) of chiefly nocturnal birds of prey with a large head and eyes, short hooked bill, strong talons, and soft fluffy often brown-mottled plumage

If Star raped Marco, would he cry?

Of course.

Star dressed like this girl.

It would be extremely pleasurable.

>defitintion of
>1: a faggot posting nonsense
>2: a faggot who thinks he's amusing when he isn't
>3: one who laughs at his own jokes while others stare at the joke-maker with expressions ranging between pity, contempt, indifference, or a wry gratitude that they the observer is not anything like the observed

who pissed in your cereal today, user?

You eat cereal without it being pissed in? You disgusting fuck.

I was just poking fun at those moments when people read too far into things, user

Like Dias Irae

Sabrina is very pretty!

I'd murder the poop outta her because users are losers

That wasn't a good example

Is Daron a unisexual name or is it the feminine Darren?

arythusa.tumblr.com/post/162682079232/i-boarded-on-two-episodes-of-the-battle-for-mewni

is that ian from smosh

I await the return of my true queen

>arythusa.tumblr.com/post/162682079232/i-boarded-on-two-episodes-of-the-battle-for-mewni

>Butterfly's same color, and look as Star's mewberty form

Hmmmm

>"versus" spelled correctly
It's shit

unisex or possibly masculine

Daron Nefcy's legit the only woman I've heard of with "Darren" as a name, and the only person I've seen with that spelling at all

What did Candle say to her?

Enjoy your last summer.
Im so sorry

post liggers

>Job of a Service Committee Member

I still can't believe he traced a gorilla.

According to Wikipedia, "Daron" is a masculine name of Armenian origin.
"Nefcy" is an extraordinarily uncommon surname, with an estimated less than 60 living persons bearing the name.
forebears.io/surnames/nefcy

Daily reminder the His Dark Materials ending is going to happen and there is nothing you can do about it

Monstar is cute and all but aside from weird shit like tongue and tailplay I can't see a reason to ever use her over regular Star.
Even the heat fetish/cuddling stuff goes just as well with Star.

So to any artist in here, how simple is the show when it comes to drawing?

>heat fetish/cuddling stuff
There's a solid difference between badly wanting and physically needing. MonStar is also good if you have an ovi fetish

>Some blood on the crown
Nice.

>not using mobile
Pretty sad senpai

>not being into tongue stuff
what are you,fucking gay?

Oh, hey, you missed a board, anons: We don't want no janitors deleting these threads because you cucks poisoning the well now.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0