Canada has tons of money and forces its citizens to fund crappy cartoons with their tax dollars

>Canada has tons of money and forces its citizens to fund crappy cartoons with their tax dollars
>They still haven't brought these two shows back and have plenty of money to make new seasons

Clone high made so many pajeet butthurt, and Canada is basically Punjab 2.0.

1) Canada DOESN'T have tons of taxpayer money to put towards any kind of animation and it's cheaper to just buy shows from the States that are half-made in Canada that will get better ratings than any fully domestic production ever will.

2) Both those shows are own by an American company that had no interest in continuing them, despite the creators and Canadian production partners of both stating that they would be glad to.

>canada will never give us a second season of Shezow or a reboot

I'd love to see more Clone High even if it was in comic form.

And I think the creator of Undergrads is still trying to make an Undergrads movie

Pls help. King leaf continues to fund useless bullshit like this and CBC while we run a deficit and our housing market gets fucked by the chinese.

Was Detentionaire good?

This is the problem with you Sup Forums. You just WANT things. You don't care how you get them, you just want them.
Think for a fucking minute, one fucking minute what using a Canadian tax scam to remake a show you supposedly love means.

>Both those shows are own by an American

Gawdamn yanks

Fuck off MarsReviews, you fucking Gerald.

Yanks ruined America.

Those shows were just so damn good.

They don't make 'em like that anymore

But how does Ireland produce actual good content if they follow the same shit that Canada does?

Ireland doesn't bend over backwards for the UK like Canada does for the US.

Because Tomm Moore actually loves his job and his countries folklore/history, unlike most Canadian animators who just try to meet the "half the shows on our network have to be Canadian, so make some shit in flash" quota.

Don't forget Punky is also Irish

I was surprised to learn a lot of the aspects of Undergrads were based on the college I went to.

You don't want a Clone High without Phil Lord & Chris Miller
But hey, I hear they're availible now

Haven't Lord and Miller been trying for years to get Clone High back? Same for the Undergrads guy.

Mars's video was pretty good, though I like Celebrity Deathmatch.

I miss Clone High, but fuck undergrads.

Canadian culture would have been more interesting if it wasn't basically made of 3/4th of the country not giving a fuck about their identity beyond being a watered down version of great Britain and the US and obstinately trying to silence the remaining native and french canadian demographic who actually had something interesting going on before the anglo took over

>Pls