Does Marvel need Sup Forums to save it?

Does Marvel need Sup Forums to save it?

Right looks like she's stoned.

Both look like shit

Didn't someone in a recent thread say Henderson offered up a few different Doreens and her editor for some reason chose the ugliest one?

just get Giruhiru to draw her again
that's how she got a following in the first place and wasnt forced to relaunch every other quarter

Left one has more personality

if by personality you mean body fat, sure

I thought Ramos did a decent job with her, I'd say put him on U.S.Avengers but whoever the artist is right now also seems to be doing pretty well.

but user these comics are not made for the male gaze

No, they just need to get their heads out of their asses. Which at this point is probably going to require a backhoe

if by body fat you mean tumblr lips, sure

sandoval

check out "Buzz Kill" from dark horse

It is not merely style, it is also being able to tell a story. Half the mother fuckers who think they can draw a comic do not deal with deadlines, cannot tell a story through the use of sequential art and only know how to draw splash pages. Someone can draw one thing well, but can they put emotion in the characters face, can they draw from different perspectives, etc.

Not saying there are not some out there in the over saturated market that could draw well, but fundamentals are a dime a dozen. Style is subjective. Being able to tell a story is key.

If all else fails just trace shit like Land and get a job.

By that do you mean she looks like a big black middle aged albino?

Yes, by killing off Squirrel Girl just like with the Fantastic Four.

Post your work

>single drawing of character floating in backgroundless void
holy shit hire this guy on for a monthly stat!!!

The funny thing about this is Sandoval actually got in trouble for daring to give Squirrel Girl a pair of boobs in the first issue IIRC

I don't know how I confused the two, complete brain fart on my part.

Save it how? By making comics where it's just some character floating in a void and nothing else? So what if some user can make a good redesign of some a character in a panel, that user needs to be able to do a lot ore than that to make a complete comic, fag.

No Sup Forums would run a company horribly because it's half people who don't care what anyone wants and just want to do ideas they think are cool or sexy, and the other half are even worse. They're people who DO care what anyone wants but have no idea what that actually is.
They couldn't save Marvel, if anything they'd run it even worse.

If by save you mean destroy

>comic takes a month to release the comics
>Art still looks like shit

The difference is the one on the left is a professionally designed piece of art drawn over weeks while the one on the right is just some dude shitposting. There's a significant difference in time investment, the Sup Forums poster could likely do better if he was motivated to put more time into it like the professional.

Though I will say the Sup Forums poster fucked up the left foot, the sense of perspective is way off on it.

I do think bringing on some level-headed fans to pitch a few ideas for Marvel could lead to a couple good series.

me 2 man

>"let's see you do better!"
Fgt.

Post your work

k

Shit

remember when squirrel girl was kind of goofy looking, but still cute
and also had rockin perky tits

>People actually think shills posting on Sup Forums is a meme
>There are "anons" ITT right now defending the art of Squirrel Girl

Why does he have knock knees?.

It's funny all the money they waste on shilling could be used to hire some fucking talent. It's not like the shills are doing good for the image of the company. It's just making us hate Marvel more.

remember when she was a filthy mutie?

Learn some Loomis and you'll know why.

>ywn get high with Doreen and play with squirrels

Don't flatter yourself, nobody cares about what some third rate Nepalese whittling message board thinks.

I liked her when she was a filthy mutie. Im a filthy dirty mutie lover.

BUILD NEW TIAN

Wow, this is probably my favorite version of her design out of all of them. Even with Timmy Turner teeth it still looks much better than the rest of these.

Sup Forums shouldn't save Marvel

It's more like the swings of contrarianism doing its magic. Everyone hated Squirrel Girl when it first came out, so now everyone defends it because why not?

who buy comics with this kind of "artstyle"? it's like you scare your buyers on purpose

I find those teeth cute but she just need a bit more of hips and breast, some moderate thicc hips would make her perfect

she was waifu material...

>hurr muh board is going to fix the world
Fuck off retard and go back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>he crops his work
did drawing dicks constantly ever get in the way of you getting friends at art school?

you seem to be visibly upset about people drawing things for other people on the internet.

which is ironic considering how you worded this post. honest advice, just fuck some pussy at once. walk up to mom's room on a couple hours and I'll give you some live tips for free.

Man, I really want to attempt to draw this in Giruhiru's style to see what it looks like.

Apparently you do shill.

Left looks like she's been stoned.
Saudi style.
Broken nose, malformed features.

fucking kek. reminds me of that scene from the simpsons with moe, 'I said TV ugly, not ugly ugly!'

Left looks like Down Syndrome

to be honest Im just now starting to read some comics and I was hearing people complain about squirrel girl. so in my mind im thinking 'whatever its probably just a qt grill doing qt grill things' which interests me to be honest so I go and check it out and that thing on the left is the first thing I see. holy sheet my face when. literally recoiling with butthurt that I had to see that. what a disappointment. and to think they could have made it like the right side and it would of been fine

>learn Loomis

People who tell others this know shit nothing.
fucking regurgitated shittalk

Is this what Squirrel Girl is usually supposed to look like? Kinda homely but not outright ugly? Cause if so that's not particularly a deal breaker.

The Left looks like someone smacked her in the face with a frying pan a couple of times. It's not very appealing to look at.

>tfw Sup Forumsmblr isn't just a meme

NGMI