Remakes better than the original

Never cared for the 60s version. This one had more and better villains, even having the balls to KILL some of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaiboy2.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And some people say Zootopia was something new .

Did you get a taste for candy-covered ants?

I always thought SSSS inspired Sly Cooper. If you watched it, and played the games, you would think so too.

Absolutely loved Super Secret Secret Squirrel.
I especially liked that they weren't afraid to let Penny get beaten up in the 'Agent Penny' episode. SSSS was the only reason I watched 2 Stupid Dogs.

Mystery Incorporated

Post the pics.

And don't be coy. You know which ones.

Danger Mouse is way better than I expected.

That artist is weird as fuck. Some of his pictures are amazing, yet some are amateur and ugly.

Conspiracy theory: some of them aren't drawn by him.

Inconsistency has always been my bane. I assure you, it's all by me, but I experiment a lot and sometimes have off days.

I'm pleased that someone actually knows of me, though.

But how do we know that you're you right now?

hentaiboy2.tumblr.com/

Sadly not. It certainly had potential, but between the first and last episodes is a wasteland of missed opportunity.

The episodic episodes were the best episodes. I don't think any other Western cartoon hit Thundercats 11' level of comfy.

I'd give the show a solid 8/10.

While there were some good (hell, great in your pic's case) episodes, most were pretty bland.

If nothing else, everything the reboot did with Mumm-Ra was absolutely fucking awesome, from the sarcophagus tank to the being a towering alien bat warlord.

I'm probably gonna catch a lot of hate for posting this one, but whatever. It's my honest opinion.

Everybody wants to fuck this comic series in its ink butthole, you're good

But furry apartheid was a cool, new, unique idea!
Only later they changed it into Cats Don't Dance where Bunnies don't Cop.

Try not committing to a drawing. Sketch, and leave it for some time. Then, look at it from a distance, and upside down.

Then you could see all the flaws and correct them before finishing.

That's always good advice. I feel like I've heard it before in Drawing on the Right Side of The Brain?

Don't lie, you're just a furry who liked the female squirrel. Or Queen Bee.

If OP won't admit it, I will.

> Everybody wants to fuck this comic series in its ink butthole, you're good
What does that even mean though?

i love you

>I don't think any other Western cartoon hit Thundercats 11' level of comfy.

Moomin.

Not exactly a remake but...

That is more like a remix.

>Tumblr

>mocking an artist for having a tumblr
I shiggy diggy and all that.

It's just one of around a dozen galleries I maintain, and was the easiest to use to prove my identity at the time. I'm no red-nose drawing tumblrina, so greentext me all you like.

Does Sealab 2021 count?