Rewatching some Beast Wars

>rewatching some Beast Wars
>the scene where Megatron plays G1 Megs message
>that fucking voice

I like Gary Chalk, but that was hilariously awful.

Let's have a shitty VA work thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmMispgpUs0
youtu.be/pHVE5j4I0L8?t=4m31s
youtu.be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be fair, they tried to get Frank Welker to come in, but he was too busy.

>he was too busy.
Nah, he was too expensive.

they also tried to get Latta to voice Starscream but he was too dead

More Sup Forums-related and more bad dubbing, but:
youtube.com/watch?v=pmMispgpUs0

I still appreciated the attention to detail, like he had the creepy cackle that Sunbow Megatron peppered his speech with.

All things considered, it wasn't THAT bad. Chalk makes a pretty good Welker impression, albeit a rather hoarse one.

youtu.be/pHVE5j4I0L8?t=4m31s

He is playing it off of a shattered record, we can just say the quality of the video is degraded.

Waspinator voiced by Crash Bandicoot

So, in this world, is Waspinator the most adept and skillful soldier? Does he have an extensive vocabulary?

Scorponok is the most charismatic and independent thinking?

Dinobot is a coward but not a traitor?

doubtful, Welker will work for scale

he genuinely does work a lot more than most VAs and he's come back to do Megatron numerous times for various shows

I think a lot of Predacons would become incredibly loyal. Tarantulas, terrorsaur, blackarachnia, quickstrike etc.
Inferno would become the biggest backstabber ever though

>youtu.be/

According to Maurice La Marche (on the TimeLife Real Ghostbusters DVD set), during the late 90s, Welker didn't do afternoon voice recording sessions and packed all of his jobs into the morning, Mon - Fri. It was why he couldn't voice Slimer in Extreme Ghostbusters and had to record his lines as Ray in the series finale separately from the rest of the cast (because EGB was recorded in the afternoon).

So he did have a legitimately packed schedule at the time Beast Wars was on, so I'd buy the excuse that they couldn't work it out with him.

>a shitty VA work thread without Tara Strong

Step it up Sup Forums, you're slackin.