Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!A8gWkA5Y!Io2hx5-lCZ6CxXt7OzGH9g
mediafire.com/folder/536swn86pydwj/Zot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is /d/

I miiiight be trying to run all the DLC while ESO Plus is free for five days

this is doomed and my hands ache

Hello, Storyteller.

... So. Mera has joined the Justice League now. Surprised it took this long, really. The issue itself could've been handled better, but whatever.

lol

"Nick Spencer on ASM" is such amazing trolling I want it to be real just for all the bitching

ASM has been such a complete wreck since OMD, nothing could make it much worse anyway.

Spencer is one of those people who needs to stay off social media. Dude just can't stop himself from saying stupid shit.

Why does marvel allow their employees to do that kinda shit

At least Waid fucked off twitter for a bit of still is because he recognized it was bad for him

I'm sure somehow he'll be less obnoxious than Slotto

Because they're not employees, they're self-employed freelancers on contracts for specific works

IDK, "companies should control their writers' social media" goes all kinds of places

Their solution to people not buying Carol comics is to tack her onto Kamala, I wonder how many people who read Ms. Marvel as a gateway into comics have been dropping it the more she gets pulled into regular Marvel stuff? Like they had to lose a good crop when Secret Wars happened right?

So how much of that is solidly hinted at and how much of that is My Nintendo Uncle fanfic?

being as Hobby Lobby is going to bring about the apocalypse, this all seems rather tame

The real world has given us many villains...yet too few heroes.

>My Nintendo Uncle fanfic?

So, like, you can sort all heroes on various binary choices, and this one is "powers suck"

I can tell you for sure that you don't buy that many tablets and go "oops! had no idea!" about provenance issues and restrictions

"My uncle works at Nintendo, and he told me..."

I still think Multiversity would have had a lot more punch if Morrison had described Earth-33 as "the Earth where only the supervillains exist".

It's commonplace in some industries like sports. I've seen people having to delete every tweet when they get hired by a team and it's not seen as weird.

Reminder.

>Deathstroke only once a month

it's not fair

>deleting tweets
>implying that does anything
Pffffffffft!

I thought you meant ESO was on a free weekend and I was like "heck yeah I'll try that".

well after that too they aren't allowed to have as much fun shitposting in public like a normie

all the DLC and crafting bag is open for players right now so I'm all "GET THOSE EXTRA QUESTS"

on the downside I'm pretty tired of sitting at the PC soooo

I'll just leave this here, OP. Feel free to do with it as you wish ;)

mega.nz/#F!A8gWkA5Y!Io2hx5-lCZ6CxXt7OzGH9g

>wants those pecs

Same, I started reading Gru's Cap run for 4th of July and am now almost 50 issues deep and my head hurts from being at the PC too much today and yesterday.

I should probably go for a walk instead of reading Starman

he really should just jerk off into a petri dish so it can be analyzed

I may go for a walk

let's read something else tomorrow if I get home in time

oh god it's socially conscious time

So just how temporary is Mera's stint on the League? Cause despite what I'm sure most people want, there's no way they'd have her straight up replace Arthur.

i cannae take any more of this glurge

Until the movie comes out of course

Oh, so the Ivy League has an ongoing meltdown over Tom King having changed his mind on a supposed promise that Ivy wouldn't kill anyone

I want to tell them "it's okay to turn off DMs and block people who are shitty to you on Twitter"

man, they really hate that Ivy is a villain don't they

probably until the current arc of Aquaman is over? I doubt it'll be long

it's still Hitch JL anyway so who cares

she wasn't one in New 52 BoP and clearly not following that is a crime

Hm, if this is a synergy thing, expect Arthur to come out of that dome in full barbarian mode, possibly with a tan.

It's their own fault, really. Ivy is a VILLAIN who is EVIL. This is giving me some sad flashbacks to my days in the Gundam fan base. Fucking Zeon-fags.

Spoiler: Lady Quark feels up Starman and declares him inadequate for her purposes

Sorry about this inadequate storytime, I kind of did it to myself.

Let's....read something else tomorrow, or maybe if not then, Tuesday?

>We'll get into that story in our second year
It's hard to imagine there was a time when someone could say that at all, let alone in regards to only the 7th issue of a new character.

I really don't understand why people indulge these kind of crazy fuckers in any way. Writers should tell their stories that they think are appropriate for the characters, they don't need to be dictated by these people.
King really must feel shitty day in and out considering his Batman isn't the hot shit he wanted it to be and every time he starts writing he is screamed at by all these characterfags.

eh, duds happen

thanks as always OP

>Fucking Zeon-fags.
Dozle Zabi did nothing wrong

I'll take the blame for recommending this.

Thanks for posting as always, Storyteller.

Not every semi-obscure comic is a winner, sadly. Here's hoping the next thing will be better.

What ever happened to Lady Quark? She just kinda stopped being around. Shame, not a lot of capes who are older women.

So this is a going to happen.

He did a very skillful job at apologizing without apologizing

Hitch's JL is better than Johns was

Not apology of the year goes to Chaykin

> Apologies are for the guilty

Well, King needed to say "I changed my mind because I had given you hope earlier and I'm sorry", which was honestly very gracious of him.

Chaykin is a straight-up no fucks given type.

Nigga Hitch can't even into consistent pacing and literally all his stories feel like they come from the same ideas. Johns JL was uneven and uninspired but it had some pretty good highs.

I think Abnett wrote the issue? I didn't read it tho

Can I suggest Zot?
mediafire.com/folder/536swn86pydwj/Zot

Do they like the idea of the Archie crossover?

I would be fine with either of these desu, although Zot wraps up in webcomic form IIRC.

he wrote JL 24, but if Mera actually sticks with the team Hitch is still writing for 12+ more issues

Thanks as always OP. At least it was a comfy last issue you posted. Worked out well enough as a stopping point.

No because the book that Ivy deserves so much is always co-opted by the shitty OC Harley Quinn.
I laugh when I think that a Gotham Sirens movie might come out in future and DC then only would push Ivy with other characters. This fuckers will be suicidal.

Just one, even with this level of beefcake?