my big sister!

Wait, plebcomics is back?

Me, obviously

The self diagnosing mentally ill one.

Pleb herself is actually the hottest.

Agreed, followed by that cunt in the sweater dress
Why are Sweater dresses so hot?

QT

I would a pleb. But I would wear a bag on my head.

I like when she draws them thick once in a while.

Couldn't you just wear the hood from the sex cloak in her wishlist over your eyes?

Can we all agree the worst is the fat beanie bitch girl? You all know the one.

>"I didn't see anything, officer."

I was honestly just about to ask this.

That's the one! The actual video this is based off of makes me so fucking angry, this bitch needs to get punched.

well now I have to know what the jist of the video is, although it feels like i got a big chunk of the generalities so far

Why is she the worst?

At the risk of outing my wizard level, what the fuck is a sex cloak? Google image shows me a combination of game of thrones, frozen, and burquas.

>girl is talking in a crowd and having an actual discussion in the face of a sea of sperging idiots
>random fucking trash goth autist emerges from the crowd screeching and punches her
>video cuts to later when she's filing a police report
>winner of the 'Miss Punchable Face 2017' award rolls over
>"I didn't see a thing officer! Excuse me, officer, I didn't see anything! Yeah. Nothing happened."
>wears the biggest, smuggest shit eating grin the entire time and flips off the camera
Every time I see it posted there's at least five people who want to punch the fat fuck in her stupid face.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-IFcCY0m3E

Pleb is cute!

CUTE!!!

all the posts on her personal blog about how much she hates herself and how lonely she is and how she needs a man/woman to dick/lick her senseless are obvious attention-mongering but I fall for it every time because it gets my dick hard

a.co/b3wYUnc

What is this?

best girl

I really hope her address is attached to this and that she forgets all about it by the time Sup Forums's secret santa threads come around.

Plebcomics

plebcomics.tumblr.com/tagged/comics

I also like this girl.

I have to wonder if it's the real deal.

It's the principle of the matter. Putting bags on things is an SJW move.

Taking her shit and wearing it feels like looting an RPG mob. I'm not sure how I feel about that, although it makes a certain amount of sense in defeat the heroine, and fuck her until she walks crooked sort of way.

I have no idea what to think about this. And I'm a little sad that despite this comic being designed to make fun of this art style, I still rather like it.

Well, whatever.

She really posted it, if that's what you mean. Whether or not she'd actually use any of the shit on it for its implied purposes or if it's just a ruse is a mystery.

Personally I think she would at least unashamedly use the vibrators and lube.

One hand hidden, a mitten, one with 4 fingers and another with 5, and I'm pretty sure it's all intentional cause she draws perfectly serviceable hands in other comics.

I think that one image is really old by now.

>self-hating bi who attention whores for anyone
So she's really just like any other tumblr bitch.

>Comes out of the offending crowd, 110% identical clone of the belligerent protesters
>Literally the most obvious lie in the world with a smug and obnoxious tone the entire time

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to know she's bullshitting. If the police actually took her seriously, this city needs better police recruitment.

>tee hee I'm posting Sup Forums cancer under the guise of a harmless thread tee hee hee I'm so clever tee hee

says the munchkin posting low effort /woo/ reaction images.

>Sup Forums

Doesn't pleb predate Sup Forums?

Every right wing girl I've met has been more brain-damaged than the liberal ones, and the liberal ones are such divas.

Leftist girls though? Hoo boy, they're great. Get yourself a commie for a gf.

Pleb is actually libertarian, retard.

this one hurts my head with the level of meta

>plebcomics
>Sup Forums

>Get a gf that would inevitable try to force me to get rid of my guns
Never, a tight chamber > a loose pussy

all these smug cunts turn me on. Is there a link to more of these?

>tfw no gf to throw off chains and seize the means of production with

I think pleb is too gay to be rightwing.

see

>being a libertarian
I think pleb is the actual retard here.

Nigga, I said commie, not lib.

>“… the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition… Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.”
>Karl Marx, Address of the Central Committee to the Communist League, 1850

>wanting a gf that falls for the politics meme

fairly gay, bro

>not posting the lewd

In theory sure, in reality absolutely every communist hellhole that's been attempted had extremely strict gun laws so it was easier for the government to murder everyone complaining about how their family was starving.

This isn't Pleb's work but it fits with the theme.

Pleb is a lesbo, just a sane lesbo.

And the lewd fanart. I know I would.

>lookit muh all-purpose wrasslin reaction images

>desu

I don't think you're using that quite correctly.

what this

ageofshitlords.com/smugglypuff-has-been-arrested

note to scruffy: no names listed in article

>If the police actually took her seriously
She was facing charges of obstruction of justice and fines. Whether either of those happened is anyone's guess.

This one

Jesus what a cunt. I don't much care for Rebel Media but even I have standards, and blatantly lying is one of them. Those other posters are right though, she has a really punchable face. Especially with her flipping the bird at the last couple seconds.

> Reverse Alfie
mmmmmmmm

What have you done user

wait until InCase's next stream when I show this to him

>Tall chick
>Short stack guy
Asses the size of moons

>Right wingers are dumb
>Liberals are melodramatic
>Fuck the ones that are legitimately insane
No. I don't trust you or your judgement.
I mean really anyone who's overly invested in politics and doesn't have a job in it is usually just the worst kind of asshole.

Call me a faggot but I like the hair

>Ywn feisty mediocre jewish comedienne gf

Oh shit, really? Someone actually saved that?
I'm the artist.

Do more

I just want her to ride me while flaring her nostrils and saying through gritted teeth IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT

Is that really asking too much of life

breasts so large you can't even lift them

I like how plain she looks

did you just assume xir gender shitlorde

Good taste user

The one with the purse?

Is the artist... cute?

no

If the way she draws herself is any indication... ..no.

Post a comic with herself.

Pretty sure this is what she thinks of herself, on a less-good day.

And is how she draws herself in the comic.

More what? More of the character? I could, I guess. Maybe a little later or something.

And this is probably the most flattering depiction I've seen her post of herself after a little digging. It's from a bit ago, though.

This brings up the ever so interesting question of why there are no attractive webcomic artists.

Well this one hit close to home. Only for some of them I didn't lie, they knew I was underage, and I also went on camera.

There's Ronnie Filyaw

Sarah Anderson draws herself as a goblin but in actuality is a qt.

Bit early for Zwarte Piet isn't it?

If the pictures I've seen of her online are true than the artist drawing these comics is an attractive woman.

The person on the right looks like my teacher from highschool

To be fair most people in general have absolutely horrendous self-esteem issues, or severely overblown self-esteems, so doodles of themselves usually isn't the best thing to go off of.

>To be fair most people in general have absolutely horrendous self-esteem issues, or severely overblown self-esteems
Really? I heard most people would call themselves a 7, even if they're clearly hambeast goblins

>gay and Jewish
that's not how that works, there are Jewish scripture that condemns women laying with women outright, they are suppose to be stoned or turn into sex slaves over it.

Like I said "or severely overblown"

No one has a realistic opinion of themselves, they either think too little or too highly of themselves.

Yeah but it's not like the homosexuals tossed off buildings in Arab countries are all Christians

>or turn into sex slaves
tell me more about this "punishment"

user's being dramatic about it stating that the only way out of being stone is for a man to take you as his wife and you being loyal to him. Basically it's either be a dudes baby maker to keep the population up or get stone. Gay men did not have this option, you cross pickles you get stones