Infinity War can only end in two ways:

Infinity War can only end in two ways:
>Tony and Cap pull a Thanos Imperitive and go into the Cancerverse (or something) with Thanos
>Other option is Farmer Thanos
There are no other ways

Or you know, like every MCU villain except Loki and Zemo, they murder him.

Best case scenario:
>The movie is from Thanos perspective
It worked so fucking well in the Infinity Gauntlet.
>Worst case scenario
Iron Man wank. Cosmic and Thanos deserve better.

Farmer Thanos is the only option. It was the best ending to a cosmic event ever. And I can't even describe why it feels perfect. It just does. The final speech is perfect. The way Thanos end, is clever and fit. There's no usual cliché superhero bullshit in those last pages. It's just perfect.

I hope the DnAfags don't get mad, but the Cancerverse ending is shit in comparison.

What about Leader, and Abomination, and Arim Zola, and Red Skull, and Justin Hammer?

As a DnA fag, I agree. Farmer Thanos was a poetic ending to the charachter considering the themes of infinity gauntlet.
But these are the MCU films, and they're more about appealing to normies. Can you imagine how baffled and confused casuals would act to the farmer ending? Marvel is aware of this and will go in the direction they always do: tailoring the films to the casual public with big dumb action sequences with big dumb endings to big dumb antagonists.
The only villian who got a decent ending in these movies was Ultron and his final scene with Vision.

>Arnim Zola
>Red Skull
???
They're dead

It's a sad thought, but I actually agree with you. People would bash the ending. They aren't used to get smart stuff. Even Ultron had to be embarassed to no end before he got his final momento with Vision, and it lasted all of a minute.

I guess with this in mind, the Cancerverse ending wouldn't be so bad. It would be a great ending for a Marvel movie, but I think if they go for it, Star-Lord should be one of the guys who sacrifice.

I think Marvel will go with the Cancerverse ending because that doesn't just get rid of Thanos, but it also gets Iron Man and Captain America out of the picture for good, thus making good on Downey and Evans' claims that this is their final films

implying Zola didn't make a copy of himself some place else, and we never see Skull's body, cape logic dictates that he's still alive.

The Cancerverse ending was cool for Thanos, but it was more about the sacrifice Rich and Peter were prepared to make.
Of course Marvel had to fuck that all up.

If they seriously replace Nova and Star-Lord with Iron Man and Captain America, I will go full James Holmes.

user, it's Marvel. They will replace Star lord and nova with iron man and cap. Didn't you learn from Homecoming that Marvel is willing to butcher great moments in comics?

The guys writing IW like Rich, so I doubt they'd steal that moment from him.

But Dick Rider will probably never show up in the MCU becaude of Gunn.
The man was a monkey paw to the guardians of the galaxy. Made a great film, but the downside was meme-lord synergy and soiling of Nova corp along with his disdain for Rider

There are rumors about him in Captain Marvel. I mean, Gunn can keep him away from GotG, but if Perlman wants to sneak him into Carol's movie (or Marcus and McFeely strong-arm him into IW) Gunn can't say anything about it.
I really can't see Thanos Imperative working without him. He was the most important character there behind Thanos.

Farmer Thanos wouldn't work because it would requite to giving Thanos more personality than sitting in a chair.

Don't forget Abomination.

Farmer Thanos would be a cool mid-credits scene where it looks like he got killed and then mid-credits you see him in a field talking about next time

Abomination is in SHIELD custody.

It works because it's a culmination of Thanos' realization after Thanos Quest. That being all powerful is hollow if everyone still looks down on you and the one person you look up to won't even meet your gaze.

So he seeks not to yearn for the recognition of others, but self-validation. Something that can be found in farming because it's not only self-rewarding in its completion but due to being a simple input-output scenario you literally reap what you sow in quality.

The Canceverse end works in its own way though in that a weary Thanos lulled back into the sense of longing for some validation can no longer quietly accept being slighted and demands an answer, any answer before it's all over so he can just be done with it regardless of whether or not he's at peace. It likely can't work in the MCU because we haven't seen enough of Thanos clawing at the heavens for a sense of purpose. He's not worn enough to go into hysterics after only two real movie appearances. You can't really feel Thanos has been cheated of the one thing he wants for a second time without the dejected sigh of the first time.

I think Farmer Thanos should be the conclusion to him. Have it go from a dearh worshilling mad-man to a simple farmer living a quiet life is a great story. Having him scheme on his farm is bad. Unless they have thanos go
>maybe next time. No, no more next times ever again.
Or some other shit, having Thanos content is a great final shot for the film