Dark Nights Metal

"This is 'not' a Batman event"
"This is a Hawkman event"

>Hawkman Found
>One shot comic, call it an event

I'm still going to read it if only for DOOMSDAY Bats

Do you think Merciless is a woman and Murder Machine is black?

Every DC event is a Batman event. Even Flashpoint was a Batman event.

Your entire life is a Batman event.

DOOMSDAY CLOCK will be a Superman event

Just wait and see.

If you hate Batman then there's still hope for you because Batman's been incompetent as fuck since Rebirth and in events Batman is usually shown to be at fault and gets btfo by other heroes.

>another batman event where batman is aalllmmooosssttt the enemy
Just make an injustice where its batman who snaps

If you thought writing an evil superman was the easiest thing to do, just think of how an evil batman would work
>already distrusts his allies to the point where he's already investigating their weaknesses the moment they meet
>already suffered the pain of loss
Just these 2 alone is enough to write a batman going brother eye tower of babel on everyone

If Batman taking down an evil superpowered being is already a ridiculous stretch 90% of the time, imagine a story where Batman is the evil one and ALL the superpowered beings fail to stop him.

>Batman is almost an enemy
Isn't the premise that an army of them from the dark multiveres are going to invade the normal multiverse?

I don't understand how it's a whole other multiverse and not just a universe. There 104 universes now?

Each batman is from a different universe in the dark multiverse.

>There's 104 universes now?

The 52 is just the local multiverse cluster that the monitors mapped before Nix Uotan POOLS CLOSED them.

There's our main "52" multiverse, the dark multiverse (may or may not be the Multiverse-2 mentioned in Multiversity), and the pre-crisis multiverse (rescued from oblivion during Convergence. We have no other details on how exactly its doing).

It's a Duke event, he's an immortal man now. I assume this is Snyder giving up in trying to make him a batfamily member and instead just deciding to take him in a completely different direction.

I assume you are a idiot. Duke isn't apart of metal event, only the prelude one shots.

He comes from the universe they're going to.

I think it's not a Batman event in the sense that it's involving the entire DCU rather than it being some street-level Gotham-only thing. It's obvious Batman is the main character

I keep on hearing fggots like Capullo (as much as I like his art dudes seriously fucking annoying) and Snyder saying shit like "batman riding a t-rex.... SO METAL" and it just makes me hate this even more.

That isn't cool. Metal isn't cool. None of it is fun. It's literally 40 year old hot topic fags loving edgy hot topic shit and putting it into comics. This is literally everything I dislike in one event.

This however looks like fun.

The johns half of the company is so much better than the snyder half and it's not even a fucking question. Johns (currently, I literally don't care about his writing history, this is in the respect of a editorial leader) represents everything good about rebirth and DC at the moment.

Metal and every faggot involved represents the garbage that preceded it.

Just give him something like the HellBat armor, but without any weakness. The league unites their powers to create something to stop them if they go rogue, but it's actually Batman that goes rogue and uses it against the others.

The last batman event was war games fucking pleb
Johns is cancer and this particular event is the kind of shit Johns has been doing for one decade, brainless toy line bait.

Hi Scott.