How would Superman defeat a villain whose Superpower is being able to beat Superman?

How would Superman defeat a villain whose Superpower is being able to beat Superman?

So Doomsday?

Make him stronger than the villain or use his super kryptonian brain to create something that nullifies his powers or just lobotomize him or something. He's Superman, he has no actual weakness or arch enemy.

No, Doomsday was just a weapon

This man has no super strength or super brain or anything special about him

But his power is to defeat Superman, so if he fought a Chad in the gym he would lose, but if he fought Superman he would win

So batman...?

He puts his glasses back on.

Then... call Batman, I guess? Or just ask some dude on the street to kick him in the shin?

Use his superpowers to become not-Superman.

Superman has no weaknesses, other than kryptonite, magic and being away from a yellow sun, and no archenemy other than Lex Luthor, yeah.

>Kryptonite
Nerfed to hell and back to the point he fought someone made out of it.
>Magic
No one ever fucking uses this.
>Yellow Sun Deprivation
Doesn't even kill him.
>Lex
Hahahaha, no.

Begging you to read a comic book for once in your life.

he would fight him as Clark Kent

Challange him into a game of chess
Rig it so that the winner gets his abilities negatd somehow
Since his ability is winning he loses his powers

I have and all of Superman's comics with the exception of Secret Identity and For the man who has everything suck.

Because he's Superman.

By making friends with him.

defeat him as clarke kent

He's the Erza of comics.

this is the real answer

Through the power of friendship!

Although that seems easier.

He let him fall to the ocean.

To a human perspective, sure. It doesn't make him immune to a Chad Superman with the same level of solar radiation and more hours in the gym and with a higher scientific mind.

The real answer is family

Get Batman to beat him.

Sounds like some one-off story from the silver age.

>The most pathetic thug in all of Metropolis
>Has failed in every crime act he's tried, including a solo robbery that Superman doesn't even try to physically stop but rather 'talk it out'
>Decides to do one final job. Steal from the new Arabia exhibit at the museum
>Bumbles during robbery to causes him to break a lamp that had a Genie trapped inside
>Is given one wish and wishes "I wish I was a criminal so great that Superman couldn't stop me".
>Superman shows up to stop him, but fails through Final Destination levels of cosmic coincidence blocking his do-gooding.
>Thug gets a big ego and he does crime after crime with Superman coming no where close to stopping him each time.
>His reputation grows as "too dangerous for even Superman to stop" and looks to be taking over Metropolis with a week unopposed.
>Jimmy Olsen finally decides enough is enough and rushes the guy.
>Superman yells "JIMMY NO" but surprisingly Jimmy takes him down rather easily.
>Everyone realizes his wish only meant Superman couldn't stop him, but anyone else good, and dude gets taken off to jail.

Kill himself, leaving the villain an empty shell of a man, who failed at putting his only power to use, knowing no purpose in life, the villain either becomes a functioning member of society or kills himself.