Vulture was boring

Vulture was boring
Shocker was a 2 pump chump
MJ is an ugly black chick
Spider-Man doesn't throw a single lunch or kick
Tony Stark is even more flanderized

Tom Holland played a pretty solid Peter Parker though, was probably the only good takeaway from the movie

This has to be the most disappointing MCU movie to date, and it's probably because of Sony.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2qLR6ESpwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Congrats on having an opinion and expressing it in a place where absolutely no one cares what you think in the first place.

>and it's probably because of Sony.

Oh please, it's all the same Marvel crap.

Cry more bitch nigga

You sound mad

Not as mad as you, mouseketeer

Why so shifter-shattered?

You do realize the entire reason anyone is here is to exchange ideas and opinions, right? It's the entire purpose of the existence of the website you're using right now.

Yes, absolutely, and as you saw in this thread, the second anyone said anything about the state of this site being a terrible place for opinions...

come out of the woodwork.

Absolutely have your feelings and opinions, more power to you for having them... This place is a fucking awful shitshow to express them in.

I'm here to shitpost and rustle jimmies. You're opinions suck.

Faggot

>You're opinions
Buttmad marvel pajeet spotted

I disagree. One of the best Spiderman movies yet, second only to Spiderman 2.

The movie was underwhelming overall, Zendaya as MJ is a bad choice, some dialogues felt forced af, theres not even a proper fight scene with Shocker except that short scene outside the school at the end, the final after-scores credit scene was le epic troll xD..seriously? Also they missed an opportunity to call the suit AI Madame-web

well most Spider-Man movies were shit, I'd say it's the 3rd best

Agreed, it was boring as fuck. As ridiculous as those Raimi Spider-Man became, at least they were entertaining.

SM 1 and the first remake were good, SM 2 was great and this new one is also great, so that's two thirds of the Spiderman movies being good really.

>ASM1
>good
no

>ASM 1
>make cgi Abomination and call it lizard
Nah

>Samefagging
Nah/No

>samefagging
Most people thought ASM was shit

Whats that got to do with obvious samefagging?

>Spider-Man doesn't throw a single punch or kick

Excuse me? Are you serious?

>two people disagree with me so it must be a samefag
Lel

No seriously. Even during the final fight where it would be most important, he just shoots webs.

Honestly it wasn't so bad until it got to the bigger fights. By that point it actually felt obvious how much he was avoiding hitting them directly.

>two posts, almost exactly the same post a minute apart.
>The amount of posters doesn't change.
>The two replies to being called out are also about a minute apart
>Not obvious.

Book em boys.

please cry more

This. All he does is shooting fucking webs. It got to the point that his fat friend shoot them for him when he lost the web shooter or else he would have been wrecked by fucking Shocker

Pretty much. It comes in around about the good level in every tier list.

pathetically delicious

Does he at least use ball webbing or anything at all that actually hurts?

Yeah whatever, if that helps you sleep at night

That reply was all we needed to hear to know I was right.

He actually tests them against the wall, but never against the enemies

>Even Michael Keaton can't make his role interesting
>RDJ shoehorned in half the movie
>Black MJ the worst character
>Spidey doesn't even throw a single punch

STOP IT

>All he does is shoot webs
He literally uses the butt of a gun to smash someone in the face in the first thirty seconds of the trailer.

Ned is best boy.

>Some guy saying he doesn't punch/kick
He cracks a guy in the jaw so hard his head rolls on his shoulders and dropkicks a fucker clear across the room. What movie were you watching?

Black mj is no the worst character per se, its that she doesn't feel like MJ at all for obvious reasons

would you guys say that this movie is similliar to guardians of the galaxy vol.2?
Because that movie was fucking painful to me except for maybe 3 scenes and i want to know if I'm in for another gutshot.

better

best spiderman and MCU movie yet by far

>mfw tweens complain that this spidey isn't enough of an asshole outside the suit
>mfw tweens have no respect for batma-Vulture
>mfw tweens are going to consistently shit on this excellent movie and pretend the Andrew Garfield films weren't huge piles of shit

what are tweens

almost forgot one
>mfw tweens bitch about Zendaya being MJ when she was totally insignificant and had maybe 10 minutes of total screen time
You fags will bitch about anything

The average Sup Forums phoneposter is 12-15

Why do you think everyone here is so retarded?

>A woman that is supposed to be peter's greatest love is present for 10 minutes of the film

how is that a goodthing

Nigger she has no part in the movie except to establish she exists, she spends about 5-10 minutes doing this.

Anyone saying her casting ruins the movie is a colossal faggot because she's a fucking background character who has nothing to do in the story. Liz Allen is still Spidey's bitch at this point.

It'd be like saying that the casting of one of the random robbers in the movie ruined it, it makes no fucking sense. It's not a valid criticism.

See

Maybe that's the point, that fucking MJ is a background character in a fucking spiderman movie

>MJ is the only girl in all of Spider-man

only one that matters in the long run

It's almost like you've never read any comics or even watched a Spider-man animated series

Why are you here

Marvel cucks btfo!
youtube.com/watch?v=U2qLR6ESpwY

and you get that from what, the fact that i think that the most important person in peter's life is supposed to be something more than a 10 minutes long namedrop

I'm legit confused. Why are people going so overboard with the praise o this film? They're all saying how it's better than Wonder Woman now, and is the "Best superhero film in years"

Why though? What's so damn great about it? I mean, this was a rushed project they slapped together and somehow it's the best MCU film?

go see it and find out

but here's a hint based marvel has never made and will never make a bad movie you retard

Why not actually read reviews and opinions not on Sup Forums, user?

It's sort of a meme at this point.
People that prefer marvel will scream DC BTFO'D ONCE AGAIN after any movie that isn't thor 2 comes out, and after any DC movie that isn't suicide squad DCfags will scream HOW CAN MARVEL EVER RECOVER

I get that from you:
-not knowing that Peter has had many different girlfriends for long periods of time
-being so incredibly focused on MJ when others were actually more important to Peter's development
-not realizing that Peter was not with MJ in high school

Your knowledge of Spider-Man appears to be entirely from cultural osmosis, so I'll ask again:

Why are you here?

>why are people praising a well-acted, well-directed, good-looking, fun movie that is redeeming a franchise that in recent memory has been god-awful?
Gee, I dunno, probably because despite being about 15 minutes too long it still manages to be on the same level of quality as Iron Man 1 and the Guardians films.

DC was BTFO when Thor 2 came out too don't kid yourself

Then why include her at all if she's nothing more than a background character?
Why bother to add a character that is important in the comicbooks and do fucking nothing with it in the movie

Do you imply that thor 2 was less of a shitshow than lets say, Man of steel?

they are testing the waters with this "mj" trying to see if they can sneak her in without causing a stir

doesn't everyone?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

It is better than WW

WW was stereotypical superhero origin movie by the numbers, let's not pretention it was any better than that just because it's the only good DCEU film

I dunno, Zod was a better villain than dark elves.
I love Eccleston but it's clear that he really doesn't like fantasy/sci-fi and it shows

Just my opinion tho

I hated this movie, and I'm a bonafide Marveldrone who has thought every previous MCU flick was at least decent.

Peter literally doesn't do anything right the whole film. Any victory of his either comes from the suit, Daddy Stark, or luck. Even Vulture takes himself out. Why make Spider-Man into a helpless pussy?

Also, he seems like he does superheroing purely for kicks. What happened to power and responsibility? This movie had no heart.

>marvel has never made and will never make a bad movie

Are you fucking mental? Iron man 2 and Thor 2 were giant shit piles.

Franchise cucks are the worst.

To establish that she's a character in this universe that knows about Peter.

Why did they throw in Mac Gargan (oh sorry, you know shit about spider-man. That's the Scorpion FYI) for 5 minutes? Why did they tease the sinister six, they're not even in this movie!

Did you fucking forget these movies aren't standalone?

God you're retarded

don't forget it's also a shitty ripoff of captain america

>Also, he seems like he does superheroing purely for kicks. What happened to power and responsibility?
I see you missed the entire third act of the movie

I guess some people just can't pick up on themes unless a magical old white man explains it to them in a speech written in the 50's.

>Iron man 2 and Thor 2 were giant shit piles.
>72% and 66%
wrong

Christ, the delusion.

>Vulture was boring
No he wasn't. At least in my opinion. I don't think anyone was expecting him to be what he was at the end of the movie and whenever him and Peter fought it was definitely more in Vultures favor which made it more interesting to watch
>Shocker is a 2-pump chump
I can agree with that. He could have done more overall. They literally gave him the Marvel treatment onscreen by making him a black dude.
>MJ is an ugly black chick
I don't think she's ugly. Her personality sure is annoying though. Seriously, fuck the SJW "Slaves built the Washington Monument so lmao" shit.
>Peter doesn't throw a single punch
Honestly, when you're watching him do his thing with the webs, you barely notice because the level of violence is still the same. Spider-Man literally jumps onto a hood of a car and webs a guys face to slam it into said car. He throws people around and stuff.
The movie was fine, It has its flaws but I personally think most of the arguments here don't hold much water.

I read the reviews. Over and over they say "True Spider-Man cause he jokes and is a kid in over his head" over and over again.

Well Homecoming was mediocre with a 93% so a 72% isn't very good

>How dare you to expect Parker's main love interest to be significant, you know shit about spider-man

are you even real

Really? Lines like

>>You came to this lame party
>>You're here too
>>Am I?

Is this amazing level writing?

it's great and has a 94%

a 72% is still fresh and something you snyder/DCfucks are never gonna see

Yes he was
Pretty much
You have low standards
Spider-Man should kick at the very least

see
If you like you can just keep going in a circle reading the replies!

It definitely wasn't great, fatass. You can argue it's good, but it's just okay.

Also, DCfags will never see a fresh? How young are you? TDK was the king of RT for years.

Oh right, he lifted some rubble like in ASM 33, I guess that redeems all the stupid shit we had to sit through up until then.

Oops, Missed one.
>Tony is more flanderized
I mean, in what regard? His overall cocky attitude? Because if so I feel like that's been about the same. The way he looks down on Spider-Man? He explains why he does in the movie. I don't think he's more flanderized at all. I also don't believe this is Iron Man 4 +1. You are getting a Spider-Man movie.

>No he wasn't. At least in my opinion.

That's the fucking point. It's a matter of opinion, so all those "hurr durr you liked this movie that means you have shit taste" threads are fucking useless.
If it was about actual discussion, i'd be all for it but right now this thread is little more than HOW WILL DC EVER RECOVER

I rewatched Iron Man 1 and his character is much more grounded and realistic than he was in Spider-Man and recent MCU movies.

>Oh right, he lifted some rubble
Yes, because lifting rubble shows responsibility. That's precisely what I was on about

If you people get any dumber we're going to have to invent a negative IQ scale

That's fair, I haven't watched Iron man 1 in years so I should go back before saying that.

Kek

Or simply he hasn't seen the movie, like most people shitposting. People are still bitching about how surely Tony is around the whole movie, making this Iron Man 4

Hell, in a couple of threads there were anons crying about how he had no spider sense and saying stupid shit like "i bet he didn't even make the webshooters himself", basically confirming they haven't even seen CW. Shitposters don't watch movies and just parrot what they've read around. During GotG2's release some were complaining about how "Pac Man is Peter's spirit animal and kills Ego", because they were basing their judgment on second hand comments on the movie

>I can't defend this mediocre mess, better post my stale console war memes
End your life

Dude, Peter acts like an overexcited child throughout almost the whole film. Being Spider-Man clearly meant nothing to him. He is forced to grow up quick when Ben dies, not when he is forced to confront the Vulture who for no reason is Liz's father. We shouldn't have had to watch the whole rite of passage unfold yet again, this piece of shit may as well have been another origin movie.

Missing all the subtext with Delmar's store, and him deciding between hanging out with his crush or stopping the super criminals multiple times

Honestly Iron Man 4 probably would've been better than this shit

Lol batffleckcuck got mad

The rubble scene was so fucking stupid. I almost spit my drink and laughed when the reflection showed his mask juxtaposed over his face. YouTube fan film-tier tripe.

>I hate that this theme wasn't explored in the movie
immediately followed by
>Exploring this theme in the movie was too samey it was just another origin!
Why don't you stop being a hypocrite and just go masturbate to Raimi's first Spider-man.